Corner Store

The bell rung and I rushed through the hall as quickly as I could. Just when I thought I was clear to leave, my name was called. I turned behind me and it was Jisung and Jaemin. I smiled as they walked down the steps to me. I always thought it was weird that they hung out so much since Jisung is a Freshman and Jaemin is a senior. "Why do you always rush out of school? By time we finally get outside you're home." I shrugged as we started walking "I don't like school so I like to rush home." "Jaemin, do you think she has a secret boyfriend?" "Oii. Do you Y/n?" "What? Of course not." "She's lying. You have a boyfriend!"

I shook my head "Noo I don't." "What's his name?" "He doesn't have a name because he doesn't exist." "If you say so Y/n. This isn't the way to your house." "I want chips and a bottle of water so I'm going to the store." "Target?" "No a corner store." "Corner store?" "Yes Jisung. Just follow me." We walked and talked for a few minutes until we were at the store. I walked inside and walked to the back and got a bottle of water and chips. "You two want anything? It's on me." "Now that you mention it." I shook my head at Jisung. "Just hurry up and get something you two." They nodded and walked to the candy aisle.

I walked to the register while I waited for them "Hellooo. I need some help." Chenle turned around and he smiled "Oh my god. I was about to cuss you out. I thought you were someone else." I giggled "Who else comes here at 3:10 everyday?" "Sometimes you don't come at all." "Lies. Is it just you in the store today?" "Yeah my dad will be here later on." "So we can't hang out later?" I said frowning. "We can. It'll be around 5. You okay with that?" I nodded. "Y/nnnn!" I sighed as I heard footsteps come close to me. "What Jaemin?" "We're ready." They put their candy on the counter. "What the f-" "Hey I know you." I turned to Jisung "You know him?" I said pointing at Chenle. "Yeah. He used to be in my Global Studies class." "Oh yeah that's right but I switched out now I'm studying something else." Chenle looked at me and smirked.

I took out money to cover everything "Okay that's enough. Can I just pay?" Chenle gave me back two dollars "Stop overpaying." I saw Jisung tilt his head "You two are dating aren't you?" "What? We're not-" "Yeah we are dating." "Oh my god. This is embarrassing. I grabbed our stuff and pushed Jaemin and Jisung out the door "Okay bye! We're leaving." "Bye Y/n's boyfriend!" I hit Jaemin on the back of the head. "Ow!" "That's what you get. I'm never bringing you two here ever again."