Boyfriends Brother

I heard my phone ring and I saw that it was Jaehyun "Hey baby." "Baby. Are you still coming over?" "Yeah. I'm just about to leave. Why what's wrong?" "I have to run to the store to grab a few extra things." "I'll just wait until you go back home." "No you don't have to, my brother is there. He'll open the door for you." I quietly groaned "Really? Jaemin hits on me all the time." "It can't be that bad. I'll talk to him as soon as I get off the phone with you. Okay?" "Okay. I'll go." "Good girl. I love you." "I love you too. See you later." "Bye." I hung the phone up and sighed. I really wasn't in the mood for Jaemin's shit today but it doesn't matter. My thoughts were interrupted by banging on my door. "What do you want Jeno?!" "What are you doing in there?" I sighed and opened the door "What do you think I'm doing? Getting ready to go to Jaehyun's house." "Oh yeah. Can you drop me and Jaemin-" "Nope. I refuse." "You don't even know what I was gonna say." I grabbed my jacket "I don't need to know. Jaemin is involved which means no." "Fine. I'll take myself." "Have fun. Don't burn my house down or throw any parties. Most importantly if you let Jaemin come over, don't let him in my room or bathroom." "Why?" "Last time you let him loose, I came up with missing bra's and underwear." "Ew. Have fun but not too much fun." "I won't bye." "Bye." I left and got in my car. After about 10 minutes I was at Jaehyun's house. I parked and got out. I mentally prepared myself before ringing the doorbell. I was greeted by a soaking wet, shirtless Jaemin, in which was kinda hot (that was so fucking clique) "Hey y/n. Jaehyun isn't-" "He isn't here I know. I'm just gonna wait." He moved to the side and let me in "Here with me? Alone? Don't you think your asking for it?" I sat on the couch "For what exactly?" "This dick." "Yep. Okay I'm leaving." I got up but Jaemin grabbed my wrist "I'm sorry. Don't leave. No more dick jokes, I promise." "Okay fine." I sat back down next to him. "So y/n please tell me, what attracts you to Jaehyun and not me? We're brothers we have the same blood, so what's different?" "The way you approach girls isn't it. Your perverted sometimes and creepy. You just go for a kiss or hug right away, slow it down sometimes." He scooted closer and put his hand on my thigh making me tense up. He came up to my ear and whispered "I don't mean to babygirl. It's just sometimes when you want somebody, you want them now  and baby, I've been wanting you." I stood up and cleared my throat "I-I think I bettergo get something to drink." He stood up too "Why? You have me right here." "N-no I'm gonna get water or something." I went to the refrigerator and Jaemin pulled me against him. He started grinding against me "Your quiet now. Aren't you? When you feel daddy's cock against you, you get quiet." He rubbed my vagina through my leggings and I tried to hold my moans back. "Do you want me to stop?" I nodded. "Speak. Tell me with your words that you want me to stop." "P-please...stop...Jaemin. Oh my god." I tried to say through moans. "I don't think you want me to stop." All I could do was nod. My mind was telling me to stop this right now but my body wasn't listening. Jaemin lifted me up and took me to the couch. He kissed my neck and undressed me then continued to kiss down my body. He took my boob in his mouth and started playing with my nipple with his tongue. I let out little whimpers and moans "We shouldn't do this. It's wrong." "I know but at the same time it's right. We should hurry up before Jaehyun gets home." He pulled his pants and boxers down letting out his surprisingly huge length, almost the same size as Jaehyun. He pumped himself a few times before pushing himself inside me. I moaned out "Fuck! Jaemin that feels so fu-fucking good." He went at a slow pace making me want more "P-please." "Please what? Use your words." "C-can I ride you? Please?" He pulled out and sat and I sat on his length, putting it inside me. I started bouncing on him fast. "Look at you. Bouncing on your boyfriends brothers cock, I know you like it. You love my cock don't you?" His words made me into a moaning mess. "Y-yes. I love it so much." My phone started ringing. I looked and saw it was Jaehyun. I showed it to Jaemin. "Answer it. Stop moaning, don't tell him what your doing." I answered it and cleared my throat "Hello." I put the phone on speaker "Hey baby." I had stopped bouncing but Jaemin thrusted up inside me. "What's up?" Jaemin smirked watching me struggle to talk to Jaehyun "Are you okay? You seem uncomfortable." "Oh no. I'm comfortable. I-I'm at your house." "Ahh. That's why I called. To see if you were there and if you were okay because I know how you feel about Jaemin." Jaemin went faster and rougher inside me "OH GOD!" I cleared my throat "Yes I'm fine." "You sure because I can swing by and pick you up." "I'm sure." "Okay. I'll be there in about 20 minutes. I love you." "I love you too." I made sure the phone was hung up. "You love him yet your in here getting fucked by his brother." "Sh-shit. That feels so good." "I bet it does babygirl. Daddy's gonna cum. I'm gonna cum in that pretty little pussy of yours." "F-fuck ahh- me too!" I felt myself release all over Jaemin's dick and he pulled out and jerked himself off the rest of the way. I fell on his chest while we both caught our breath. "That was fun. Wasn't it y/n?" I nodded and put my clothes on and he did the same. "We will NOT tell anybody about this. Not Jaehyun, not Jeno. NOBODY, or so help me Jaemin I will murder you." "I promise I won't." He gave me a kiss on the forehead as I got up to get something to drink "You know we need to do this more often." He slapped my ass and winked. "Jaemin- you." I sighed "Whatever."