Rabbits

I rapidly knocked and seconds later the door swung open. There stood Jeno, wet, most likely from the shower. "That was a fast 20 minutes." "I really it seemed long to me." He pulled me in for a kiss. "I missed you so much. It's been so long since we've been alone." He pulled me in the house and closed the door behind us. "That's never stopped us before Jeno." "Your ass looks fat in those pants." I chuckled and we both sat on the couch and kept kissing. "Perv." "You like it though." I got on his lap to deepen the kiss. Jeno's hands went from my face to my ass and he lightly squeezed, making me yelp and pull away "Are you sure they're gone?" "Jisung is out filming a video with Chenle. Renjun and Jaemin are our shopping and Haechan is goofing around with Mark. So they won't be back for 3 hours." "That's about 10 rounds for us right?" "10? We've done more than that an hour." "I think we'll only do 10." "We'll see." Jeno took my shirt and bra off. He kissed and sucked pn my nipples. I let out soft whimpers. His tongue has always worked wonders on my body every time we go at it, which was all the time. The rest of dream says that we're like rabbits.

"Stand up really quick." I did as he said and he pulled my pants and panties off along with his sweatpants and boxers. He pulled out a condom from his pants pocket and slid it on. I sat back on his lap and rubbed my vagina up and down his dick, coating it with my juices. "Fuck you're already so wet for me and all I did was touch you." Jeno roughly slapped my ass and I let out a loud whimper. "You like that babygirl? You like when daddy touches you?" I nodded quickly "I love it so much when you touch me daddy." "Do you wanna ride me?" I moved at a quicker pace up and down his shaft "Yes, please let me ride you daddy." "You're such a good girl for me. The way you let me touch you. Go ahead and ride me now." I slowly sinked on his dick and we both let out moans. I bounced up and down at a fast pace. "Look at how naughty you are, not even caring that I'm fucking you on this couch, the couch that everybody sits on. You want that don't you? You want your juices to dry up on the couch?" I felt my orgasm build up "Yes daddy! I'm so naughty for you. I want everybody to sit in it! Fuck, p-please fuck me harder and faster. I'm gonna cum!" He thrusted up into me as my orgasm rushed through my body. Jeno kept going until his thrusts got sloppy so o took over to help him reach his orgasm. "Fuck baby. I'm gonna cum. You feel so good wrapped around me like this." He let out a loud groan as he came into the condom. We both caught our breath and I started bouncing again, but lightly this time. "Can I please take off the condom? I wanna feel all of your pussy." I nodded and lifted my body up. He took the condom off and tied a knot in it. When he put it on the couch I slid back down and he thrusted into me rougher this time.

We were on our twelfth round, it's only been about 45 minutes since our first one, and we had basically done everything on this couch by now, with and without a condom. I was screaming with pleasure as Jeno fucked me into oblivion. "You look so f-fucking sexy Y/n. Sitting on my dick with cum all over y-your mouth and chest." I couldn't even form words to respond to Jeno from all the pleasure he was giving me. I shook at my twelfth orgasm hit "Fuck! You make me feel so fucking good daddy!" Jeno pulled out and came on his and my stomach. "Oh shit!" I jumped at the sudden voice and when I turned around it was Haechan, Renjun and Jaemin. "Fuck fuck fuck!" I rushed and looked for my clothes while Jeno did the same thing. "You two weren't supposed to be back for another two hours." I had finally gotten all my clothes back on and so did Jeno. "We came back early." Renjun said as he walked past us to the kitchen. "I see why you two fuck so much. Y/n's body is so sexy." I stood up "This is so fucking embarrassing. Shut up Jaemin. Jeno can we go in your room to finish?" "You two are always fucking oh my god. Like rabbits." Haechan said as he snickered. "And it's non stop too. One night I counted 20 fucking orgasms!" I grabbed Jeno's hand and pulled him up "Let's go finish please." "Don't forget your condoms. Used and unused." Jeno turned a bright red as he picked up the tied condoms from the couch. I went in Jeno's room and sat on his bed. I heard Jaemin call when Jeno came in the room "If you two don't mind. Me and Haechan would wanna join one day."

Jeno quickly shut the door "That was so embarrassing. They've never caught us with their eyes doing it." "Hopefully they never will again." "About his question, would you let them join us? Just once." I nodded my head "Yeah." "First I want them to watch me fuck you into the mattress to prove that you belong to me. Then I wanna watch you be such a naughty slut for them. Taking my friends dick wherever they'll put it." I felt myself getting wetter with every word he said. I wrapped my legs around his waist and started grinding on him "Daddy please, I need you." "Okay princess but we're doing twelve more rounds."