Family Dinner

"We're here!" I said as I walked in my moms house with my 6 month old in my arms. "In the kitchen!" We went in the kitchen and my mom was taking something out the oven. When she saw us, she had the brightest smile on her face "Oh my baby! You're here." She gave me a huge hug "Awe look at my little Daniel. He's getting so big." "Yeah because she's always feeding him." I hit Yuta on the shoulder. She looked at Yuta and pinched his cheeks "I'm so happy you came. Your always so busy with work." "I couldn't miss a dinner with my favorite mother-in-law." I glared at Yuta "She better be your only one." They both laughed. My mom went back to cooking. Haechan came running in the kitchen "What did I tell you about running through my house boy?" "Sorry momma. Hey y/n. Hey Yuta." I gave Daniel to Yuta and gave a Haechan a hug "Hey, Haechan." I looked around "You didn't bring that tramp with you, did you?" "Y/n! That is no way to talk about your brothers girlfriend" "What momma? I gotta make sure." "You better stop talking about my girlfriend like that." "Y'all know that's all she do." My sister said walking in the kitchen. "Myra. Be nice to your sister." I rolled my eyes "Momma you know that's all she do. Just talk shit about me." She put her hand up "Hey Yuta." She gave him a side hug while I eye balled her the entire time. "Hey Mrya." "Johnny and them are in there watching the game. You don't have to stand here like that." I lifted an eyebrow "Johnny?" "I didn't stutter." Yuta and Haechan went in the family room. "Y'all two stop arguing and come help me set the table." Me and Myra help momma set the table and called everybody to eat. We had all sat down and made our plates. Johnny sat across from me and was staring at me "What do you want?" "Nothing" "Then why are you staring at me? Actin like-" My aunt interrupted me "Be nice y/n." "Why is he even here?" "Because I invited him. You gotta problem with it?" "Acutely Myra. I do, why did you invite him? This is a family dinner." "And he's family." I looked at my aunt "Aunt Mae. No he's not." My sister scoffed "Yes he is. And you can't deny it." She said as she stuffed mashed potatoes in her mouth. "So wait how is he related?" "Well Yuta-" "No! We not gonna talk about it. How about that? Let's just enjoy this meal that momma slaved over!" "Baby calm down." I sighed "Fine I'll calm down. Can we just eat like a normal family?" Everybody started eating again. "So Yuta, how long have you and y/n been married?" "Don't start your shit again Myra." "I'm not starting anything. I'm just making conversation." "Well its been 8 years." "Wow. 8 years. You guys must be inseparable. Right?" Myra's husband put his hand on her shoulder "Baby, stop. Whatever your about to do or say, don't." "Get off me Will." "No you might wanna listen to your husband because if you say something wrong, so help me I will-" Haechan interrupted me "Y/N!" "What!?" "Please don't. Not tonight. Let's just eat." "You crazy trick." My mom put her fork down "Myra!" I slammed my hands on the table "Something's gotta fucking give. Why are you sooo jealous of me?" "Jealous? Of you?" She laughed "Never sweetie. I would never be jealous of somebody who can't commit." "Myra stop." "No Aunt Mae. I want her to continue. She trifling, no wonder her kids are a bunch of little bastards that think they can do whatever." "At least I raised mine!" Everybody got quiet. "Y/n, what is she talking about?" "Nothing Yuta." "Oh sweetie. I'm talking about how you got pregnant at 12 and let momma raise the baby." I felt tears fall out my eyes "You bitch!" "Wait who's this baby?" Me and Myra looked at Haechan. "I'm serious. He's family, why he aint here?" "Haechan, sweetie. Look in the mirror." "WHAT?! Momma is this true?" She silently nodded. "And y'all been keeping this from me for 15 damn years." Yuta stood up "I can't believe you kept that from me. Why?" "I didn't tell you because-" "Because she's a scared little bitch." "Scared of what y/n?" "I wasn't scared." "Oh your right. You wasn't scared, you just never forgave the motherfucker who got you pregnant." "Who was it?" Yuta stepped closer "Who y/n?" "Johnny." Yuta looked over at Johnny "What?" You had Haechan with him? I can't-" "LISTEN ALL OF YALL SIT THE FUCK DOWN!" Yuta stopped and we all sat down. "I'm am sick and tired of yall bringin each other down! Myra, everytime you get a chance you just bring your sister down and mess her life up. And y/n, you can't hide stuff like this from your husband, you two have a kid together. Grow up and forgive Johnny, and take responsibility for yourself too." "Momma, it's not how you thought or think it is." "And what do you mean by that?" I looked at Johnny and his eyes widened begging me not to say anything. "Johnny he-" My tears got heavier and poured out of my eyes "15 years ago. Johnny he- he raped me. He told me not to tell anybody but I can't keep that in all this time. It's hurting me. And the fact that this bitch just brought it up not knowing the story behind, I ought to fuck her up." My mom looked at Johnny "Is this true?" He was silent. "Get the hell out. Don't ever bring yo ass back around here. NOW!" He got up and left. Haechan stood up "I'm leaving too. I can't handle this." He went outside. "I think it's time for us to leave too" I said as I wiped my tears "I can see I am not welcomed by Myra so I'll leave. Dinner was nice momma. Thank you." "Y/n." "WHAT MYRA?! WHAT DO YOU WANT? Are you just gonna rub it in my face that you win?!" "No I want to apologize. I didn't know that-" "I don't wanna hear it. You already dug that grave and threw me in it. Please don't ever contact me again. Until you can get your shit together." I grabbed Daniel and got put him in the car then got on the passengers side. I had broke down while waiting for Yuta to come outside. He finally got in the drivers seat and started the car. "Listen-" "Don't say anything. I understand why you didn't tell me but still I'm pissed. You can't change it I know. You still should've told me." "I'm really sorry Yuta. I swear." "Stop apologizing. It's not your fault." He pulled off "Stop keeping secrets from me. All we can do is just move on from this point."