Prank Wars PT2

Y/N POV

I grew a little frustrated as I tried to set up the camera "What the fuck! Jeno come help me." Jeno walked over to me "What?" "I don't know how to fucking set this camera up." "Let it go genius. " I did what he said "Now what?" "Turn it on." I hit the little button on the side.  "How are you a YouTuber but you can't set up a damn camera?" "I usually have Jaemin do these things for me but I guess it's rolling now." We both sat on the bed. "Hey guys! Today's video is gonna be different because I am not doing makeup or hair but I am pranking my boyfriend. I decided to do this because he did it first with sticky notes." "Link is in the description." Jeno said as he pointed down. "Okay so anyways. I'm gonna do a pregnancy prank on Jaemin it's gonna be hilarious you'll see." I hid the camera in the living room in the perfect spot that would catch everything.

I grabbed my bag full of prank stuff and pulled the pregnancy test out "Okay so I bought this at that prank store that just opened up two weeks ago and it's gonna tie this whole thing together." I put one it in the bedroom. I then turned the TV on and me and Jeno pretended to watch it. We waited for about 5 minutes until the front door unlocked. "Y/N! I'm home." "In the living room!" Jaemin came in there with a few bags in his hands "Hey babe. Hey Jeno, I didn't know you were coming over." "Yeah it was kind of a surprise type of thing." "Oh ok cool. Just let me shower and change and we can all chill together, maybe have a few drinks and whatnot." "Okay sounds cool. Take your time." Jaemin went upstairs and I heard the bedroom door close. "Do you think he saw it y/n?" "Y/N!" I nodded "Yep" We heard footsteps running down the hall.

"What's up babe?" He held the test up "What's this?" "Oh yeah. I've been meaning to tell you about that." "You're pregnant. Oh my god. I'm gonna be a dad." "Slow your roll. Let me finish. I'm pregnant yes but not your baby." His expression changed quickly and he seemed angry "Then whose baby is it?" Jeno spoke up "Mine." "Y'all gotta be fucking kidding me! So you've been sneaking around with my best friend, the guy I grew up with. And Jeno, I can't believe you would fuck my girlfriend!" "We're sorry man. We didn't mean for it to go this far." "Fuck a sorry! You guys..did this to me. Why? I wanna know why y/n?! Am I not giving you enough? Well I'm sorry I don't have a 3 million inch dick but I try." "It's not just the sex baby, it's also the love and meaning behind it." "Don't call me baby! And the fuck you mean 'love and meaning behind it'. That makes no sense. I-I.." He started crying "I fucking love you y/n. And for you to do this it hurts me." 

"Okay okay okay. I didn't mean for it to go this far." I walked over to the camera and picked it up "It was a prank baby." He dropped the test and walked over to me and squeezed the shit outta me "Are you sure?" "Yes. I got you back from last time with the sticky notes." He pulled away from me "Oh my god. I hate you guys." "No you don't." I turned to the camera "Well that's all for today guys. See ya later." I turned the camera off. I threw the fake test away and we all sat on the couch. "Guys, you know that YouTube isn't a legitimate job." "Shut up Jeno."