Rebellious

Y/n's POV

___________________________________

"Your suspended." My mouth dropped "What about her?!" I said pointing to Seulgi "She fought too!" "Trust me she'll be handled. But I have contacted your mom and she is on her way to come and get you." I sunk down in my chair and my mom burst through the door "What the hell did you get suspended for?!" "I was-" "I don't wanna hear it. Let's go!" I got out of my seat and embarrassingly followed my mom out "I can't believe you made ME leave my goddamn job to come get your ass because you wanna fucking fight!" I looked around the office and my eyes met with Taeyong's seeing him laugh at the situation. I put my middle finger up at him and continued to follow behind my mom until we got in the car. "I swear to god y/n! Why did you fight her?" "Beca-" "You know what? I don't wanna hear it. Your grounded. Stay in your room unless your getting something to eat or going to the bathroom. Your phone is getting blocked from making texts and calls to your friends. You understand me?!" "Yes ma'am." We had finally arrived home after 30 minutes of her yelling "To your room now!" I went upstairs and went in my room and closed my door. I heard a snapchat notification. I opened it and saw it was from Taeyong:

"U still comin to the party"

I rolled my eyes and typed:

"how the fuck am i supposed to get there dumbass"

"i dunno. sneak out🤔"

"i'm not you or jaehyun so i don't sneak out"

"just try. it ain't hard y/n"

"yes it is. my mom isnt stupid"

"out your window"

I looked at my window and then at my door then back down to my phone:

"i'll think about it"

"please y/n🙏. for me"

"fine but y'all gotta come and get me. come to my window at exactly one hour"

"k. see u then bye👋" 

I put my phone down and quickly but quietly got dressed. As soon as I got done putting my makeup on I heard something hit my window "What the hell?" I looked out and saw Taeyong standing there "That was loud!" I whisper-shouted. "I got your ass to look out here didn't I? Now how are you supposed to get down?" "There's a ladder in the backyard up against the wall. QUIETLY go get it." Taeyong went in the backyard and I looked at my door hoping my mom wouldn't come through it. He came back with the ladder and put it against the wall where my window was "Climb down. Hurry up, I think your dad saw me." "Oh my god." I climbed out the window and on the ladder. "Now don't think about how high it is." I looked down and started climbing down "Oh my god. I'm gonna die." "Just climb down. Hurry, one of the lights just turned on." I went down faster and felt the ladder shake "Taeyong. Hold the ladder." "It's fine. Come on, I'm looking out." I felt the ladder tip back and I fell along with it. "Ow!" I looked and saw Taeyong underneath me "I'm sorry." "Kiss me to make it better." He poked his lips out and I pecked them "Is that better?" "One more." We went to kiss again but the basement light turned on and we ran. "Follow me y/n!" I followed him through the front to the car "Come on! Get in!" I basically jumped in the backseat with Jaehyun while Taeyong got in the front and Johnny pulled off. As we passed the front of my house we saw my dad on the front step with his shotgun and she shot at the car but missed. When we got up the street we all let out a sigh of relief. Jaehyun spoke up "When you said we were getting y/n THIS is not what I imagined Taeyong!" I hit him on the head "Be lucky I came. I almost didn't." Jaehyun's phone dinged and when he looked at his phone he threw his head back and groaned "We're all fucked!" Johnny stopped at the red light and looked at us "What? Why?" Jaehyun turned to me "You know your brother and Johnny's bestfriend, Mark, yeah he's coming to the party too. Why the hell couldn't you just miss this ONE party?! So now when he sees you here he's gonna snitch and we're all getting in trouble. THANKS y/n!" I sighed and put my head down "I'm sorry." Taeyong wrapped his arms around me "Jaehyun can you stop!" "No because since your girlfriend just HAD to come we're getting in trouble!" Johnny spoke up "Jaehyun calm down. Leave her alone." "Everytime you turn around y/n is always doing something and she pisses me off! Ever since Taeyong got with her she's been a complete fucking bitch." I put my head up "Stop the car." "What? We're almost there y/n." "I don't care stop the car before I murder Jaehyun, the same thing I almost did to his bitch earlier." I glared at him "I'm sorry y/n. I didn't mea-" "Johnny. Stop the car! Now!" He came to an abrupt stop and I got out and slammed the door and Taeyong followed. He put his finger up telling Johnny to wait. "Come on y/n. Let's just keep going to the party." "No Taeyong! I'm tired of them doing this. I refuse to let him or anybody else talk shit about me. So go to the party, I love you. Have fun." "I love you too. That's why if your not going I'm not going." He tapped the inside of Johnny's car "I'm staying." "You sure." Taeyong nodded "And Jaehyun, watch your mouth because next time I won't be nice." He backed away from the car and Johnny pulled off. "So back to your house?" I shook my head "Somewhere else please." "Okay." We walked and found a diner and got a seat. We both ordered a strawberry milkshake. "I think you wanted this to happen." I made a confused face "What?" "Well not wanted it to happen but you were happy so you could go on a date with me." I took a sip from my milkshake "No not at all. I really wanted to go to the party but this date is different." He grabbed my hand "You know I really love you and I'll do anything to be with you. I really only was gonna go because you were going." "You should've went anyways because now I have to get yelled at when I go home. Maybe not, my mom works the night shift tonight and my dad literally sleeps." "You know this looks like the diner your mom works in." I looked around and chuckled "Yeah, it does. What is it called?" "Well according to this napkin it's Delia's. Fuck." "Y/n?!" I looked behind me and saw my mom standing there. Well I'm dead now.