Missing

"I'm leaving." I felt a tight grip on my arm "You aren't going anywhere." "Yes I am. You got yourself into this mess, you get yourself out. We are separated so I don't have to help you Jaehyun." "Really? You don't?" "No I don't." He leaned on the kitchen counter "Hm. That's what you really believe?" "It's what I know." I heard the alarm system ding meaning that the front door opened. I heard many footsteps and was greeted by Jaehyun's bodyguards and my daughter Mia. "Hi mommy." I crouched down to her level "Hi baby. Are you okay? Are you hurt?" "Daddy's friends came and got me from grandma's house." I glared at Jaehyun, who was behind me. "Hi daddy!" She ran over to him and he hugged her "Hi babygirl. How are you?" "I'm good. I missed you so much. I haven't seen you in a long time. Mommy said it was best if I didn't see you for a while." Jaehyun looked up at me for a few seconds then looked back at Mia. "Go ahead in your room and play with your toys or something okay? Me and mommy have some things to talk about." "Okay." She ran off and Jaehyun nodded in that direction indicating for his bodyguards to go and be with her. They hesitated. I noticed Jaehyun gripping the counter "Go protect my daughter." As they walked out, we stood in silence.

Jaehyun stood completely up and walked over to me "Why is it best if I didn't see my damn daughter for a while?" "Because of this exact situation. I knew that this was brewing, I was just protecting Mia." He looked me up and down "You wanna keep my daughter from me?" "I'm not keeping her from you for forever, only until this blows over." "It'll blow over a lot quicker if you would testify." "Why do you want me to testify so fucking bad?" "Because Y/n. I need you." I crossed my arms "Did you do it?" "What?" "Did you kill him?" I whisper-shouted. "No. I did not." "Did any of your bodyguards kill him?" "I swear to you. I had nothing to do with it." He grabbed my hands "I would never put you nor Mia in that situation." I pulled my hands away and walked to the sink to get some water. "Look if you testify, you can walk away. We don't have to stay married. I'll sign the divorce papers." I put my glass down. "I'll testify but we aren't getting divorced or separated." "What?" "We got married for a reason. We have a kid together. I love you Jaehyun. I don't wanna lose you in any way, shape, or form." 

I felt his hands on my waist and kisses on my neck "Thank you so much Y/n. I love you so much." "You're welcome." I grabbed his hand and led him to the dining room. We both sat down. "So what is it that I need to say?" "Just talk about my character, that I would never do anything like that." I looked Jaehyun in the eyes "Where were you when all this happened?" "Look" He began to talk in a soft voice "I was handling business. But I did not kill him." I nodded "Okay. I believe you." I gave him a quick kiss on the lips. I stood up and grabbed his hand "We should go check on Mia and you go spend time with her." 

Just as Jaehyun stood up, one of the bodyguards came into the entryway of the dinning room with a worried look on his faces "Mr. Jung." "What happened?" "She's....she's gone." Jaehyun dropped my hand and tilted his head to the side "What do you mean she's gone?" "She's not in her room. We thought she may have went into another room when she went upstairs so we searched in all the rooms and she's not there." I grew angrier with every word "Where is my fucking daughter!" "I'm afraid..we don't know." Jaehyun pushed past the bodyguard in anger. I walked closer and he backed up "You better hope that we can find her within 24 hours or that's your ass. Jaehyun is gonna kill you then I'm gonna bring you back to fucking life and kill you even worse and trust me, it's gonna be horrific." I pushed past and found Jaehyun upstairs yelling at the bodyguards. I can't believe that they really lost Mia, in a place that she's supposed to always be safe in. "You know what Jaehyun? We need to hire A1 bodyguards. Not these piece of shit, infantile, stupid, careless bodyguards." "You're right. As of right now, you all are fired." "What about getting your daughter back?" I walked closer and in their faces "You didn't give a fuck about keeping her safe. So why would you give a fuck about finding her?" They remained silent. "Exactly." I walked next to Jaehyun who had tears running down his face. I didn't notice until now, but I was crying too "I can't fucking believe this."

I went into Mia's room and and broke down. I noticed that her window was wide open. I went back in the hallway "Baby. Her window is open." Jaehyun ran in the room and looked out the window. When he came back to the hallway, he shoved his hands in his pockets "You all are fired but find my daughter first or you all will die." "What about the case Mr. Jung?" "Fuck that case. I want my daughter." They scrambled out of the hallway. I fell in the floor and sobbed loudly. Jaehyun came down to my level "We're gonna find her okay? Even if it takes all the breath in my body, we will find Mia." 

____________________________________________________________

I kinda wanna make this a series but idk if i should