Kim Sunoo💕Enhypen💕

Since discovering that he was expecting, all of the tabs on his phone were pregnancy related

Since discovering that he was expecting, all of the tabs on his phone were pregnancy related. One was a mommy blog (Jake encouraged him to ignore the mommy blogs..saying they were bad for his mental health). Another was the development of his baby. Sunoo visited that tab the most. To him, Sunoo only wanted to have a proper bump. He lost some definition in his abdomen, but no bump.

"When will you show?" Sunoo whined "I want to look more pregnant rather than having a beer belly."
"Give our nephew some time. Your pregnancy is still early." HeeSung replied.
"Hyung." Sunoo grumbled "I want to show off my belly." HeeSung poked Sunoo's stomach "I will remember you saying that when you are overly pregnant, and wanting your pregnancy to be over."
"It will happen unexpectedly." Jungwon interjected. "And I agree with HeeSung. I give you 12 weeks until you are uncomfortable and wanting to be done with your pregnancy."
"Well maybe if I actually start to show then we will know. Until then, I am going to bed. Goodnight."

"Jay Hyung?" Sunoo knocked on the older door "Are you still awake?"
"Are you okay? Yes, I am still awake. Please come inside."
Sunoo enters the room "I am getting ready for bed. Are you okay?"
Sunoo nodded.
"Okay you are not. What is wrong Sunoo?"
"It is not important. Can I sleep in here with you tonight? I want company."
"Get under the covers. Choose which side you want."
"Thank you!"

"Are you comfortable? I have extra pillows if you need."
"It is okay, we are comfortable. Thank you."
Jay switches off the light next to him.
"How does it feel to be pregnant? Would you want the support of the father?"
Sunoo looks at Jay "He showed me no support afterwards. I hope that nobody else goes through this alone. I was lucky because I have you guys. Not everyone has that support group to help navigate this confusing time."
"We were not sure how we were meant to support you Sunoo. All of us knew that we did need to support you. Please know we are trying."
"I know that you all are." Sunoo confirmed "I am feeling supported." Sunoo turned over to face the wall "If you need to talk, I am right here. Do not think that just because the father left you that we will be leaving you."
"All of you will be here as my supportive friends." Sunoo responded. "Goodnight."
"Goodnight dear Sunoo."

"Good morning." Ni-Ki welcomed "What time is it?"
"Noon."
Sunoo rubbed his face "Why did nobody wake me up?"
"You needed the sleep."
"Apparently."
"We were talking about going to get food."
"Of course I am interested! Let me get ready."

"Sunoo Hyung! We are..hyung?"
Sunoo turns to face Ni-Ki "I have popped."
"Huh?"
"I am showing Ni-Ki, can you not tell?"
"Wow. It is happening. How do you feel?"
Sunoo wipes his eyes dry "This is finally happening..you can really tell. You can tell, right? I still do not look as I have a beer belly?"
"We sent Ni-Ki up here to get you- Sunoo. Is this why you are taking longer?"
The two of them turn to look towards Jay.
"So you can tell!"
"If you have eyes then yes you can tell Sunoo."
Sunoo flings his arms around Jay "Now I am nervous. Something I have wanted for so long now all I can feel is being nervous. My baby could not be welcomed."
"By who? We are welcoming this baby."
"Everyone else. Men having the babies is still..controversial."
"Why are we loosing half of our team each time they go up here!" Jake joked. "Is everything okay in here?" He worried. Sunoo turns around. "Wow! It has finally happened." Jake awed.

"What is happening! We are all hungry down here. We will leave all of you."
"Jungwon is using his leader voice!" HeeSung adds. "Do not keep him waiting any longer."
"We are coming!" Jake replied. He winked at Sunoo before returning downstairs to the other members.
"Go on downstairs. I will be less than a minute." Sunoo promises.

"We thought you were having another nap Sunoo." Sunghoon teases. "No napping." Sunoo replied. He used the banister to walk down the stairs "Alright. Are we all ready to go?"
"Not until we address that." Jungwon brought up "You're showing." He pointed at Sunoo's bump "When did this happen?"
"I woke up with the bump showing." Sunoo answered. Jay walked back to Sunoo. His right arm wrapped around Sunoo's waist as he rested a hand against Sunoo's bump "For protection." Jay answered.
Sunoo giggled.

"Well this turned our day into something much more special."
Sunoo smiled.

His members were right: today was more special. Not only because of his belly. The negative thoughts were becoming memories- replaced with the excitement of the members faces as he showed them that he was showing.

Hi readers!
Thanks for stopping by 😊
Vote. Comment. Do both. Or come say hi, even make a request!
Until next time...
~SheIsTheWriter💕