Basketball

Idk how to explain what's about to happen

Y/n's POV

Part 1

------------------------------------------------

"Y/n watch out!" I felt something hit me and knock my phone out of my hand. I looked up and the boys pretended they didn't do it. I picked the basketball up along with my phone, looking at the cracked screen "Who did it?" Everybody pointed to Yuta and he laughed nervously "Sorry." I launched it back at him hitting his stomach. "Why do you even have an attitude? Nobody told you to come." I walked over to the court "ACTUALLY Sicheng, my mom made my brother bring me with him. So I was told to come." My brother scoffed "It's not like I wanted you to come either so calm down and go sit back down." I stuck my middle finger up at him. "Stick it up your ass y/n." "You first. Yuta, your paying for the screen to get fixed." Yuta rolled his eyes "Like hell I am." Everybody else laughed. Taeyong put his hand on my shoulder "Just calm down. We'll help you pay for it." "Yeah, it's okay." I put my hand up "No it's not. Yuta's gonna pay for it or get me a new one. I've been looking for a reason to get a new phone anyways." Yuta got in my face making me smell his minty breath "I'm not paying for or buying anything." I looked at the basketball in his hand and took it from him "I'll play you for it." "What?" "I'm serious. If I win then you buy me a new phone if you win-" "If I win then I get to post that picture of you when you had to wear that headgear all summer." Everybody got quiet and I punched him in the chest "Why do you still have that picture?" "Personal reasons but deal?" "Deal." He backed up and walked over to the hoop. "Wait she isn't dressed for it. It's only fair if she changes." I looked down and realized I was wearing a dress and sandals. "I'll be right back." I quickly ran home and changed into some athletic shorts, which were short, and a tank top. I went back "Okay I'm ready now." Everybody faced me and went quiet. "What?" "Your shorts." I looked at my shorts and rolled my eyes "Can we just play the game?" I walked on the court and everybody sat down except me and Yuta. "Get your money together Yuta." He chuckled "You don't know the first thing about basketball y/n." "Just check the ball." "First one to 53 points wins." He passed the ball and we played. We both made alot of points. Not gonna lie, seeing him sweaty like this was really sexy. I made my next basket "What's the score?" He shrugged "Sicheng! What's the score?" "50-50. Your tied, next basket wins." "You ready to get humiliated y/n." "As if." Yuta passed me the ball and I quickly made a basket. I jumped around happily "Yes! I win! You have to buy me a new phone now." He groaned "Okay, let's go." I stopped "Wait now?" "Yes. Get it over with come on." "O..kay" "Wait. You aren't taking my little sister anywhere." I rolled my eyes "It's fine geez. Calm down, I'm coming back." Me and Yuta walked to his car and I got in the passengers seat. "So which flip phone do you want?" "Your not getting me a flip phone. Your getting me the yellow IPhone XR." He scoffed "No the hell I'm not." "Yes you are. I won fair and square." After a few minutes of driving we were at the phone store. We went in and I picked out the phone I wanted and waited. "Yuta" "Hmm" "Thanks." "What? Is y/n thanking me?" I lightly punched his arm "Don't ruin it." The sales associate came back out with the phone "You guys got lucky, this was our last one in stock." "Wow." "So what's the special occasion? Anniversary?" We both started stuttering "O-Oh no. W-w-we just-" The guy laughed and waved his hand "I'm just pulling your leg. But you two would make a cute couple." He handed me the phone "Here's your phone. Have a nice day." We left, I was thinking about what us being together. We got in the car. "So-" "Y/n, you wanna go on a date with me tomorrow?" I laughed "Your so straight forward." "How else will I get pussy at the end day?" "Fuck you. No I don't wanna go on a date with you." He started laughing "I was just kidding but seriously, you wanna go to Dave and Busters with me tomorrow? We can bring the guys but we can still be together as a date." "My brother is gonna wanna come anyway so yes. I would like to go on a date with you." He started the car and started driving. He put his hand on mine "Hold my hand." I chuckled and put my hand in his.