Lee Taemin~SHINee♡♡

SHINee meet the baby that made them uncles, (includes Jonghyun)

kkoongiesgf

"Hyung, this pain is too much for me

"Hyung, this pain is too much for me." Taemin fears "He is never coming."

"Yes he is, this pain right now is a finale act of selfishness you have given to Hyunwoo while carrying him. You can do this!" Jonghyun encouraged. "Hyung, I.."
"Listen to me Taeminnie." Jonghyun secures one of his hands around Taemins hand "You have given many sacrifices. This baby needs this last one from you, Hyunwoo is ready to meet his dad, and also all his uncles."
"Thank you." Taemin whispers "Okay, I am ready."

"Hello, Hyunwoo, did you have a nice nap? Oh big yawn, I think that you did." Taemin brings his newborn to his chest as he covers him with a blanket "Are you ready to meet your uncles? You already met one uncle, kind of. Uncle Jonghyun. He cried more than you did after you were born." Taemin teases. "No, you cannot yawn. You need to be awake to meet uncles." Taemin rubbed Hyunwoo's back "Do you want your dummy?"
Taemin fished the dummy from the bassinet, placing it into his son's mouth "Shh shh, it's okay. You can sleep baby."

"Sorry for the interruption Taemin." His nurse said "You do have guests. Do you wish to see them?"
"H-hyungs." He yawned "I do. Yes please!"
"Yes, of course I will send them in. Should I bring in Hyunwoo?"
Taemin looks to his right where the bassinet was empty "He was upset. We brought him to the nursery only ten minutes ago. We were unable to wake you." Was explained.
"Oh, thank you. Did not expect to not hear his cries."
"It is okay. We will show the guests to your room, and allow them to meet Hyunwoo."
"Thank you." Taemin thanks.

Taemin turned on his phone. Switching his phone to selfie mode, he noted what he should try to freshen before his Hyungs arrived.

He combed out his hair. Thankfully, he also remembered to pack gum. He unwrapped the gum and stuck it in his mouth "Mint fresh."

"Taminnie?"
His door opened "Onew Hyung, hi." Taemin greeted.
"Taemin! We brought all of your favorite food. I hope that you are hungry."
Minho rounds out the boys. His hands loaded with bag of foods.

Kibum walked to Taemin "How did everything go? Jonghyun told us that he was amazed by you."
"Whatever for Hyung?" Taemin asks.
"You literally had a baby. A baby! I was in awe of the strength that you had."
"Speaking of babies-" Onew started "Where is our nephew?" Finishes Minho.
"Hello Taemin. Here is baby Hyunwoo."

The nurse transferred the newborn from her arms into those of Taemin's.

Taemin watched as the members all held their breath at the sight of the newborn.

"Who wants to hold him first? Onew Hyung?"

"If I may?" Jonghyun volunteers.

Jonghyun rocks his arms as he holds Hyunwoo "Lee Hyunwoo. You were born to a strong father, a good friend of mine. A good friend of ours, we may not be biological uncles, the bond all five of us have..it is enough to show our love for you. We are honorary uncles. Us five have been through enough to make us a family. Since you were born from a family member,you are our nephew, as we are your uncles.  Our lives can feel hectic, even for us, but you are our balance. Remember to feel our love always for you. With family, you never really are alone, okay?"

"May I have him?" Minho requested.
Jonghyun passed over Hyunwoo to Minho "Your father is a good man. He is thoughtful, patient, dependable,he will never make you feel unloved. For you to exist your father did something life changing. Hyunwoo, he gladly carried you because he wanted you. He wanted to. As you grow, your views and opinions might change from us, even your dads, remember that we will accept you. Never live in fear of your family. We want you to be successful, and live a happy life. So please do try to do that for us, okay?"

"Hello, are you quite tired of hearing us say hello to you?" Teases Kibum.
In return, Hyunwoo yawns, which caused Kibum to laugh "It is proper to say hello when you meet. So, sorry but not sorry Hyunwoo." He finishes.
"I am uncle Kibum..or Key, whichever one that you can say first. You are the first baby born within our members Lee Hyunwoo. As your uncles, we do give you a promise. A promise that you will grow up in an environment without judgment, you will grow into the young person you are meant to be. The love for you that we already have will also continue to grow. Do try to be happy, but also know, feel, and understand that it is okay to not always be happy."

"Onew Hyung." Taemin says.
Onew cradles the newborn "Its me..Jinki." He introduced. "Not uncle Jinki..just Jinki?"
"Why not Onew?"
Onew narrows his eyes at all the youngers "Because."
"But because why?"
"Do you mind! I am having a moment."
He focused back on Hyunwoo "You can call me uncle. You might feel I am out of touch with your world, as I am getting older. I might not understand all you are saying to me, but I do understand and recall problems from my youth, on those aspects you do have my understanding. Be kind to everyone, including yourself. Remember there are bad moments, not that life is always bad."

"You all said kind things to my son, thank you." Taemin cleared his throat "I am very afraid. Please do not leave me alone, I feel as I need my Hyungs more than ever now."
"All of us are here for you and Hyunwoo."

"Excuse me?" Someone said "We need to check on baby and Taemin."
"Yes, of course."
"We will come back once you are discharged Taeminnie." Onew tells.
"Thank you." Taemin waved as the others left.

Hello everyone! :)
Requests are slowly being written, please be patient♡♡