JayHoon *Enhypen*

Jay        SungHoon
👇🏻        👆🏻

Jay        SungHoon👇🏻        👆🏻

Jay flattened himself on the stage. His energy was draining from todays rehearsal. Enhypen had a show tonight, which he was regretting. Closing his eyes Jay listened to his members, most were worried about the sudden change in his personality. But SungHoon was there to defend. Even Jay had started to notice small differences in himself, if he could tell, his members definitely could.

Jungwon lowered himself next to Jay "I know what you are thinking Hyung."
"Really? What am I thinking?"
He scoots closer to the elder "You are thinking how to go to the restroom nonchalantly. So that you can take that pregnancy test that is hidden in your suitcase." Jungwon commented.
"How did you know?" Jay whispers. He looks around the room, then back at their leader.
"Call it an intuition." Jungwon responded.
"Were you peeking in my suitcase?"
Jungwon exhales "No! I could smell baby fever on you. Since I announced my own pregnancy, I can smell pregnancy on others." Jungwon begins sniffing the air "Can you not breath? Do you need your humidifier?" HeeSeung questioned.
"I am okay. Hyung said he smelt something."
Jay cackled at Jungwon.

"Are you okay Jay?" Sunghoon approaches. "I will be. Just need a moment to recover."
SungHoon lays down next to Jay "What were you talking about with Jungwon? It did sound important."
Jay raises his hand from the floor to place it on his stomach: the comment made by Jungwon earlier made Jay feel called out. At the start of the year, Jay had married SungHoon, and well, did married couple activities. It has been almost six weeks since Jay started to feel..off.

Curse Jungwon for being able to smell his maybe baby.

Enhyphen was still early in their tour. If he was pregnant, Enhypen would be finishing their tour as Jay was nearing his due date. Only if he could take the test, and determine how far along he is.
They finish their tour in America, worry clouded Jay's brain: what if he was denied access back into Korea because he was too far along. Or what if he was forced to give birth in America?

Jay shakes his head trying to clear out his thoughts.

"Come back to me." SungHoon lays his hand on Jays.
"What? Sorry. I am here SungHoon." Jay responded. "What is on your mind Jay? You can tell me. Talk to me."
Jay sits up "It has been a long day, that's all."
SungHoon squinted at Jay "We will be talking later. Are you hungry?"

Jays stomach grumbled causing SungHoon to laugh "Food is in our rooms. I think Jungwon requested we eat together."
SungHoon pulled Jay to his feet. Pulling Jay closer towards him SungHoon whispers "If you think I have not been paying attention then you are mistaken. Your coyness has me confused, yes, but something will push you to tell me what is bothering you. Soon."
Jay tightened his smile "I think we should go eat."

"How is princess?"
Jay looked up from his food.
Jake sits down next to Jungwon only to start rubbing Jungwon's bump.
"Excuse me. I need to..away from this room."