YoonJin•Be Quiet•

22marshmellows
Your request, lovee!
Sorry it took ten decades and a half, hope you like it💜💜

Jin calling out the roundness on Yoongi's stomach  was not how he imagined telling his husband

Jin calling out the roundness on Yoongi's stomach  was not how he imagined telling his husband. Under his bellybutton curved out slightly, to Yoongi it could be passed off as too many sweets making him chubby.
Not to his husband, who knew his body.

"Hello Yoon." Jin greeted, loosing his tie.
"Jinnie," Yoongi greeted. "How was your day?"
"Exhausting, but's now it's okay. I am home and able to snuggle with my husband."
Jin lays in bed moving himself to rest on Yoongi's chest, hand finding its way to be on top of his-

"What's this?" Jin asks.
"What? What is what? What are you talking about?"
"I know you have been craving sweets recently, did you gain weight Yoon?"
Jin lifts up Yoongi's shirt, and Yoongi knows once he sees his stomach, everything will be different now.

"It's curved like a.."
Jin's eyes widened "Expecting. Oh my god, you are going to have a baby! You're pregnant! You used my seed to create this baby."
"I am only 12 weeks along, so it's barely a bump Jin. Stop fussing over it."
"I will not, nor I shall not. This is my first child." Jin cooed.

Jin hugged Yoongi tighter that night, using his hand to support the small bump. Yoongi smiled, Jin was excited with the news.

"I'm sorry! I forgot, it's my pregnancy brain." Yoongi sniffled.
"How can you forget to pay for our utilities? Now we are without a heater in the dead of winter! How irresponsible can you be Yoongi."
"I'm sorry." Yoongi croaked. "Can you say something else? Anything else right now! I feel like I am listening to a broken machine who is repeating over and over."
"We can go now Hyung."
"They are closed until Monday. Let's hope we can stay warm until then."
Jin turns to leave but is stopped when Yoongi calls back for him "Please Hyung, I said that I am sorry. It' was a mistake." Yoongi's eyes burn with tears "I do not deserve to be treated this way."
Jin sighed.
"I worry about you. Your immune system is weak, but now being pregnant, it's even worse. You getting sick we both know the consequences."
"I have warm clothes, and we have blankets. Most important, we have you to snuggle with if we get cold."
"All very true. I am sorry Yoon for being insensitive. I allowed my anger to lash out instead of trying to be reasonable."
"It was not anger Jin, it was worrisome. And now I understand. All is forgotten. Now how about you come over here and we can all snuggle?"
Jin big spoons Yoongi, the palm of his hand laying flat against Yoongi's bump "Hello baby. Are you staying warm?"
"Jin, Stop." Yoongi gasped.
"What's wrong? What did I do?"
Yoongi sits up pressed against the headboard "Say something again."
"Um like what?"
"Anything! Jin, I think the baby kicked." Yoongi said.
"Baby kicked! Where where?"
Jin's hand moved to Yoongi's bump "Wow, that was a kick! Hello in there."

Since that day of Jin feeling his baby, Yoongi noticed a pattern.
Their baby would be calm when it was just them, yet, once the baby heard any comment of Jin, it excited their child.

Yoongi, now six months along, with their growing boy, was in the bathtub listening to relaxing music when he flinched after Jin shouted his name "You were so good. Betrayer."
Their son kicked him again "I'll forgive you this time, only if you sleep tonight."

Jin did not say anything as he walked into the bathroom. He sat on the edge of the tub to kiss Yoongi "Hi Jinnie. Your son wants your attention too." "Hi baby, I hear you get excited when I am mentioned. Does this mean I am your favorite? You should know not to have favorites. Yet."
Yoongi slaps Jin's shoulder "Quiet you. I think he gets excited for you because with me I am boring."
"But He is always with you Yoongs."
"My point exactly. Aren't you home early?"
"Yeah, I asked to come home early. I needed to spend time with my boys."
"What do you have planned for your boys?"
"Well I buy some coco butter lotion. I read it's good for your tummy, for stretch marks."
"They have gotten bad recently." Yoongi admits, pushing the bubbles off his tummy "They are not too bad, but with this lotion your skin should be cleared."
"Sounds good. Did you get movies? I want a lazy night with you."
"I got one, considering you fall asleep halfway through one movie these days."
"I am growing a human. Be nice to me Jinnie." Yoongi pouted. "I am, I am. I will. Come on, your water is getting cold. I have your towel babe."
Jin wraps the towel under Yoongi's bump, walking behind him to their bedroom.
"Get comfortable as I will be right back."

Yoongi adjusted the waistband Of Jin's sweats to be more comfortable under his bump "Seems you have grown this past week. I was able to wear these comfortably." Yoongi spoke. He brings his hands to the side of his bump using his thumbs to rub soft circles.

"Okay Yoongi!" Jin clapped his hands. As he walks into the room Jin silences "Oh Yoongs. Guess you did have an eventful day."
Jin covers his husband with the blanket "Goodnight Minho."
"Minho. How did you decide?"
"You said that was the name you wanted to name your son Yoongs. Sorry I woke you. Get sleep, I'll be up in a bit."
"Okay, promise to cuddle me and Minho?"
"Until the end."

Vote..comment..make requests..or do all three.

See you beauties soon💜💜.

SheIsTheWriter🌸

ChanBaek

Coming soon?? Whose grandparents??