Attention

"Y/n... you know that youuu could be having fun too right?" I looked over at a drunk Mark on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes and continued playing on my phone. "Whyy are you ignoring meee y/n? I lovee youu." "Mhm. Whatever you say Mark." My phone vibrated and I saw that it was a text from Renjun

"Come upstairs"

I smiled and texted back

"Why"

"Bc I'm lonely and I asked nicely🥺"

"If ur lonely then come downstairs and we can sit in the family room"

"Okay so I'll come downstairs and give u a kiss and tell everybody that we're getting married😐"

"😐u do too much"

"UR the one that said that u wanted to wait to tell people😒ain't give me no say in anything. selfish ass lil girl."

"who tf are u callin selfish"

"YOU. u know what.. don't come upstairs. ur a bully and u don't love me anymore."

I smiled feeling slightly bad. I lifted Mark off my shoulder and stood up "Where are youuu going?" "Upstairs." "Whyyyy?" "Because I want to." I quickly went to the stairs before he could say anything else. I opened a few doors looking for Renjun and he wasn't in any of them. "Shit why are there so many rooms up here." I went to the end of the hall and opened that door. I saw Renjun laying on the bed and I went in and closed the door. He didn't even acknowledge me, he just continued to play on his phone. "Wow. So you make me come up here and won't even say anything." Silence. I walked over to the bed and sat on his lap "Are you gonna talk to me now?" Still nothing. I started kissing all over his face and he started smiling. "I love you Renjun. Love me back." He looked at me for a few seconds and then went back to his phone. I looked at his phone to see what he was doing and he was scrolling through Instagram and watch Netflix at the same time. "Give me attention. Pleaseeeee." Still nothing. I started grinding against his dick. He got hard but he still didn't give in. I slid his and my pants and underwear down and slid him inside me. We both moaned out slightly. "Are you gonna pay attention to me now?" He just smiled and looked at me for a little while. I started bouncing on him slowly causing him to groan and put his phone down. He took his shirt off along with mine "Fuck, go faster baby." I shook my head "No. You ignored me, so I go as slow as I want." He tilted his head to the side "That's no way to talk to daddy is it?" I ignored him and threw my head back as I kept going at a painfully slow pace. He flipped us over and now he was on top "Now we go at my pace." I whined at the lost friction causing him to attach his lips to mine and slipping his tongue in my mouth. He grinded himself against me and kissed and sucked on my neck. He pulled away and smiled "I know that's gonna leave a mark later on today." He lined himself up with my entrance and pushed inside me. He automatically went at a really fast and rough pace. I tried to hold my moans back. "Moan baby. I want everybody to know who's fucking you good." I started to let all of them out after that. The room was filled with sounds of skin slapping and moans. "Fuck you feel so good around me baby." His hand went up to my neck and he lightly choked me. "Sh-it. R-Renjun go f-faster." He went slower "Wrong name." "Daddy! Fuck. Please go faster." He picked up his pace and went faster than he did before. I felt a knot build up in my stomach "I-I'm gonna cum!" "Hold it for daddy." I whined and moaned "I can't." He pulled out and started hitting my clit with his dick "Hold it!" He put it back in and went fast again. I whined and tried to hold my moans "I can't hold it anymore. Please daddy!" "Go ahead and cum for daddy. Cum all over daddy's dick." I released all over Renjun but he kept going. "Fuck I'm close." The overstimulation made me squirt a little on his dick. I felt him shoot his cum inside me and he collapsed on the bed next to me. 

He kissed me on my lips. "That was hot." He laughed and I hit his chest  "That was embarrassing. I've never done that during sex before." "What squirted?" I nodded. "It's okay. I like it." I turned over and faced away from him "Well I don't." "You're so cute I swear." He pulled me closer against him "You made me cum twice." "What?" "I came twice. I don't think you noticed the first time." "I don't think I needed to know that." "But it was inside you both times." "Are you trying to break up with me?" "Huh? No. We're gonna stay together forever." He kissed my shoulder making me chuckle. "Exactly. So if I get pregnant, it's okay right." "Yeah. It is. I'm sleepy, turn around and cuddle in my chest like you always do after sex." I turned around and put my head in his chest. He played with my hair until we both fell asleep.