Feelings

"Hi I'm Y/n Y/l/n. I'm here to see Moon Taeil on the tenth floor." The lady at the front desk typed something in on the computer "Okay. You can go up." "Thank you. Have a nice one." "You as well." I went to the elevator and pressed the number ten. I rolled my head around trying to crack my neck. The elevator stopped on the fifth floor and the door opened and revealed Johnny "Oh hi Y/n." He stepped in the elevator "I didn't expect to see you here today." I sighed "I'm coming to get Lelani. That's all. What about you?" "Going to go get Jaehyun because we're filming something today. I thought that Taeil had her on the weekends?" "Well he does but I got a text earlier saying that I needed to come get her. I'm really not going to get into all of this because I'm the one taking care of Lelani most of the time. I don't know why I just can't have full custody and Taeil can come see her whenever he feels like it at my house." "Well you know. If you need help taking care of Lelani. I'm here." I rolled my eyes and chuckled "Boy stop. Taeil is your friend. I'm not a homie hopper." He raised his eyebrow "What's that?" "Where you go from friend to friend dating and whatever." The elevator dinged and opened. "Well you haven't gone from friend to friend." "I would be if I dated you." I said as I walked out with Johnny following behind me. "I didn't say date me." "Letting you help take care of Lelani will lead to me possibly having another child and I seriously don't wanna go through that again." We stopped at the door and Johnny took out a key and unlocked the door. We went inside "Jaehyun! I'm here, let's go!" Jaehyun came from his room "Hii Y/n." "Hii Jaehyun." "I wish we could talk but I have to film with Johnny today." "I know but we'll talk at some point." Johnny and Jaehyun then left. Taeil walked through the dorm with Lelani in his arms, playing with her "I'm here. Hello." He turned to face me "Oh. Why are you here?" "Are you serious? I'm told to come get her and now you play dumb." "What are you talking about? I didn't tell you to come and get her." I pulled my phone out and showed him the messages from his phone to mine. "Yuta!" Yuta came from the room to where we were "Yes. Oh hi Y/n." "Did you text me from Taeil's phone to come get Lelani?" "Yes but not to get her, to talk to Taeil." He took Lehlani from Taeil's arms "You guys don't talk to each other and you two used to be in love until you had a kid." "Taeil didn't want to take care of a child full time and I wasn't gonna force him to do something he didn't want to do." "That's not even-" "Shush both of you. Go sit down and talk to each other. You can't have your child until you work it out." I groaned and sat on the couch with Taeil. "So Y/n." "Yes." "I don't know where to start." "I'll start with how I feel. I know you're busy and everything so I feel like I should just have full custody and you can visit whenever you have the chance. I have no problem with accepting full responsibility." "Is that why you hate me?" I clenched my hands into fists as I felt tears fill my eyes. "You know I don't hate you. When we first found out, you tried to make me get rid of her. Then you tried to say that the child wasn't yours." Tears spilled out of my eyes and rolled down my cheeks "You hurt me so much and I didn't want to deal with it. But I was also willing to work it out in the beginning, then you missed the birth of our child. I tried to hold on because I thought you would make it." He wiped my tears with his hands "I know I hurt you and I'm sorry. I know I wasn't the best in the beginning. I just wasn't ready, we weren't ready for a child. And there's no excuse for me missing the birth, honestly I was scared. But when I first looked into Lelani's eyes when I finally had the guts to see her, I realized that there was no reason to be scared. I fell in love. You made me fall in love twice. The first time with you and the second time, with our beautiful daughter." He scooted closer to me and I fell in his lap crying my eyes out "I felt like you stopped loving me and you didn't love our daughter." "I never stopped loving you, I swear I didn't. I just felt like I wouldn't be the same with a child in my life." He stood up and I stood up after him. He walked me in his and Yuta's room. "Just lay down on my bed." "What's wrong?" "We started talking and she expressed to me how she feels." "Ah okay. I'll leave, Lelani is hungry anyways." I heard the door close meaning that Yuta left and I just started crying heavily. I felt the bed dip next to me and an arm around me. Then Taeil started rubbing my back "It's okay. I'm sorry for the way I treated you in the past. I can't go back and fix it but I can make it better for the future. Only if you let me back into your life. Are you willing to do that?" I nodded "Y-yes." He moved my hair to the side and kissed my neck "I'm so sorry for everything. I love you so much and I love Lelani so much. I can't even begin to explain how much I just wanna do for you two."

Once I finally stopped crying I turned over and faced Taeil. "Do you feel better?" "Yes I do." Yuta came in the room "I think Lelani misses her mommy and daddy." Taeil took Lelani from Yuta and Yuta left again. Taeil put her in between us. "Hi baby. Did you miss me?" I kissed her on the forehead making her giggle. "Y/n." "Yes." "How would you feel about having another baby?" I shrugged "Maybe in the future but Lelani isn't even two yet." "Would you have another one with me?" I looked at him and just stared "I-I don't know. Maybe if you can show me that you're dedicated then I'll think about it." He kissed me on the cheek "Then it looks like I will be working hard from now on."