JaebumXBaehkyun•Secrets•

etherealchosa

"You could have been caught."
Baekhyun tries to hold Jaebums hand, JB, moves away his hand.
"But we did not get caught. So I do not see the problem." JYP furrows his eyebrows "We have strict dating bans Baekhyun. You agreed to be careful if we agreed to allow this relationship. Press better not get any news of this."
"Will is you be telling SM of this?" "I will. We are in contact regarding the new of you. Please, we are both asking for you two to be more careful. If word got out, if it got back to your members-"
"I apologize. We will be more cautious." Jaebum bows with an apology. "Apology granted. Now you may go." "Thank you. We will be more careful in the future."

"I'm sorry." Baekhyun grabs Jaebums hand "Yes! You should be, we are..I have..we stepped on the line this time. We need to be careful, if we make another mistake, our companies will put the dating ban in effect." "I do not want to loose you, I will be more careful, I promise I will." Jaebum smiles "Thank you. Let's go get junk food and get fat."
"Let's go."

"Hello Baekhyun! I have brought all of your favorite foods! Come eat." Jaebum shouts. He sets down the food on the table "Baekhyun? Hello, where are you? Are you okay?" Jaebum walks further into the backrooms "Baekhyun? Where are you!" Baekhyun steps out of the bathroom "Remember when the condom broke JB?" Jaebum nodded "I do, what of it?"
"This. I'm pregnant." "That is not a funny joke." Jaebum scowled. "I am not making a joke. We are going to become parents..and I am terrified. What are we going to do?" Jaebum pulls his fingers through his hair "Baekhyun." "What do we do? What do I do? How do we tell our companies? Our fans...our members. You are the leader."
"They should have never lifted the dating ban for us." Jaebum says. "Whoa. Do you really feel that way? A small inconvenience occurred and you are ready to blame me! You were there too, Im Jaebum! What are we going to do? Are you going to leave me?" "Aish, stop being stupid." Jaebum commented. "That is not an answer! Please help me. I need help, we need help." "I do not know! I am unsure what we are going to do, you just told me this life changing news Baekhyun! Give me space and some time to think!" Jaebum turned "No, please stay here with me." Baekhyun pleaded. Jaebum did not respond, he left behind Baekhyun.

Jaebum holds Baekhyun's hand "We asked for this sit down under the condition of uh.."
"Baekhyun is expecting a baby." Jaebum continues "And I am the father of said baby."
"You're pregnant." The two men stand in front of their respected companies "I am. And I will respect the choice you make."
"We will respect the announcement of your relationship and child."
"But first, you tell your members."

Jaebum looked at his members, who sat within EXO, all of them sharing the same confused look "What is this?" Suho asks. "Hyung, uh, we have something to tell you all. And we have support from our companies." Baekhyun begins. Jaebum nodded at everyone "Simply stated. Baekhyun is pregnant with my child. We have been hiding our relationship, and we are sorry for that. We hope you all will be able to find some understanding within us all. We are not leaving one another, and now with this child, you all are even more connected." "If this makes you both happy, we all will support you." Suho commented. "And I guess now, we are all connected."

Baekhyun sits down on the couch "Can I have a glass of water JB?" He returns with the glass of water "Here is your water. Anything else you need Baek?" "Not at the moment. Can you come sit with me?" "Have your contractions worsened?" "They are getting painful. Our baby is ready to come meet us." Baekhyun pokes his bump. "I think you should check into a hospital." Jaebum worries. "I think so too. My hospital bag is by the front door, we should leave. Let's go JB."

"Why is there still more pressure? It feels like I am giving birth still. What is going on? Help me!" Baekhyun hands the newborn boy to Jaebum who looks to the doctor "Help him." The doctor gasped "Well, it looks like you are expecting another baby. Get ready to push."
"Another baby? Jaebum, we are going to have two babies. Can we do that?" "Well we are going to be able to. This next baby is coming whether we are ready or not. So for now, push. Keep on pushing!"
Jaebum holds Baekhyun as he continues to push "Push push." He cheered. "Another boy!" Was heard, as he held up the newborn baby boy. "Oh, and wait, one more baby. Give us another push."
"Three babies? We will have..argh!"
Jaebum handed the newest baby to another nurse "We get our three babies all at once, this is better Baekhyun." Baekhyun laughs "So it does seem. Ooh, this is painful."

"Look at my family." Jaebum said "My family is beautiful, and handsome." He added. Baekhyun smiles up at Jaebum "I am happy right now, I hope you are just as happy as I am right now."
"I did not know happiness until I met these two. Our oldest son has another brother, and also a sister. They will love each other, won't they Baekhyun?"
"Of course they will."

Hello, readers
I see you made it to the end, thank you!

Please vote, comment, make a request.

See you on my next update!

SheIsTheWriter💞