Secrets

Johnny POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I looked over and it was my girlfriend of 4 months calling me. I answered it "Hey baby". "Hey Johnny. Can you come over?" "Sorry babe. I'm busy right now. I'll come over around 7:30, maybe 8 o'clock." "Please. We can have some fun if you do." I felt my pants tighten at those words but I refuse to give in "Sorry y/n. Not right now, but when I come over later then we can have fun okay." "Whatever" She hung the phone up. I sighed and laid back on the bed. I would love to hang out with y/n but I can't go out in the sun because I'm a vampire. I would tell her but I don't think she would stay with me.

Y/n POV

I looked at my phone suspiciously. Lately Johnny has been coming over really late at night or not at all. I decide to call my bestfriend Seulgi. "Hello." "Hey I need your help." "What happened?" "When I ask Johnny to come over he says he's busy but he can't be busy everyday at the same time. He comes over really late at night." "Girl. What time?" "He comes over at most of the time 9 at night but today he said he'll come over at 8 but it's still suspicious." "What do you think is going on?" "He could be cheating. We haven't been dating that long so he probably thinks I won't be on to him. I even implied that we would have sex if he came over and he still said no." "Are you sure he's not doing some Chastity shit?" "We've had sex before so that's not it." "Okay. I'm on my way." "Okay. See you when you get here." I hung the phone up and waited patiently.

A few minutes later I heard honking from outside. I grabbed my shoes, phone, purse and keys and head out the door. I got in Seulgi's car. "Okay so what's the plan y/n?" "So first we go see if his car is still outside. If it is then we wait in hiding somewhere and see if he leaves the house. If he doesn't leave that's when we take action and go inside his house with the spare key he gave me." "What if his car isn't there?" "Then we just use the Find My Iphone app and take it from there." "Okay sounds good." We drove to Johnny's house and saw that his car was still there. "Okay this is good. Go a little down the street so he won't be able to see the car if he looks out the window." She drove down a little ways and stopped. "Now we just wait." We waited for a pretty long time and he didn't leave the house. 

I pulled my spare key out "Let's go." We got out the car and went up to the house. I quietly put my key in the door and turned to unlock it. Once I heard the click sound I opened the door and went inside the house. We looked around and there was no sign of anything suspicious. We walked around for a little while. "Wait y/n. Do you hear that? Be quiet and stay still." I stopped my movement and listened. It was moans and groans coming from upstairs. I marched up the steps and went to Johnny's room. "Of course the door is closed." I swung the door open "Ah ha! Caught you ch-" The moans were coming from the TV and Johnny was laying on the bed jerking himself off. Seulgi stood behind me "You want me to go y/n?" "Please wait in the car." Seulgi left and I walked over to Johnny. He turned the TV off and pulled the blanket up on himself. 

"Why are you here y/n?" "Well you didn't want to come over to my house so I got suspicious. You never come over until late at night so I thought that you were cheating." "Y/n I would never." "So why did you not wanna come over?" He sat up and scratched the back of his neck "Well...I don't know how to tell you this. You might break up with me or might not even believe me." "Just tell me and I'll try to understand." "Okay well, I'm a Vampire." "Johnny are you serious?" "See I knew you wouldn't believe me." "I kinda believe you. I guess it explains why your house is dark but I don't believe you completely." "Okay fine. I can prove it." He opened his curtain slightly and put his arm up to the sunlight. His skin looked like it started burning to death "Okay okay. Just put your arm down. I believe you." 

He put his arm down. "You put your pants back on and I'll let Seulgi know that I'm staying here." I left the room and went back outside to Seulgi's car. "So what's going on?" "It's very complicated but I'm gonna spend the night here." "Okay see you later. Don't kill him." "Trust me I couldn't if I tried. See you later." Seulgi pulled off as I went in the house. I went back up to Johnny's room. "So let's just stay in and watch movies. Actual movies, not porn movies." He laughed "I'm sorry for not telling you earlier. I was just scared." "It's okay. I understand. Next time just tell me." "Okay baby. I love you." "Love you too."