I do love you

"Y/n...y/n" I was snapped out of my thoughts and turned to Jeno "Yeah. What's up?" "What are you looking at?" Taeyong smirked "More importantly, who are you looking at?" "I'm not looking at anybody. I'm just worried about homecoming." "What's there to worry about? It's not a big deal." "Yes it is Jaemin. This is the last one that I'll ever be going to." "Not if you fail." "That's mean. Nobody is gonna fail." Jeno put his hand on mine "It's gonna be fine. And your gonna find somebody to go with eventually so don't worry." Hendery sat down next to me making me pull my hand from Jeno's. "What are you uglies talking about?" Hendery put his hand on my inner thigh to were nobody could see. "Y/n is worried about homecoming." He sat back and looked at me "Worried? About?" "The pretty princess needs a date to the homecoming." Jaemin pretended to mimic me. "Fuck you." "I can be your date." Hendery's grip on my thigh got tighter. "No Jeno. It's fine." His grip released a little bit "That's all, well then take some guy who's willing to lower his standards to like hella ugly. And there's your date. Oh wait I know. Have you tried Satan, I think you two would be a great couple." "How about you go with her?" "I'm scared of frogs remember." I got up and walked away. Even though I knew he was playing, I don't like it. A few minutes later I felt arms wrap around my waist "Guess who?" "A bitch. Did I get if right?" Hendery appeared in front of me. "Ah-ha I was right." "Baby, you know I was playing." "But I've told you before I don't like when you play like that." "Oh come on. You know your beautiful. I tell you that everyday." "So it doesn't help when you call me a frog or say I should date satan. You know what, maybe I will date satan. He wouldn't treat me like this." "You know why I do that." He pushed me into an empty closet "You know how my family is about me dating." "You told me before that you didn't care who or what they wanted you to date. You're gonna date who you want because it was your life and you weren't gonna be ashamed of who you love." He grabbed my hands "And baby I promise I still mean that. I really do." I pulled my hands away "Your not acting like it. Your acting like you can't stand to be around me, it's like you don't even love me anymore." I crossed my arms and tried to leave but he pulled me back. "You really don't think I don't love you?" I could see the anger in his face "You act like it." He took my hand and lifted his shirt up. I pulled away "I'm not about to give you a handjob right now." He yanked my hand again "Stop being dirty minded." He put my hand on his chest and I felt his heart beating really fast "Why is your heart-?" "You do that to me y/n. Not anybody else. I only get like that when you come around. Don't ever say that I don't love you anymore." He pushed my hand away and put his shirt down. "I seriously can't believe you would say that. If I didn't love you then I would've been broken up with you. Why hide it for so long if I didn't love you?" Without letting me answer he left the closet. After a few seconds of regrouping I walked out and bumped into somebody. I looked up and saw Jeno "Oh hey y/n. I was looking for you. Why are you coming out of there?" I shook my head "No reason. What were you looking for me for?" "Well I wanted to ask you to homecoming. I know you said it was fine but I really wanna go with you." "Uh Jeno-" I felt myself being pulled back "No you aren't going to homecoming with her." Hendery put his arm around me "Because we're dating." Jeno gave us a conused look "What?" I nodded "Almost 2 years now." "Well then this is awkward. I-I'll see you guys later." Jeno walked away and I turned to Hendery "What made you change your mind?" "You were right. I did make it seem like I don't like you. Plus, I want to go to homecoming as your date this time." "You sure it wasn't cause Jeno liked me?" He turned away "What?! No never. Let's go somewhere else."