Crush

I stormed down the empty hall angrily. I honestly hate trusting people because everytime I do some shit happens. I thought I could trust my bestfriend Mark but I guess not because he blabbed to the whole school that I like the super popular boy, Ten. It may be true but still he shouldn't have told anybody. I know that liking Ten is a fantasy even though we used to be friends but once he became popular he forgot about me. I was walking so fast I didn't even notice the person walking towards me causing me to bump into them. "I'm so sorry." I looked up and it was Ten causing me to quickly put my head down.

"Why are you hiding your face? I'm not gonna scold you. I'm actually pretty nice." I slowly raised my head to be met by his amazing smile that just lights up the whole room. "I-I-I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention. I didn't m-mean to bump-p into y-you." I started shaking from all the nervousness. "What's wrong?" I put my head down and felt tears sting my eyes. Ten put my hand in his making me jump. He held my hand for a little while "Why are you shaking? Do I scare you? I really don't mean to." I shook my head as tears streamed down my face and I sniffled. Ten took my chin and held it up "I honestly don't mean to scare you y/n. Please don't cry." My eyes widened when he said my name "Y-you know my n-name?" "Why wouldn't I? And by the way, did you know that the entire school knew you too?" My tears started coming faster. "Wait did I say something wrong?" I stepped back and shook my head "No. You did nothing wrong. It's my fault." "What's your fault?" "Nothing. Y-you'll find out soon." 

I quickly walked away before he could say anything else and went in the bathroom. I went in an empty stall and sat down and started crying really hard. I just want this day to end. I just wanna go home and never leave. Mark had officially ruined my life and I hated him. I really hoped that Ten didn't hear what everybody was talking about. After about 5 minutes of crying and hating my life I left the stall and washed my face. I wiped my hands and walked out of the bathroom. Somebody had grabbed my hand and spun me around and pinned my against the wall. My eyes looked up and met Ten's face, again, great. I quickly looked down. "Y/n" "Y-yes" "Stop looking down when I see you! I want you to look me in my face." I looked up and our eyes met making me nervous. "That's better. Now why do you always run away from me? Have I done something to make you scared of me? If I have just let me know. If not please tell me what's wrong." "Well...well.." "Well well what y/n? Tell me!" "I have a crush on you." I muttered

"Y/n, please just tell me. I want to know. I NEED to know." I looked everywhere but his face for a while. "I have a crush on you okay! I have a huge crush on you and everybody found out and has been talking about it! There, you happy now?" "Y/n-" "Listen, I already know that I like the super popular boy that will never think anything of me. So please, save me the 'I don't like you' lecture." I tried walking away but Ten pushed me up against the wall and smashed his lips into mine. The bell had rung and students poured into the hallway. Students stopped dead in their tracks and took their phones out and recorded what was going on.

Ten pulled away and we looked into each others eyes "I was waiting for you to tell me about your crush all day." Before I could say anything Ten grabbed my hand and pulled me through the crowd and went outside. "Wait, Ten I'm confused. Please tell me what just happened back there." "I should explain from the beginning. So this morning when I got to school I heard alot of talking and people mentioning your name. I asked my friends what was going on and they told me how your little crush on me got leaked but I didn't want to believe it until I heard it from your mouth. I went looking for you to clear everything up but when I bumped into you, you seemed like you were scared." 

"I was scared because I knew you heard about my crush on you and I thought that you were mad about it. But what was that kiss for?" "Because I like you too y/n. No, I love you y/n. I've loved you for years now but we fell off and I didn't think you felt the same." "So you're telling me that you like me? As in like like me?" "Yes y/n. I like like you." I smiled and squealed happily. Ten came up to me and wrapped his arms around me "So does this make you my girlfriend?" "Yes. It makes me your girlfriend.: