Vmin*Bangtan*

Tae Jimin
👇🏻 👆🏻

Tae             Jimin 👇🏻              👆🏻

"Tae?" Jimin whispers. He squints his eyes to check if the bathroom light was on. Rubbing his eyes, Jimin finds his glasses, securing them on his nose "Tae." He exhales. Tying his bathrobe around his body he looked at the baby monitor that was set up next to Tae's side of the bed "Found you."

Jimin notices a dim light in the nursery. Propping himself against the doorframe he watches his husband.

Tae, who had given birth three days ago, stood above the crib while their babies slept. From where Jimin stood he could see the tiredness from Tae.

"They will not change that quickly Tae. You can get sleep." Jimin whispered. Tae gasped "You startled me."
"Sorry." Jimin apologized "They will be okay if you sleep for a few hours."
"I know. It's just..look at them. JiHo and Hansol. We waited for them and now they are here."
Jimin walks behind Tae and hugs him. One of the first hugs he could wrap his arms around Tae since loosing his bump "I forgot how small you actually are. Without your bump." Jimin commented. Tae cracked a smile. "They are completely perfect."
"We did make something perfect." Jimin agreed.

"I never want to leave them. Can we just be happy in this moment?" Tae whispers. Jimin rests his chin on Tae's shoulder "I am happy in this moment. With my family." Tae turns to kiss Jimin on his cheek "You make me feel all of the feels a human could feel. Oh JiHo is stirring." Tae noticed. Jimin unwrapped himself away from the hug. He patted the girl on her stomach and quietly began to sing, luring her back into slumber "That is my girl." Jimin whispered "She likes her sleep too."
"You have this comfort about you Jimin." Tae explained "You are able to put the girls to sleep so quickly. It is a real superpower." Tae sighed. "That might be true, but you are their super parent. You carried them, and gave them both life."
"I did do that, didn't I?" Tae smiles.
"Yes you did."

"Ooh look at Hansol. She is starting to wake." Tae picks up the newborn "Hi there. Why are you awake sweet baby?" He cooed. Walking to the rocking chair Tae lowers himself into the chair "I bet is was your father. Was he being too loud? I know Hansol." Tae teases. Jimin sits next to Tae "Oh look. There is your other dad. Can you say hi to him?"
"Hi baby girl." Jimin cooed "Look at those big eyes. You are my princess, yes you are Hansol."

Right then, JiHo woke; her small whimper alerting Jimin.
"Strange hour for family time." Jimin commented. He picks up the other baby who now snuggled into his chest "Did you two just want daddy time? Huh, is that it? That is okay."
Jimin returned to his seat next to Tae.

The atmosphere was silent. "Is Hansol asleep Tae?" Jimin whispered. Tae nodded "I know I need sleep but I do not want to let her go yet. I could watch her sleep all night." "Baby, you do. I do too. You watch them both through the baby monitor." Jimin explained. "You have barely left them alone since coming home. It is okay to take care of yourself too." Jimin added. "What if they need me?"
"They will need you. But they also have me. I got you pregnant so I think you trust me enough with our babies." Jimin replied. "I do trust you. It is a difficult transition. They relied on only me while they were inside of me." Tae whined. "Now there are two of us who can care for them now!" Reassured Jimin. Tae nodded. He really did understand. "Is JiHo asleep now?" Tae questioned. "She has been since I picked her up. I think she was fooling me." Jimin commented. "How about we get them back into their crib and we can get a few more hours of sleep?"
"I would love that. Except, Jimin, can I take a shower first? I have not showered since giving birth."
"Of course you can. Here give me Hansol." Jimin invited "I will put the girls back to bed." He finished. "Thank you. I will be quick." Tae passes Hansol to Jimin, who rocked the girls as they began to move "Take your time showering. I will meet you in bed."
"God I love you Park Jimin."
"Of course you do."

Jimin waited until he heard the shower start to transfer the babies back into their crib "Have the best dreams my sweeties." He whispered. Jimin stood back away from the crib. He watched the girls a few moments longer until he determined they were both asleep before leaving the nursery.

Now in their bedroom, Jimin opened the curtains to allow the moonlight inside. He removed his bathrobe, his chest now bare. Sitting on his side of the bed he waited as Tae finishes his shower.

Tae emerges wearing only his underwear "Thought you would be asleep." Admitted Tae. "Not without my husband. And besides, we do not get alone time often anymore. Come over here." Tae gets into their bed. He rests his body against Jimin, who kisses his neck "My life is perfect." Jimin whispered. "Mine is too Jimin. Thank you for making a dream into my reality Jimin."

Hi readers!
What did we think? Vote. Comment, or both.
Thank you for coming by to read this 💕