JohnTen~NCT♡♡

VeVe-IsHere

"I'm sorry?" Johnny asks "Can you ask me that back again?" Ten huffed

Ten huffed. "It is not that uncommon for couples to try different positions."
"For us, yes it is Ten." Johnny replied "Why do you want to change what works for us?"
"Why not?" Ten challenged. "How do I.." Johnny stutters. Ten giggled "I will take charge baby." Johnny cocks his eyebrow to Ten "Do what you need."

"Do what you need." Johnny mocked.

Weeks had passed, and Johnny started to..change.

His appetite was ravenous, nothing was able to fill him. Headaches with no pain medication helped reduce them. He had snapped at Taeyong after a playful remark about his moodiness.

Johnny made a note to apologize to Taeyong.

As any adult who has questions, he reached out to the knowledge of the internet.

"Pregnant. Pregnant. Oh this site also says I am pregnant. Expecting. With child. Cool, guess Ten is a good fuck to get me pregnant."

Johnny ignored (or tried his best) the employee who was staring at him, silently asking if he had gotten his girlfriend knocked up.

Johnny inserted his card. Alerting him to remove his card, Johnny returns it to his wallet "Thank you." Johnny takes the bag as he walks away "I hope it turns out negative!" The employee shouts.

Johnny quickly fixes his sunglasses.

"Johnny!"

"I dont know the results!" Johnny replies.
"Huh? What results?"
Johnny cleared his throat "It is nothing. What do you need Mark, I am doing something important."
"It seems." Mark agreed "Go ahead we will talk later." Mark patted his back.
"Thank you." Johnny nodded.

Locking the bathroom door, Johnny pulls out the box "Here we go." With the instructions read, Johnny set a timer on his phone.

Johnny leans against the counter while waiting. What if he was pregnant? Okay, stop. Focus on the possibility its negative. He placed a hand against his stomach; he knew. The test is positive.

"What is wrong Johnny?"
"Um..come to the bathroom, the door will be unlocked."
"Coming now."

"Johnny, hey it's me. Why are you in the bathtub?"
"I got in so I could drown myself. What is new with you Taeyong?"
"Now I am worried about you. Come on, tell me."
"Look on the counter." Johnny pointed.

"Is this.."
"A test that is positive, yes it is."
"How exciting! How far along is Ten?"
"What? No! It's me, Taeyong, I am having the baby."
"Did you..change positions?"
"Yes. The one time we do something different I get a belly full Ten's offspring." Johnny replied.
"Okay well, wow. How do you feel?"
"I am not impressed. We discussed babies, but never me being the carrier!"
"It was planned that Ten would?"
Johnny nodded "Those plans are pointless."
"Have you told Ten?"
"I have been avoiding his calls today, I imagine he is getting worried about me."
"Probably." Taeyong agreed. "You need to tell him." He added "This is-"
"And tell him how unhappy I am? Taeyong, this baby does not make me happy." Johnny remarked.
"Who is having a baby Johnny?"
"You are, congratulations Ten." Taeyong announces "I can tell you need a moment together." As he walks behind Ten, Taeyong gives Johnny thumbs up.

"You are pregnant. It is my baby?" Ten steps forward.
"Ten. I am not happy about this, I do not want this baby. Am I horrible?"
"No. Not horrible. Is it because this was not our plan of having babies?"
"This is because we are unprepared for a baby, Ten!"
"We can be though. You cannot be that far along!"
Johnny repositioned himself to his knees "I am not happy."
"But I am Johnny." Ten answers.
"Then you can be happy for the both of us." Johnny resorted.
"I will be happy! Johnny, this is us. A human that was created by us, our baby will grow inside of you. How can you not be happy?"
"Will you make me an appointment tomorrow? Please."
"Johnny, no."
"Not for that reasoning." Johnny explains "A check up. See if the baby is okay."
Ten smiles "Yeah sure thing." He kneels in front of Johnny "You dont know what you mean to me. I will follow you until it is time for us to be apart, even then I will find you again. I love you."
"Love you too." Johnny whispers.

"Are you nervous Johnny?" Ten teases.
Johnny taps his fingers together "That obvious Ten?"
"Very. It is okay, I know this baby is not what you wanted. Are you having different thoughts?"
"No! No, Ten, I will carry our baby, but what parent carries a baby that is not happy about it?"

Ten did not have a rebuttal.

"Johnny Suh?"
"Come back with me Ten?" Johnny asks.
"Yes, of course." Ten agrees.

With the general questions now answered, Johnny is laid back with his shirt hiked to his pectoral's. His hand holding on to Ten's hand.

"How are you feeling about this baby Johnny?"
"I am not happy." Johnny confesses. Ten squeezes his hand.
"Interesting. Is this nerves?"
Johnny shakes his head "If you could please continue with the examination." He added.
"Do not be rude." Ten spoke in English.

"If you look here, baby will be on the screen."

The screen was dark.

The screen was filled with a black dot "There is the baby. Already playing hide and seek Johnny."
Ten laughs.

"Why is it so big?"
"You are ten weeks along."
"Ten! Ten I am ten weeks."
"Yes I can hear. Does this change..something?"
Ten rubbed Johnny's shoulder "I can't fight this..I wonder if this is how parents feel. Ten, you will not leave me, will you?"
"My family needs me." Ten kisses his forehead. "My heart is strong to hold my family, my love will hold us together. We will find a way Johnny." He whispers.

Hi guys! :)
Thank you for reading..vote, comment, do both.

♡♡