Goodnight

I smiled looking up at the stars "This is amazing. I don't ever want it to end." Ten held my hand "Me neither" I heard a ding come from Ten's phone "But unfortunately it has to." I sighed and sat up "It's okay. You're a busy man and I understand that." Ten sat up as well "I'm sorry love." I put my hand on his cheek and smiled "Don't apologize. We always have next Saturday." "I'll make it up to you tomorrow. I'll clear my schedule and take you out somewhere nice." "I'd love that." "I know." He said proudly. "Now come on, let's get you home." We both stood up and got in Ten's car. He put on a playlist that he had made for me and let it softly play in the background on the way to my house.

Once we made it to my house, he parked the car "This is where our night ends." I slightly frowned "I wish it didn't have to end as early as it did." "I know, me too. Do you want me to stay with you for a little while until you fall asleep?" "No babe, you go and do what you have to do. I don't want you to get in trouble or anything." I sat in the car for another few seconds, not wanting to leave at all. "Okay. I'm gonna get in the house now. It's late." "See you tomorrow my love." "See you tomorrow." Ten placed a kiss on my lips. I got out the car and went inside. I watched Ten drive off from my front window.

I went upstairs and showered and put my pjs on. I laid in the bed and watched TV for a while until I heard my phone ding. I unlocked my phone and saw that it was a text from Ten: 'I know you're still awake. Get some sleep. I'm picking you up early tomorrow' I smiled at my phone and typed back: 'Stalker' He quickly typed: 'Goodnight Y/n. I love you' I had the biggest smile on my face. I texted back: 'Goodnight Ten. I love you too'  I locked my phone and put it on the table next to me. I turned my TV off and pulled the covers over me, slowly drifting off to sleep.