Seongjoong*Ateez*

yeosangs_eclipse

"You do not like him because he is a boy! Instead of not giving him a reason to see why he makes me happy, you refuse to meet him or.."
"Stop!"
Seonghwa exhales "If Hongjoong were a girl, you would have no problem! Mom would be already planning our wedding."
"Seonghwa, I would let you marry the first girl you saw, if that meant you were to be marrying a girl."
"That is not me! I love Hongjoong, dad."
"No you do not! You are ill,something that can be fixed. Let me help you fix it." He pleaded.
"There is nothing for me to fix or to be changed. I am..me."
"I don't want you seeing Hongjoong again, Seonghwa."
"Well I hate you then,if you cannot accept my happiness." With that statement, Seonghwa ran up the stairs into his room. Clutching his phone as he hides under his blanket, his face smiled as he sees his screen: a photo of him and his boyfriend, Hongjoong.

"Why are you crying? What did your father do this time?"
Seonghwa sniffled "Can you meet me on Ru street, the street one down from mine?"
"If you are ready, then I am too Seonghwa."
"Yes,please come get me. I need you."

Seonghwa carried only his phone and his charger, as he opened his bedroom window. Looking back, Seonghwa sighs, but legs it out the window.

Seonghwa sees Hongjoong from across the street. He runs to him "I love you." He cried. "I love you too, I love you too." Hongjoong replied "Let's go home, to our home."

Once home, Hongjoong holds Seonghwa close "We are home now, just us."
"Us three." Seonghwa corrected.
"You mean..huh, what-"
Hongjoong lifted Seonghwas shirt,giving Seonghwas bump a kiss and a giggle "Hello, sweetie." He whispers.
"Sweeties, Hongjoong."
"Well, that is news, two babies. Hello sweeties."
"And you are not mad, are you Hongjoong?"
"No." He denied. "I did not know I wanted a baby, babies, until now, until you just told me. Then I saw your little bump, and only then did I know, I felt ready to become a parent."

"Open the door now!"

Hongjoong secured his arms around Seonghwa "I will keep you safe."
"Do not let me go." Seonghwa whispers. "Iwon't, I promise." He kisses Hoongjoongs temple.

"Seonghwa, it's me. I want to talk."

"That..that's my father."

The front door opened, revealing the father with a key to the door.

"Officers, that man kidnapped my son." He approaches Seonghwa "You are coming home with me." He yanks Seonghwa away from Hoongjoong, who was able to grab ahold of Seonghwas hand "Let me go! Let me go!"
"No, you are sick, very sick Seonghwa. I am helping you to get better. Please,listen to me."

"Are you going to press charges for kidnapping to your son?"

"Yes."
"No."

"Seonghwa, you will find somebody else, somebody who is not him."

"I will always have a piece of him with me, dad." He mentioned. "I'm expecting two babies." He announces.
"A..grandfather, me?"
"Yes. Please, I am begging you, let Hongjoong go. Let us live happily with our twin babies."

"Hello, Seonghwa."
"Hi, dad." He greeted "Is Hoongjoong working?" "He is. This is his last day as he is going on 'dadturnity' as he called it."
Both of the men laughed "I am happy you are now married so you have his insurance."

Seonghwa touches his wedding ring "I am too."

"Hello, my little family."
"Hello my handsome husband. You are mine for the next 16 weeks, yeah?"
"That's true." Hoongjoong nodded. "Do you need to sit down? Take a rest. Something warm to drink?"
"We are okay,we're okay."
"Okay, I am going to make myself food." Hoongjoong mentioned.
"Well I want food too."
"I even just offered you food."
"Well now I want food knowing that you are going to eat."
"Come with me, lets get you food." 

"Have you heard from your father?" Hoongjoong asks. Seonghwa nodded "He is coming over tonight for dinner, sorry for announcing this suddenly."
"Its fine. I am glad your father has accepted us. And our little ones."
"I am too, Hoongjoong."

"So, ha, remember..as my father is meant to be coming tonight?" Seonghwa commented.
"I do." Hoongjoong nodded "Has plans changed Seonghwa?"
"Its possible."
"Why do you say that?"
"Its possible that our babies are coming, but it's no pressure."
"Forget dinner. It is go time, lets go." Hoongjoong tells.

"I don't think sex is as fun anymore if this is the consequences."
"I'm sorry. We can give up sex-"
"Let's not be irrational. We are not giving up that."

"Hello Sang, hello Dae-ho."
Hoongjoong smiles at his family "You three look comfy."
"I think it would be even more comfortable if you were to join us here Hoongjoong."

He sits next to his husband, and kisses his cheek.