Happy Death Day/1

I really love the movie Happy Death Day so I wanted to make a chapter or a few based off of it

I woke up and looked around and saw a boy playing on his phone "What the hell?" He put his phone down and looked over at me "Good morning." He got up and gave me a bottle of water and Tylenol. "No no no no! This can't be happening." "What can't be happening? Oh I'm-" "Jaemin" He smiled at me "You remembered." "I have to go." I grabbed my shoes and ran out of his dorm room and went on my way to my dorm. Either I was having completely terrible deja vu or I'm reliving the same day over and over. The sprinklers came on, the golf cart sped past me, and this girl was arguing with her boyfriend- just like yesterday and the day before that. Once I made it to my dorm I closed the door and saw my roommate sitting on her bed "Listen, JJ something is going on and I have no idea what it is." "What do you mean?" "This day keeps repeating over and over and over again. This is the third time." She chuckled "Maybe your having deja vu." "No I'm not. This can't happen three days in a row." "Your being silly maybe you need to lay down because you were really drunk last night." "I'm not being silly, I'm being honest. I know this day is repeating." She rolled her eyes "Yeah, so what am I about to say next?" "Your about to give me a box of cookies, chocolate chip." She turned around and picked up the white box of cookies "You only knew that because you saw the box." "No I'm telling you. I've been through this day." JJ rolled her eyes "Whatever you say. You need to get going. Look at the time." I turned and looked at the clock "Shit." I changed my shirt and grabbed my bag and phone "I'll see you later right?" "If I'm going to the party." "Stop, your going. Bye." I waved and left the dorm room. I was rushing to class and bumped into somebody and something spilled all over my white shirt "What the fuck?" I looked up and saw the same boy from this morning "Oh I was looking for you." "To spill coffee on me?!" He chuckled "No, to give you these." He said as he held up my earrings. I snatched them from him "This is a brand new shirt. How can you be so clumsy?" "Well my bad you were walking so fast. I'll buy you a new one if you want." "No. Just go away, I am having the worst day and your not helping." "Well you can't go to class like that. So let me buy you a new shirt and you can tell me about this bad day." I looked at my shirt and saw a huge coffee stain on my shirt "Fine. Come on." We walked and I thought we were going to an actual store but he took me to the school spirit store "You wear about a medium right? Right. I'm always right." He picked out and medium sized shirt and paid for it "Here you go." I went to the bathroom next door and changed. When I walked out he laughed "I have great taste, now come on and tell me about this terrible day your having." We went to the cafe and sat at a table and explained everything to him. Once I was done he just stared at me "So, your meaning to tell me that everytime you die you wake up to the same day?" "Yes and I know it's crazy but it's true." "So all you have to do is find out who's your killer and boom, problem solved." "Wow genius. I do not wanna keep dying over and over again, it hurts." "Well do you have a better idea y/n?" I blew out air and groaned "Fine. I'll do it." "You kinda have to."

_Time Skip_

I ended up staying in my dorm room instead of going to the party to catch who ever this is, and quickly. I heard my phone ring and saw it was JJ "Hello." "Where are you?!" "I ran into something else, I'm sorry." "Yeah, sure you did. Whatever, I just hope that whatever your doing is better than your birthday party."  "Trust me it is." "I'm hanging up." She hung the phone up and I continued to watch tv while eating pizza and drinking coke. I suddenly had to pee really bad so I ran to the bathroom. When I looked up from washing my hands the same person in the mask was behind me. Before I could move they grabbed my hair and I screamed. I woke up with a stabbing pain in my head. I picked the pillow up realizing that it was the same day again and screamed into it. Jaemin turned to me "Good Morning." He got up and gave me Tylenol and water, just like yesterday. I snatched the bottle and threw it at him "Ow! What's wrong with you? And by the way if you don't remember me, I'm Jaemin." "Yes, I know your Jaemin and my problem is that your plan is really stupid." "What plan?" I sighed and rolled my eyes nevermind just come with me.