Tour

A.N. I'm gonna set this back to when NCT127 was on tour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n. I would like for you to come over today." "Ah what's the special occasion mom." "There is none. Just come over have dinner with us. You do know we get lonely now that Johnny isn't here anymore." I quietly sighed "I miss him too. I'll come over today." "I don't see why you don't call him." "After our big argument before he left I'm pretty sure he wants nothing to do with me." "It's okay. We'll forget about that argument just come over and have dinner and hang out with us." "Okay. I'll see you in about an hour. Is that fine?" "Yes of course! See you when you get here." "Okay bye bye." "Bye bye." I hung the phone up and got in the shower. When I got out I looked through my closet and decided on a simple grey sweatshirt, black jeans, and white shoes. I put my hair in a bun and grabbed my stuff and left the house. I decided to grab some flowers for Johnnys parents since I haven't seen them in a little while. When I got there it looked like some people were already in the house. I chuckled and shook my head "Of course she would throw a small party." I grabbed the flowers and turned the car off and got out. I walked up to the door and opened it since it was unlocked. "I'm here mom!" I walked to the living room. "I'm so glad you're here Y/n!" I saw her and she gave me a huge hug. I noticed a few people out of the corner of my eye. I turned to say hi and I saw a few of Johnny's band members. "Oh I didn't know you guys were gonna be here too. And that means Johnny is here too." I sighed and turned back to his mom. "You knew he was coming that's why you invited me." "I have no idea what you're talking about." "Mom! Where are my baby pictures so I can-? Oh, I didn't Y/n would be here." I turned to him "I didn't know you were gonna be here either. It's a lovely surprise." I noticed that there were cameras around too. "Is this going on your YouTube channel?" Jaehyun spoke "Yes it is." We all went in the kitchen and sat down "So is she your sister she calls your mom, mom?" "No Jaehyun. She's a friend that I grew up with." "Oh well I'm Jaehyun." He grabbed my hand and kissed it making me giggle "And you are beautiful." "Thank you. But I know all of you, you are famous. I'm Y/n." They all said hi and we talked for a little while getting to know each other.
Johnny came in the kitchen "Y/n." "Yes Johnny?" "My dad wants to see you come with me." "Oh okay." I followed Johnny outside and saw his dad "It's my Y/n." "Hi dad." I gave him a big hug "How have you been?" "I've been good but I'm better now that you and Johnny are in the same room again like old times." I smiled thinking about it. After a while me and Johnny went back inside but he took me upstairs "Johnny what are we doing?" "Shh we don't want them coming up here." "Why not?" He chuckled "Just come on." I followed him to his room and he closed the door behind me. He wrapped his arms tight around my waist and kissed me "It's been so long since I've seen you y/n. And I feel so bad after our fight about me leaving. I think about you all the time." "I think about you too." He kissed me again but this time he trailed down my neck leaving dark marks on them. "Jump." I jumped and put my legs around his waist and he carried me over to the bed. "I wish we didn't have to be so quick." "It's okay. As long as we get to spend alone time together." We quickly took our clothes off "You look more beautiful then I remember you." He rubbed my clit while pumping himself for a while making me moan out softly. He placed himself in front of me "You ready?" I nodded. He pushed inside me making me moan loudly. "Shh princess." "It feels so good." He slowly went in and out "That feels good?" I whimpered trying not moan loudly again "M-mhm." He went faster "Does daddy's dick make my princess feel good?" I nodded holding back my moans. He slapped my inner thigh "Tell me." "D-daddy. Your dick makes me f-feel so g-good." "Good girl." He went at a faster and rougher pace. He placed his arms on both sides of me "Moan in my mouth babygirl." He came down and kissed me and I let out all my moan in the kiss. I felt my orgasm build up quickly and I clenched around Johnny making him groan "Are you about to cum baby?" I nodded "Y-yes." "Cum around me. Cum around daddy's dick. You make daddy feel good." With those words I let out my orgasm not caring how loud I was. He kept going and it overstimulated me and my entire body shook. "F-fuck. I'm gonna cum baby." After a few more strokes he came and I felt his liquid pout inside me. He collapsed on the bed next to me. We both laid there trying to catch our breath. Johnny started kissing me all over my face and neck "That felt so good y/n." I giggled at the kisses. "It really did. And I missed you." "I missed you more. But that make up sex was amazing." We both got under the covers and talked for a while.

20 minutes went by and he looked at his watch "Shit. I didn't know how late it got. You stay here princess. I'm gonna run to target with Mark and Doyoung. I'll be back as soon as I can." He gave me a kiss on the forehead. I pouted "Can I come with you?" He started getting dressed "You're tired. You stay here okay? I will be back I promise." "Then can i have your shirt when you come back to sleep in?" He smiled "Anything you want." I smiled back and yawned. "See I knew you were tired. See you when I get back." He left and few minutes later I fell asleep.
Time Skip

"Y/n wake up." My opened my eyes and saw Johnny standing there with a target bag in his hand. "Told you I was coming back." He took his clothes off and gave me the shirt he had on and then I put it on. He got in the bed and pulled me close to him "You're so sexy y/n. Did you know that?" I chuckled "You used to tell me that all the time." "Well I'm telling you again." "I had a great time with you tonight." "I did too." "They wouldn't stop joking me about having sex with you. They heard my baby's moans and how good I made you feel." I put my face in his chest embarrassed "I can't believe they heard that." "Well I felt like Jaehyun needed to hear it because he kept flirting with you." I rolled my eyes "Jealous much?" "Only because I've loved you for a while." "No you don't." "I do. I really do." "Well I love you too." He flipped us so I was on straddling him "Now show them how good you make me feel." He pulled his shorts and boxers down letting his dick spring free showing me how hard he was. "Please." "Only because you said please."