Corrupted

All of us ran into an alleyway as we caught our breath. "D-do you think they saw us?" Jaemin said hunched over, barely breathing. I shook my head "They couldn't have." After we all caught our breath we walked down the alley. "Tonight has been some night hasn't it?" Jisung said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "I love how all of you guys are so calm about this!" We all stopped and turned to Renjun. I groaned as I pulled my lollipop out of my mouth "Who the hell brought him along?! Mr. Goodie-two-shoes." Renjun stick his tongue out at me. "He said that he wanted to come hang out with us, so I let him." Renjun started walking in front of us, making us walk as well. Jeno put his hand on Haechan's shoulder "You can't just take in everybody Haechan." Jaemin threw his hands up "For real. You brought in Y/n and told us she would be the last one." "Um I was a great addition to the group. Y'all were boring before me." I flicked my braids back as they continued their conversation. Me and Jisung walked a little behind them. "So did you enjoy tonight?" I chuckled "I wanna go on a real date." "This is a real date." "Vandalizing the school and stealing lollipops is not a date." "I supposed you're right. How about we go skating on Saturday?" I nodded "I would actually like to go skating. We haven't been in a long time." "Yeah. It's been too long. You know they're closing it down right." I gasped "Really?! When?" "Umm I believe sometime next month. So they lowered their prices but I'll pay for us on Saturday so don't worry." "You mean us as in just me and you or them too." I motioned to Haechan and Renjun arguing while the rest of them watched and laughed. "Just us of course." I linked my arm with his "Good. How are you gonna break it to Chenle? You guys always hang out on Saturdays." He sucked in air "I wish he didn't get grounded so he could be here right now but I'll tell him at school tomorrow. One Saturday can't hurt." I shrugged "I suppose." I put my head on his shoulder as we were finally out of the alley and on the street. "Can you two hurry up and get up here! We have important things to discuss." We jogged a little up to them "What Haechan?" "Whose house are we crashing at tonight?" They all looked at me and I threw my hands up "Don't look at me. My parents are home." "Well my parents aren't home." We all looked at Renjun. "Why are you looking at me? I'm just helping." "Hmm. I like this one Haechannie." I pinched Haechans cheeks and he pulled my hands away "What did I tell you about touching my face?" I rolled my eyes "Stop acting tough in front of Renjun. He doesn't care. Do you?" Renjuns eyes widened "Well. I-" Jisung interrupted him "Don't sorry bro. She's just fucking with you." "You're supposed to have my back." "Don't mess with him. He's scared to be out this late." Renjun put his middle finger up "Y'all are mean. My house is around the corner. Follow me."

Once we got to Renjuns house we followed him around the back and went in the window to his basement. We had all sat on the couches in the basement. "Damn this shit is nice. You're parents must have alot of money." Renjun have us each a soda "Not really Jaemin. We're just comfortable." Haechan opened his soda "That's what rich people say. Ain't that right Y/n?" "Oh shut up Haechan. For the millionth time, just because we have a nice house doesn't mean anything." "See she gets it." Jisung put his hand up "No it's not the same. Y/n comes from a long long long line of very smart, talented, beautiful, rich and proper women. She was like that and now she's like this." "Before Haechan brought her around and corrupted her." Jisung put his thumb up "What Jaemin said. I'm glad he brought her along though. I don't think she would've ever dated me if he didn't." I shrugged "I don't know. I don't think I would've dated any of you." "Also, there's another one. Chenle. He's grounded unfortunately but he was one of the originals. He-" I waved my hands around, interrupting Haechan "Why are you making it sound like we're a gang?" "I'm not. I'm simply saying-". We heard the door open and footsteps coming down the steps. A boy appeared in front of us. He looked older but not too old. "Lucas what do you want?" "Who are they?" "These are my friends. Jeno, Jaemin, Haechan, Jisung, and Y/n." We all waved at him. "I've never seen you hang out with them." "Well I'm hanging out with them now. Can you go back upstairs?" Lucas sucked his teeth "I just came down here to check on you but since you wanna act like that I'm not checking on you anymore." Renjun rolled his eyes as Lucas went back upstairs. "Anyways. You guys can make yourself at home, until you go home. If you're going home." The boys got up and I sprawled out on the couch and sighed. Jisung sat back down and I put my head on his lap "What's wrong?" "Just some things at home. Are you going home tonight?" "Mmm. I don't know yet. I might." I looked up at him and poured "Can I stay the night please? My mom was being kinda mean about me hanging out with you guys again." Before Jisung said anything Renjun interrupted "You can stay here for a few days if your home situation isn't well." I smiled "No it's fine. I'll just go to Jisungs house." "Well just know if you do need it then you can stay here." "Thank you." He walked away and Jisung pulled me up to him and kissed me "We need alone time. Just us, not to do those things but just to be us." "Yeah. It's been a while since we've had time together." I said as I yawned. "You should take a nap." I shrugged "I guess." He kissed me on the forehead "I'll wake you up when it's time to go."