You Lied(Pt.2)

I woke up to the annoying sound of Donghyuck's alarm. I felt a hand around my waist and smiled knowing what we did last night. Then wiping the smile away knowing what caused it. "Hyuck. Wake up." "Five more minutes Y/n." He said a sleepy voice. "No come on. We have to be in school in an hour." I moved his arm from my waist and got up. "Damn you look sexy standing there." "Stop" I let out a little chuckle "I'm sorry." "For what?" "I do that all the time to you. I feel like I'm using you." "You're not using me. I know what you go through sometimes. And we can be like 'baefriends'." He said while smiling at me. "What's that?" "We're best friends. We think that the other is attractive. We have sex sometimes but there's no strings attached." "Yeah that sounds fun." "I know you like Johnny. Maybe I can talk to him for you." "So wait, you don't mind that I like another guy but I do things with you?" "I don't really have feelings. I know you're always gonna come back to me everytime. Actually, you're not even gonna leave." I dropped my mouth as he smirked. "Wow Hyuck. That's what you think of me." He shrugged "It's not bad. I just know where your loyalty lies. Now come on lets get dressed." He got out the bed and we both got in the shower. I was finished first so I had more time to get dressed.

 I was finished first so I had more time to get dressed

Donghyuck had came in the room dressed "Damn. If we didn't have to go to school right now I would destroy your pu-." "Shut the hell up. We need to go." I grabbed my backpack and phone and went downstairs. A few minutes later Donghyuck was downstairs too. He grabbed something to eat for himself and we walked to school. When we were in the parking lot I noticed that there were a group of guys standing near a dark red car. Then I saw him, Johnny Suh. Johnny must've said some shit about me because they all turned and stared at me. Donghyuck started to walk in that direction but I pulled him back "Where are you going?" "Those are my friends." "Are you serious? Then I'll just go somewhere else." "Where are you gonna go Y/n? You don't know anybody else. Just come on, I'll make sure he doesn't say anything to you." "Fine." I followed him over there but put my AirPods in as soon as I was over there.

-Johnny POV-

"Yo who's she. I've never seen her around." I turned around at Mark's statement and saw Y/n walking with Donghyuck, but she had a backpack. Does she really go to this school now? Or is she faking it? "She's pretty. Is she dating Donghyuck?" "What?!" I said surprised at Doyoung's statement. I turned around again and they were holding hands and walking over to us. "What's up guys?" Donghyuck said when he got over to us. Everybody said hey but I stayed silent. I couldn't help but feel jealous at the fact that they could possibly be dating. I did yell at her and tell her that I didn't want to speak to her but I didn't think that I would've made her not like me anymore. I think I messed up with this one. She is a good person but she did lie to me about her school, but it was to impress me. Why would she wanna impress me just to move on? Maybe I did make it seem like I don't even like her. I do but I didn't know how to respond to being lied to. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Mark hit my shoulder "Yo yo yo. Johnny, isn't this the girl you've been talking about. She said her name is Y/n." "Dude calm down. Leave me alone too." I walked away so they couldn't bother me anymore.

-Y/n POV-

I noticed that Johnny walked away after Mark said something about me and him. "I'm gonna go. Um, I'll see you guys later." I quickly walked away before they asked questions and walked next to Johnny "I know you said that you don't wanna talk to me but Johnny, I don't think I can do that. Johnny, I like you. I want to be with you. I can't take back the fact that I lied and impressing you was not a reason to lie and I am sorry. Can we just work our way back up to what we had?" He stopped and turned to face me and I did the same. "I am truly sorry. I'm not asking you to forget what I did, I just want you to forgive me." He pulled me up and slightly bent down and kissed me. I instantly kissed back. After a few seconds he pulled away "You talk way too much. You know that." I stood there in shock "So does that mean-" "Obviously. If I just kissed you in front of all these people then yes. You're my girlfriend now so break up with Donghyuck." "I- he's not my boyfriend." "Then why were to two holding hands." "It's something normal for us. But I'll stop for you obviously." "Do you two have sex? I can tell that he's pussy whipped over you." "That's not very nice. And he's not because-" "Save me the long ass explanation Y/n. Come on. You're mine now."