Liars

I knocked on the door for the second time waiting for an answer. After about 2 minutes Ten came to the door "Of course you're here." "And what does that mean?" He moved over and let me in "Well because you and Kun-" "Yeah I'm gonna stop you right there. We don't date and we've told you this. We barely even like each other, I just tolerate him. The same he does with me." "He's in his room if you wanna talk to him." "Thank you." I quickly walked down the hall and softly knocked on Kun's door. "Come in." I opened the door and smiled "Hi." "Y/n! You're here." I closed the door and sat on his bed wrapping my arms around him. He smiled and kissed me on the forehead. We sat in silence for a little while, but it wasn't uncomfortable. We just played on our phones for a while until Ten came in the room "This doesn't look like you guys can barely stand each other." Kun looked up at him "Well we made up, we're friends now." "Friends don't lay on each other like that." Ten said motioning to me laying on top of Kun, straddling him. I got off and laid next to him. "Why won't you admit that you two lied about not liking each other and that you're dating?" Xiaojun came to the door "Y/n and Kun are dating?" Ten nodded "Yep. They've been hiding it for a long time." Then came Yangyang and Hendery "Yangyang, you now owe me $10." Hendery said jumping around happily "I knew from when that one time we were watching a movie and Kun fingered you under the blanket. Kun threw a pillow at Hendery "All of you get out. Now." All the boys ran out of the room closing the door behind them. "They're so embarrassing. We have to hang out at my house more often." He chuckled and pulled me close to him. We heard a meow from underneath the bed. "Louis is in here?" I went under the bed and got him and put him in my lap on the bed and started petting him. "You treat Louis like a baby." I smiled "That's because he's precious and he deserves to be treated like that." "You would make a great mother you know." I looked over at Kun "You really think so?" "I know so. I would love to see the way you treat our children." "Are you saying that you want kids?" "Obviously if I said our kids then I want kids with you y/n." I rolled my eyes "We'll see. We have to see how everything goes and we have to make time for a child." "If in the next year we can decrease our work time a little then can we have a child?" I thought about for a little while "Yes Kun. That sounds like a great idea."