Leave

I

"Please Y/n." I stood up from the keyboard and sat on the couch "No Yangyang. I can't go." "Why not?" "Because I have something else to do." Yangyang folded his arms "What another business meeting?" "Yes actually. I'm really putting myself on the line with this album. It was supposed to be done last week and I have 15 hours to finish it." "That's all you do is work on your albums, go to parties, go to meetings, go to lunch with other people, and then come home and sleep. You barely make time for me anymore." I wrapped my arms around him "Listen babe, after this one I'm done and I'll give you all the time you want. I just need to work." "Mhm. You said that about the last album. You know, you don't even come home sometimes." I rolled my eyes and went back to the keyboard "You act like I'm messing around." "I know you're not but still, it's not fair to me." 

"You wanna talk about fairness? It's unfair that you complain all day. All I do is try and it's never enough for you." "I don't think you try hard enough. I'm still alone at home all day. The least you could do is have a kid." "We're not having this conversation again." "Yes we are. I've been asking for years if we could have a child just so I can have someone to give my love to." I turned around in my chair "What? That's what you have me for." "I can't give my love to someone who's barely around me." I turned back around and put my sunglasses on "You're the one that wanted to date me so live with it." "You see this is the bullshit I'm talking about. You don't even care." I heard his voice crack and I felt so bad. "Listen Yang-" "No you listen. I'm tired, tired of living like this. I wanna be normal. If you being a singer is gonna have us living like this then I don't want it." I sat back in my chair and tears threatened to leave my eyes "Please leave." "Fine. But don't expect me to come crawling back Y/n. I'm serious." "Okay then I won't."

I heard a sigh and then the door opened "You're gonna regret this." "Leave now. Before I have you escorted out." The door slammed and I sighed. I took my glasses off and started crying "What the hell did I just do?"