Dreamies

I heard noise downstairs which was odd since I lived alone. I thought it was my imagination and went back to looking for something to wear. I heard another noise "Okay this time I'm not imagining anything." I slowly went in the hallway and looked over the balcony and I didn't see anything or anybody. I walked quietly walked down the stairs with my phone in my right hand and a metal bar in my left. When I got downstairs Mark was walking in the living room with a bowl of watermelon making me sigh with relief. He looked at me with his mouth full with wide eyes "What the hell?!" "You scared me Mark!" He swallowed his food "So you were gonna give me a concussion?" "Only if you were an intruder. You need to announce yourself when you come in from now on." "I thought your fancy house system told you when someone is here." "Only when they ring the bell. But you know the code and you have a key. Wait, how in the hell do you know the code?" "I saw you type it in one time. Also not my fault you didn't know, usually you're watching tv or cooking downstairs." "Anyways, what are you doing here?" "Umm what was it I was gonna ask?" "You remember my gate code from weeks ago but you forget a question from a few hours ago." He snapped his fingers repeatedly "Shh I'm trying to remember. Oh yeah, I'm gonna go visit dream today. They're doing the video for Ridin and I wanna know if you wanna come." "I was gonna go to the grocery store because you keep eating up my watermelon but sure I'll go with you." I went upstairs with Mark following behind me. I heard him quietly counting everytime we passed a room. Once we were in my room he sat on the bed "I miss being with dream all the time." I went to the closet to continue to look for something to wear "Same. I miss my little baby Jisung." I walked out of the closet with a few pairs of jeans. Mark started pouting "I thought I was your baby." "You are my baby. Jisung is my little baby." "I wanna be your only baby." I rolled my eyes and went back in the closet. "We should match today." I said as I took out a pair of ripped black jeans and shirt and hoodie. "As in clothes?" "Duh. What else?" I put my clothes on while he played on his phone. Once I was done I grabbed a mask and went downstairs with Mark following behind me. I put my shoes and a black baseball cap on and we got in the car with Mark's manager. We stopped to get food for the boys on the way.

After about 30 minutes we were at the place where the music video was being shot. "I'm gonna make sure that you aren't in the behind the scenes video so I'll text you when we aren't around a camera." I nodded. They were in the middle of doing a scene. When they were done Mark went up to them and started doing their dance to boom while I talked to some of the staff about the video, giving them some suggestions. After a few minutes my phone vibrated with a text from Mark telling me to come to the building where he was. Mark's manager gave me the bag of food and I went to where they were. I walked in the room "Food's here." I sat it down and sat next to Mark, throwing my legs across his. The rest of the boys looked confused so I pulled my mask down and smiled. "Y/n!" "Surprise." Jaemin latched onto my arm "We missed you so much." "I missed you guys more. When's the last time we hung out like this?" "You hung out with me and Jeno last week." I widened my eyes at Haechan "You weren't supposed to say anything." "I thought you told Mark." Mark tilted his head "No she didn't." "You were busy doing things with 127 and you were tired." I grabbed his face and pulled him closer to me, giving him a few pecks on the lips and face. I then whispered in his ear "I'll make it up to you later. I promise." "Ah! I'm young to hear this." Jisung covered up his ears, Renjun started making gagging noises as if he was throwing up, and Mark's face turned a bright red. "I don't mean like that! Stop thinking dirty."

It was nearly nighttime when we left. His manager dropped us off at my house and went back to the dorms for the rest of the night, although I said I had enough rooms for him to stay for tonight. We went upstairs and I went straight into the bathroom and got in the shower. When I got out, Mark was already in bed and half asleep. I quickly put on one of his t shirts and underwear and laid next to him. I stared at him and my heart melted. "Stop staring it makes me nervous." He whined and covered his face with the pillow. "But your cute like that." I said while moving the pillow. He giggled and turned to me "So what was it that you were gonna do to make it up to me for not telling me that you hung out with the dreamies?" He gave me a small pout. I honestly thought he was gonna forget about what I said. "I only hung out with Haechan and Jeno, and all we did was get food." "Y/nnnn answer my question." I turned over away from him "Not tonight. I'm tired." He pulled me really close to him "Please?" I felt something poke me on the butt "Markkkk really? You had to get horny now?" He gave me light kisses on my neck "Please? You promised." "Tomorrow morning." He groaned as I turned to face him again "Fine." I kissed him on the cheek "Good. Now we need to go to sleep." "Goodnight. Love you y/n." "Love you too Mark."