TaeGyu💕TXT💕

Taehyun           Beomgyu
👆🏻                     👇🏻

Taehyun           Beomgyu 👆🏻                     👇🏻

"It only took two books tonight. And a video call from Uncle Kai, with promises of going to the park together, to get her down tonight." Taehyun announces. "She was begging to see Uncle Soobin..but he was already in bed." He added. Beomgyu chuckled "Imagine him being in bed."
"I know. Speaking of bed. It is almost eight. You should be in bed too, along with our baby boy." Taehyun steps behind him. "Nali told me last minute that there is a bake sale, and she wanted me to bake brownies."
"Did she?" Taehyun raises his eyebrows "Or are you craving brownies? Again."
"This time it is the truth." Beomgyu replied "I told her that I would try my best."
Taehyun rests his chin on Beomgy's shoulders "I can also bake. This second pregnancy is different from your first." "If I acquire assistant then I will ask for it."
"Okay baby. Consider me the taste tester seeing as you can't eat the dough. Baby boy inside of your belly." Taehyun reaches around Beomgyu's waist, and underneath his apron "Hello there my little boy. Are you growing strong and healthy?" Both men laughed as the boy kicked Beomgyu. "I will be sitting over the.
"Do not go too far from me, I might need your help." Taehyun waved at Beomgyu "Right here."

Taehyun watches as Beomgyu mutters to himself "Should I add chocolate chips? Or is that...strange?"
"Chocolate chips in brownies? Are those your cravings?" Taehyun questioned. "I think the chocolate chips are of my personal wants."
"That answered itself then."

"Since I cannot add the chocolate chips into the brownie mix, I will add them directly into my mouth." Beomgyu shakes a handful of chocolate chips into his hands. He used his hand as a funnel.
"Beomgyu! That is too much sugar for the baby!" Taehyun scowled. "He will be awake all night now." "I was giving him what he wanted. See, I am being a good parent already." Taehyun leaves his chair to stand next to Beomgyu "I did not ask for help." Beomgyu reminded. Taehyun does not respond; he too takes a handful of chocolate chips. Carrying them back to his seat he replies "I like having sweets too sometimes." Beomgyu laughed.
Taehyun returned to his seat.

"I need help." Beomgyu asks. "With that?" Taehyun questioned walking over. "I cannot bend over to put the brownies in the oven."
"Ah." Taehyun replied "Here. Let me help you." Carrying the glass pan from the counter, Taehyun slides the pan towards the middle of the rack "How long for the timer?"
"24 minutes."
"Okay. Set a timer on your phone. And now we wait."

Taehyun watches as Beomgyu cleans the kitchen, using one of his hands to scoop clean the flour into his other hand, being used as catcher. Dusting his hands together over the trash Beomgyu returns to the sink where it was filled with the utensils that were used and now dirty.

"Hi baby." Taehyun stands behind Beomgyu "The dishes can wait." Taehyun whispers. "But they will be difficult to clean!"
"They are soaking." Taehyun reminded. "Dance with me." Beomgyu dried his hands.

Beomgyu cuddled into Taehyun with his chin against his shoulder as Taehyun kept his hands on Beomgyu's waist. Beomgyu moved his hands to link behind Taehyun's neck. Taehyun began to hum an unknown song as the two of them began to move about the kitchen. Beomgyu had missed the dances. He was worried his bump had grown too big to dance with Taehyun anymore, that is what the dancing had stopped.
"I will always be here for you baby. Hopefully the man of your always dreams."
"You will always have me. My life pictures you, and Nali, with this new baby. And maybe one more baby?"
"Already thinking of another baby? You are still carrying a baby." Taehyun reminds. "I know, I know." Beomgyu sighed "We did not talk about babies until I showed you the positive test with Nali. I think I remember you saying holy shit, I got you pregnant. If I remember correctly."
"Yes, you do remember correctly." Laughed Taehyun. "We did not talk about babies. I thought that if it happened then I would be the luckiest because I get to have a family with you Beomgyu."
"You are being gross." Teases Beomgyu, before he kisses Taehyun.

Beomgyu broke first from Taehyun "Will you help me again please?"
Taehyun uses the oven mitts to remove the pan, setting the glass on the cooling rack.

Beomgyu yawned "Go to bed baby. I can finish the brownies." Taehyun encourages. "I wanted to finish making the brownies for Nali."
"And you did. You stirred the batter so well, and you added the batter into the pan. You did all the hard work! Let me finish for you. You both need plenty of sleep. I will wrap them, and make them look cute. Nali will believe that you worked hard to make brownies."
"Thank you." Beomgyu kisses Taehyun "I will see you in the morning. Thank you again for being so helpful."

Taehyun individually wrapped the brownies tying them with ribbon. Setting the brownies aside, Taehyun begins working on another batter of brownies. This time with the chocolate chips Beomgyu was so craving. Adding a few extra handful of chocolate chips,  Taehyun stirred them into the batter.

Before long the batter was in the oven, cooking to chocolate perfection.

"Were the brownies made?" Nali rushed into the kitchen. "Yes they were. They are ready for you to take to school Nali. Papa worked hard last night to make these special for you and your friends. He kept a few hidden for after school."
Taehyun holds the basket of brownies towards Nali "Both hands. Be careful. Will you be okay walking to school today?"
"I will be extra careful to protect these delicious brownies! Tell papa I will be extra nice since he worked hard on my brownies. Will you walk me home after school today?"
"I will be there. Bye baby. Have a great day."

"Nali was excited to see her brownies." Taehyun said. Beomgyu smiled "Good, thank you again Taehyun. Are we meeting her after school?"
"Yes as she requested." Taehyun laughed.
Beomgyu sits at the table "I cannot wait to hear all about her brownies. I am hopeful that you left a few leftovers for me?"
Taehyun walks to the table as well, sliding the plate of special brownies to Beomgyu "These are with the chocolate chips. Please enjoy."
"You stayed up to make me my brownies I wanted? You are too sweet for me Taehyun. I will eat these well. Thank you!"
"You deserve to be pampered too. Besides your brownies, what would you like for breakfast?"
"Cereal."
"Cereal it is then. I was thinking once you are ready, then we could go to the baby boutique down the road. The one you are hinting you want to visit soon."
Beomgyu lifted his eyebrows "If you are up to no good then I will find you out Taehyun."
"What do you mean? I am trying to make today about you! I can cancel all of my plans I had today."
"I would like to continue with your plans! Let me be happy with my brownies then going to shop for the baby!"
"Maybe stop for a late lunch before we pick up Nali?"
"Yes! Yes to everything Taehyun. Let me finish my cereal first. I want to have some energy for todays events."
"It is no rush today. Take all the time that you need Beomgyu. As you eat let me clean up the kitchen so no mess once we are home."

Beomgyu stands from the table "You are making my day all that better by simply being in here with me. Thank you."

Hi everyone! Welcome back..thank you for taking the time to read this book, and this authors note! While you are here, please vote, comment, you can also do both. And please if you do would like, please make requests😊

Thank you once more readers!

~SheIsTheWriter🩷