You Lied

"Bye guys. I need to run home and change." I said as I quickly walked away from my friends, waving. "See you tomorrow Y/n." I quickly walked, more like ran, home. I unlocked the door and ran upstairs "Sorry I was late mom! I'm changing now!" "Hurry up so you can be at your brothers school!" "Okay!" I took a quick shower and put some clothes on

 I unlocked the door and ran upstairs "Sorry I was late mom! I'm changing now!" "Hurry up so you can be at your brothers school!" "Okay!" I took a quick shower and put some clothes on

I ran back downstairs "Okay. I'm leaving now! See you later mom!" "See you sweetheart when you come back." I left the house and went to my brothers school. Once I was finally there I walked to the gym and sat in the bleachers waiting for his practice to be over. "Y/n!" I looked over my shoulder and saw Donghyuck, basically my best friend. He came down to where I was sitting "Hey." "Hey. I was wondering if you were gonna come today." "Yeah I was a little late. I was too busy talking." Donghyuck playfully gasped "No! It can't be! You go to an all-girls school! How could you be distracted if there are no boys?" I laughed a little too loud at his joke. "Calm down. I'm transferring." "Don't say that too loud. Your boy toy might hear you." I hit his shoulder "Johnny is not my boy toy. I like him and we sometimes have conversations, that's it." "Psh. You two are one smile exchange away from being in love. The only reason why you don't ask him out is because he's gonna find out that you don't go to this school. I'm surprised he still doesn't know." "I made my lie believable okay. I just simply said that I'm a student here but I come late and leave early so we probably won't see each other. And I told him that I have the opposite lunch from him so he won't see me at all. But I'm transferring tomorrow remember?" "And you really think that he won't find out that you lied to him. He'll find out." "Not for a while." Donghyuck rolled his eyes "If you say so. Tell him today or I will." I heard the whistle from the coach meaning that practice was over. I saw that my brother was talking to some of his friends so I rushed over to Johnny, dragging Donghyuck behind me. "Hey Johnny." He looked up at me and smiled "Hey Y/n. Hey Donghyuck." He waved at Johnny and nudged my shoulder telling me to tell Johnny. "How are you Y/n?" "I'm good. How about you?" "I'm great actually. I wish we could see each other more but you have a crazy schedule and a different lunch as me." "Me too. I actually wanna tell you something." Johnny opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by my brother "Y/n. Sorry for taking so long. We can go home now." "Just give me a minute I need to talk to Johnny about something." "Can you hurry up and tell him?" "Just give us a minute please. Alone." "Oh. So you like him or something? I'm surprised that you even like boys." I widened my eyes "Of course I like boys." "Really? Considering that you go to an all-girls school."

Johnny looked at me and put his hands on his hips "An all-girls school?" I sighed "That's what I wanted to talk to you about." "So you lied to me? Why would you lie to me about what school you go to? That's something so stupid to lie about!" "I know it is but I felt like I was under pressure and I just said something on the spot. I didn't know if you were gonna still like me or think that I was a weird lesbian girl. That's if you do like me." Johnny scoffed and rolled his eyes "That's a fucking lame ass excuse to make some stupid shit up. I've telling my friends about this amazing girl that goes here but I never see her because she has a really weird schedule and not the same lunch! Do you know how stupid I look talking about you when you've been lying to me?" "Johnny I'm sorry. But think about if you were in that same position." "I would've told you the truth. I wouldn't lie even if it's small and something to impress you. I haven't lied to you at all about myself but I see that you don't care what your lies do to me. What else have you lied about? Is your name really Y/n?" "Yes my name is Y/n. And that's all I've lied about I promise." I went to grab his arm but he pulled away "You still lied. I don't know if I can trust you to not lie to me anymore. We're not gonna speak to each other until I forgive you." "Really Johnny?" He turned around and continued to pack up his stuff, sort of pushing me back.

Once that happened I noticed that my brother was gone and Donghyuck was still here. "Where is he?" "He said he was going home and letting you figure this out for yourself." I felt tears leave my eyes. "Let's just go." I shoved my hands into my jacket pocket. Donghyuck wrapped his arm around my waist and walked out with me and walked me home. "If you want, you can come inside." "No it's fine." "I sort of want you to come inside." He knew exactly what I was asking for. "Your mom is home. Just ask if you can spend the night. My parents won't be home for a few days." I nodded and went inside "Mom!" "Yes!" "Can I stay the night at Donghyuck's house?!" "Oh. That nice boy that you're friends with?!" "Yeah! Just for tonight! I'll be back after school tomorrow!" "Sure! I'll be calling every hour!" "Okay!" I ran upstairs and packed a bag and went back outside and walked with Donghyuck to his house. We went upstairs and I got myself settled in his room and then went to take a shower.

Donghyuck wasn't far behind and got in the shower with me. He pulled me closer to him making my butt press against his member. "It's been so long since we've done this Y/n. Are you sure your okay to do it?" I nodded my head "Yes Hyuck. Just please fuck me." Starting school here just got a whole lot harder.