Weekend

A.N. just pretend that y/n and haechan are 27-29.

<-------------------------------------------------------

"Do you have everything p-?" Before I could finish my sentence my daughter answered "Yes and I'm ready to go." I sighed and mumbled "Every damn weekend." "Oh wait mommy. I need to make sure I have the right shoes before we leave." "It's only three days Alana. I don't know why you do this." She completely ignored me and went in the closet. I didn't have the patience for this today so I just walked away and went downstairs. 

Within a few short minutes she was downstairs with her bag "Okay I'm ready to go." "Of course you are. Let's go." I grabbed my keys and we left the house and got in the car. Once we both had on our seatbelts, I started the car and drove. "Alana." No answer. I quickly looked in the rearview mirror and saw her on her phone. "Alana." Still nothing. "I know you hear me calling you. If I call your name one more time, I'm turning the car around." She looked up but I could tell she had an attitude but I still decided to ignore it.

"How would you feel about a little sibling?" Alana shrugged "I would be happy I guess. But you waited too long." "Excuse me?" "I'm 11. That's too long to wait to have a child." I stopped at the red light "You're attitude lately has been very negative and I don't like it." "Well I don't have one but sorry." "I hope you packed enough clothes." "Why?" "You're staying with your dad until you can fix your attitude." "I don't wanna stay with him." "Oh but you're always so eager to go on the weekends. You've even tried to move in with him on more than one occasion because 'I'm not fun'." "Well you're not fun. You make me do homework and chores. Daddy doesn't make me do any of that. He takes me to the mall and the playground and lets me do whatever I want."

"Hmm? I wonder why I have primary custody of you. I'm not like your dad, I'm not gonna let you end up like me." "Good because I don't wanna be like you! I wanna be like daddy and you're not being fair! Maybe I will live with him!" I parked the car "We're here." Alana angrily took her seatbelt off and stormed out of the car, slamming the door in the process. I shook my head and got out after her. I opened the trunk to get her bag and I felt a hand on mine.

"I got it Donghyuck." "So you're not gonna give me a hug?" I rolled my eyes "I don't know what you're talking about." "Come on. She can't even see us." I peeked behind Donghyuck and she wasn't outside so I gave him a quick hug. I tried to pull away but he held me closer and gave me a kiss on the top of my head. After a while we pulled away. "How's my little boy or girl?" "I have an appointment on Tuesday so you can come with me to see for yourself." Donghyuck grabbed Alana's suitcase. "Did you talk to Alana about it?" I closed the trunk "I tried. I asked how she would feel about another sibling then she had the nerve to tell me that I waited too long because she's eleven but what she fails to realize is that I had her at 17, 18 years old."

"She's young. She's not gonna understand." "Oh yeah, she's mad me because I told her she's staying with you until she fixes her attitude." "Then what happened?" "I just told her how she's always so eager to be with you so it shouldn't be a problem besides I'm no fun to her." Donghyuck raised an eyebrow "No fun?" "Because I make her do her chores and homework. Apparently, you take her to the mall and the park and she doesn't have any chores to do here." "First off, it's the weekend. Secondly, I already do things before she gets here. I live here alone, barely anybody comes over so it's never dirty, so she doesn't have much to do." I crossed my arms. "Okay. I'll talk to her." "What's the catch?" "Whaaat? A catch?" "There's always a catch with you." "Move in with me so we can finally be a family." "Donghyuck-" "Yeah yeah I know you can't just up and move but you never gave me my engagement ring back." "I don't know what you're talking about." 

Donhyuck grabbed my left hand "Hmm, looks like the engagement ring I gave you. Why don't you look at that, it's on your ring finger. Admit that you still love me." "I don't love you." His face dropped. "Because I'm in love with youuuu." I threw my arms around his neck and he smiled "Aah. You play too much. But I was in love with you first so I win." I shook my head and rolled my eyes "Let's go inside before she thinks I kidnapped her precious dad." "After you." I walked in front of Donghyuck "You only wanna look as my ass." "I don't know what you're talking about." "You're looking now." 

We got to the front door and I stopped "I'm staying the night. Just for tonight." He shrugged "Okay." Donghyuck reached for the doorknob but I stopped him. "This is not for me, keep that in mind. I'm just doing this so Alana can know what it feels like to live in the same house with both of her parents at the same time." "Whatever you sayy." He said as he leaned down and connected our lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in deeper. Donghyuck mumbled into the kiss "If Alana wasn't here I'd give you twins tonight." I hit his chest playfully and pulled away "Let's go inside."