JeongCheol (Seventeen)

Seungcheol          Jeonghan
☝🏻                          👇🏻

Important message at end

"What is with the congratulations banner?" Seungcheol raises his eyebrows

"It is for us." Jeonghan replied "Welcome home." He added. Seungcheol leaned in to kiss Jeonghan, which he accepted "Do I have to guess?"
"I will give you three chances." Jeonghan replied.
"Three? Hmm, okay. My first guess is; you were accepted into college?"
"Nope, guess again."
"Guess again? Okay..the offer on that house in The States was accepted?"
Jeonghan shook his head "Also incorrect, last guess!"

Seungcheol observed the situation around him. He looks Jeonghan in the eyes then said;
"You are not about to propose to me, are you?" Seungcheol blurted.
"No, this is not a marriage proposal Seungcheol."
"Sorry, sorry. I guessed. None of them were correct. Please tell me." Seungcheol pouted.
"We are going to have a guest Seungcheol." Jeonghan said.
"One of your friends are coming over? Really, that is the surprise?" Seungcheol nodded towards the banner "
"No, also incorrect." Jeonghan shook his head.
"Clearly I'm no good at guessing. Please will you tell me?" Seungcheol asks.
"This will be our first permanent guest." Jeonghan hinted.
"Permanent guest?"

Seungcheol examined the room.

Then Jeonghan.

"Seungcheol?"

"Is our per meant guest a baby?"

Jeonghan nods "You're right!"
"Oh baby. Wow. Come over here and let me kiss you!"

They meet halfway "Save your tears for when the baby comes." Jeonghan teases.
Seungcheol wipes his eyes "Sorry." He whispers "I didn't realize that I was crying."
"Stop apologizing." Jeonghan replied "I expected you to start crying." He pulls out a handkerchief, passing it over to Seungcheol "Use this."

Seungcheol blows his nose.

"That's better." He confirmed.
"Then I am glad. Our future is about to change." Jeonghan exhaled.

"Oh shit." Seungcheol gasped.
"Huh? What is wrong?"
"Does this mean we need to get married?"

Jeonghan laughed at Seungcheol "You are so cute."

Hi, everyone!
Holy hell; I was gone for 5 months (I feel so much better during my leave)

But I am back- hi:)

Requests are open- I do ask that you leave requests on THIS chapter, or through a message.

Thanks to you all for being so patient with me❤️