Mess Up

I heard keys in the front door meaning that Taeil was home. I perked up because I haven't seen him all day and we have been arguing for the past couple days. I decided that today, I'm gonna make peace with him. "Hi baby. How was work?" He kept walking and tossed his keys on the counter. A few seconds later I heard the bedroom door slam shut. "I know he did not just ignore me." I got up and went to the bedroom only to be stopped by a locked door "Moon Taeil. Open this damn door right now." "Go. Away. Leave me alone." "What's wrong with you? You came home with an attitude." "I didn't have an attitude but you're about to make me catch one if you keep fucking opening your mouth. Just shut up. Go bring me something to eat. Why do you wanna know how the fuck work was? You're just gonna start another fucking argument with me like you've been doing for the past week!" "I know he didn't just tell me to-. Boy open this door right the fuck now, you have until the count of three before I break this bitch down." "I wanna see you try!" "Better yet. Don't open it. I'll motherfucking leave you to have your tantrum alone. I'm not tolerating it. I'm done arguing with you Taeil. I wanted to be nice to you but since you still wanna be mad at me fuck you! Have fun being single! That way you don't have to worry about me being concerned about you being out at all times of the night!" He still didn't unlock it. I didn't feel like dealing with this today. I went back to the family room and finished watching my movie.

It's been almost an hour since Taeil came home and he hasn't been out the room yet. I got tired of waiting for him so I looked for a credit card and picked the lock on the door and unlocked it. When I opened it, Taeil was sitting on the bed crying and his hands were bleeding and our mirror was shattered. "Baby." I carefully walked over to him avoiding the glass on the floor "What's wrong?" No answer. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms tight around his back "Please tell me what's wrong." "Why do I always mess things up?" "You don't always mess things up." "Yes I do. I can't get anything right. I mess up my notes, my dance moves, and now I messed up with you and you're going to leave me." "Listen to me. I'm not going to leave you. I said what I said out of anger. I would never leave you. And it's okay to mess up on notes and dance moves. You probably weren't in the right head space but you'll figure it out, I'll help you. Just don't cry. I'm here for you."

I heard him sniffle a few times "I'm so glad to have you as a support system." "You have your group members too. You know that if you need them you can go to them. I'm not saying to not come to me but if it's urgent and I'm not around, talk to them. You know they have your back." He nodded "I know. I just feel like I would bother them too much." "I don't think that you'll be bothering them. They love you just as much as I love you. So talk to them, they'll listen and comfort you baby." "Thank you Y/n." I stood up "You're welcome." I held my hand out "Now let's go take a shower and forget about these past couple days okay?"