Meanie*Seventeen*

Babybangtan

Wonwoo wipes the cool washcloth against Mingyu's forehead "Is that better?" "Barely

"Barely." Was replied. "It feels though I am becoming immune to the coolness through the washcloth." Mingyu explained. Wonwoo set the cloth back into the bucket of water "Do you want me to snuggle with you again baby?" Wonwoo offered.
"No, no thank you." Mingyu declined "I..I do not know what I want. I am sorry for being difficult." Wonwoo holds on to Mingyu's hand "You are not being difficult. These two are being difficult." Mingyu lowers his free hand to rest on his bump "These two."

Wonwoo was updating the members through the group chat when Mingyu said "Give me your hand!" Freeing one hand for his husband, Wonwoo felt Mingyu tighten his grip "Breath through this contraction. I married such a bad ass, you can do this. Use my hand..ooh, just like that."
Mingyu released his grip "How is your hand?" He worried. Wonwoo looked at his palm to see the nail indentations "I am fine. This is about the three of my babies." Wonwoo kisses Mingyu's forehead.
"Thank you for being the person I needed during these nine months, I love you Wonwoo." Mingyu whispered. In return, Mingyu kisses his hand.

Wonwoo was kissing Mingyu's forehead when their doctor approached them "Are you timing these contractions?"
"No-
"I have. They are six and a half minutes apart with the longest one lasting 58 seconds." Wonwoo spoke.
"How did you know that?" Mingyu whispered.
"You focus on delivering these babies, I will focus on getting the babies progress in order. I am your partner for a reason my love."
Doctor Kang wrote the update on Mingyu's sheet "I know this is not what new parents want to hear-"
"I have to endure until they are ready." Mingyu finished.
"Precisely. I will come back in an hour. Try to rest Mingyu, that includes you Wonwoo."
Wonwoo shakes the Doctors hand "I will try, thank you."

Wonwoo watched over Mingyu as he slept, he was glad that Mingyu managed to get sleep. He knew the actual labour was an event that was dreaded by his husband.

He was interrupted from his thoughts when Mingyu moaned and squeezed his hand "Hey hey, its okay. I am here. We are okay, we are comfortable and we are prepared." Wonwoo whispered.
Mingyu stuck his nose into the sheets "I cannot endure this Wonwoo." He cried. Wonwoo kisses Mingyu on the forehead again "I am sorry you feel unsure of yourself. How about I buzz for a nurse?" Wonwoo questioned.

Mingyu moaned in response.

"Hello Mingyu."
"Please say I am dilated to begin pushing." Mingyu responded.
"Let me check out."

Wonwoo locked eyes with the nurse who removed her glove "I will inform Doctor Kang. We will be moving you to the maternity wing."

Mingyu reached out for Wonwoo's hand "It is about time, are you still mine?"
"Only yours." Wonwoo replied. He, again kisses Mingyu on the forehead.

"We are prepared to deliver these babies, if you are too Mingyu." Doctor Kang commented. Mingyu nodded his head. "Okay. On your next contraction I need you to start to pushing. Wonwoo, it would be helpful if you held his hand."

Wonwoo dutiful curls his hand into Mingyu's "Let's meet them." He cooed.

"Ooh, okay, here comes my con-tr-" Mingyu moaned. He tightened his grip  "Just like that, just like that baby." Wonwoo supported. Mingyu lessened his grip. But quickly tightened his grip again "Count back from 10 to 1 will you Wonwoo?"
"10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1. Okay good, good job." Wonwoo praises. Mingyu breathed out a puff of air "Start counting again!" Mingyu demanded.
"10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1. Can you do that again?"
"10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1. Good..okay breath." Wonwoo encourages.

"Are births typically this drawn out!" Exhaled Mingyu. "First time parents, yes this is normal Mingyu." Doctor Kang explained. "When will this end?"
"Once the babies are born."
Mingyu's lip quivered "I am exhausted, how can I speed this process up?"
"This is on the babies. Ooh, another contraction. Push!"
"10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1. Again! 10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1. Okay and breath." Wonwoo coaches.
"Well done."
Wonwoo put his forehead against Mingyu's "I know you are growing tired, once these babies are here you can sleep all that you want. Until then, I need you to stay positive. Can you do that?"
"I will try Wonwoo." Mingyu mumbles .

Counting back from 10, from the perspective of Wonwoo sounded thought it was his cult acceptance, instead of trying to coach his husband "Stop that damn counting! I cannot focus on pushing when I hear we are approaching one soon! Just let me...push."

Wonwoo ceased the countdown.

Wonwoo dabbed the cloth against Mingyu's forehead "Time does not feel real anymore. Has it been 24 hours since I was admitted?"
"20 hours." Wonwoo answered.

"20 hours in hell. Oh god!" Mingyu grunted.
"I think baby A is, ooh!" Mingyu leaned forward and started pushing "Awesome! Yes, just like that. Keep that going! Yes, yes. Oh, look. Do you know the babies genders?"
Mingyu shook his head.
"Baby A is a girl, she is healthy!"

Wonwoo gives his husband a forehead kiss "You did that! I am so proud of you."
He wipes away the sweat from his forehead "Do you think baby B will also be a girl? Or do you think we will have one of each?"
"I wanted twin girls." Mingyu confessed.

With the second birth, this time, Mingyu was in more pain than before.
"Oh god. I..I need a bucket!" Wonwoo passed a bucket to Mingyu, who vomits into it.
"You are okay. You are surrounded by people who are rooting for you. Your daughter is here for you Mingyu."

"I want her out of me. I cannot tolerate this pain any longer! Oof."

Mingyu clasped Wonwoo's hand, and began pushing again "Exactly like that! Baby B is crowning."

Mingyu began crying "I am not brave for this pain! It needs to...-
He pushed..

"And you have another baby girl."

Wonwoo gasped. He kisses the hand he was holding on to "Our babies have been born. I knew you could do it. Look at what you just did. That is what you just did." Wonwoo pointed at the two babies.
"I did do that, even with all that pain. I..thank you."
Wonwoo rubs his nose "No, thank you Mingyu. You have given me the title of dad..well, fatherhood."
"Stop before you make me cry from being sentimental after the birth." Mingyu dries his eyes.
"I will never forget the day that I became dads to these beautiful babies."

Hi, guys :)