YoonSeok •Their Moon•

Fangirl2243
Hope you will enjoy this💜

Yoongi has experienced a boringly normal pregnancy, not that he was complaining

Yoongi has experienced a boringly normal pregnancy, not that he was complaining. He was relieved his pregnancy has been simple. In the beginning horror stories crept into his dreams, not allowing him to get sleep. With the help of his doctor, and husband, Hoseok, his fears subdued.

Since then, Yoongi has settled into the last trimester of being pregnant. His bump, not a belly, or a tummy, his bump sat heavily on his hips, rounding out on the lower part of his stomach. Carrying low, He was experiencing more often bathroom trips, his favorite shirts now are belly shirts, and the constant know it all people, saying the baby is a boy. Not like Yoongi would admit that they are right.

Right now Yoongi wanted to sit down, he has been standing for five minutes now, and has his back arched for the past four minutes, and now counting.
Their dresser, one that was hired on for his clothes, hummed as the tape measure slacked with one more inch "You need to stop gaining weight. Altering your clothes is taking time."
Yoongi wanted to snark back at her, but what could he say? His clothes have gone through so many alterations this tour.
"Isn't that you job? To help Yoongi's clothes fit him? Because heavens he gets a bump, he is growing a baby inside of him."
"Nobody asked for your comments. You are here to help Yoongi feel comfortable in his clothes."
The woman huffed, mumbled something and stormed off.
"Your bump is perfect." Hoseok cooed.
"We will leave you two alone." Namjoon ushered the members away.

As Yoongi sat, the pressure lessened "I am pretty big Hoseok." He commented. "You are not big, you are carrying low. So it seems like you are bigger than you are." He defended. Yoongi snorted "You have to say that. You are worried I will make you sleep on the couch again."

This Hosoek could not deny.

"We are needed for rehearsals."
"I just got comfy. He is not kicking me. And now you expect me to jump around." Yoongi pouts. "First off, you do not jump around on the stage. You might jostle him around. Secondly, I know he enjoys rehearsals, that's how you get him to sleep."
"Shut up and help me up."
Yoongi was midway up when he collapsed down on the chair. The pain from earlier returning "Careful Yoongs." Hoseok teased, he brings Yoongi up again, but this time, not letting go of his wrists.

Yoongi waddled to the stage, only stopping once when his bump tightened. He faced a wall, using one hand to balance himself he used his other hand to pet his tightening bump. This particular time, Yoongi felt the tightening would not stop. A moan passed through his lips, then a hiss "Can you stop?"

Namjoon, the eagle eye leader, noticed Yoongi struggling more than normal "You are holding your bump." He commented. "He's kicking. Must not like being jostled inside of here."

Yoongi knew Namjoon knew that Yoongi was lying.

"Good that this is our last show. He won't be jostled around as much." Namjoon replied. Yoongi tried to laugh.

'You are stronger than the pain Min Yoongi.' Yoongi continued to repeat. Along with the bump, that continued to tightened, his lower back started to hurt, standing was becoming challenging for him. When his bump was not tightening, there were lighting zaps shooting through.

He was unsure how much longer he could remain silent. The time of honestly came sooner than expected.

Namjoon was talking about a song, Yoongi long tuned out the leader, when another painful contraction racked his bump. He shouted out, surprising the other members. Then he felt relief.

"Yoongi Hyung, your water just broke." Yoongi felt his crotch become wet "Uh, time to go to the hospital Hoseok?"
"Have you been in labour all day? Min Yoongi." Hoseok scowled.
"Now is not the time. You need to help him. We will talk to management. Our show will be postponed."
"Enough of the show!" Jin interrupted "Hoseok, Get him to the hospital."
"Right. Okay, let's go meet our son." Hoseok said, taking Yoongi's hand, leading him from the building.

The clock on the wall revealed it was ten. They had been at the hospital for four hours. Yoongi slid his hand across the hospital bed railing, his other hand raised above his head resting "I hope he comes soon." Yoongi explained. "This shit is starting to hurt." He decided to deliver him without any mediation. And if he wanted to, now it was too late.

Their silence was disturbed by a knock on the door by his nurse "Hello again Yoongi." Yoongi gave a faint wave "Please tell me I am close to start pushing." The nurse pushed his legs apart "Looks like he is anxious to meet everyone! You are completely dilated. Let me call in the Doctor."

"It's happening." Hoseok squealed "He is being born." Yoongi shakes Hoseok's hand "We have a son." "I could kiss you right now." Hoseok laughed then bent down and kissed Yoongi, only to pull back after he tasted blood "Did you bite me?" Hoseok questioned. "S-Sorry, you kissed me during a contraction. Your li-lip can be mended. Good thing we are in a hospital."

The once peaceful room quickly turned into a common meeting ground. Hoseok was instructed to hold one of Yoongi's legs as another nurse held his other leg "On the next contraction you need to push." Yoongi's face contorted into a pained expression "Push Yoongi, push!" Hoseok encouraged. Yoongi squinted his eyes closed, took in a breath, and started to push, listening as his pushing was being counted back from ten to one.
"Good job, okay again again!"

Push after push, Yoongi could feel his baby coming closer to being born. The pain was constant in his back, and in his bump "The head is out! For now, little pants. Keep panting. The shoulders are next."
Hoseok panted along with Yoongi, frowning as his face contorts into pain again.
"Stop worrying about me Hobi." Yoongi panted. "I'm okay. God, this fucking burns!" Yoongi growled. "Keep panting. One of the shoulders are out, not long now Yoongi." Yoongi continued to pant along with Hoseok.
"We have two shoulders out. Okay, Yoongi. This is the most critical for pushing. Three more pushes, and the baby will be born. Give us all of your strength for this last part."

Yoongi yelled, with Hoseok mimicking him, and pushed, and pushed.

"He's born!"

The newborn cries echoed around the hospital room.

The doctor held up the newborn "Say hi to your Appas."
Hoseok cried. Leaning over the railing, he kisses Yoongi "You just had a baby. Our baby, he is here."
Yoongi nodded, exhausted to do anything else. What he really wanted was his son.

His wish was greeted when the doctor put the swaddled baby on his chest "Hello, Dal. See the moon? That is where I got your name inspiration from." Yoongi whispered. Hoseok discretely took a photo, sending it to the BTS group chat.

"Let me meet my son." Hoseok opened his arms. Yoongi positions Dal into Hoseok's arms "Hi, Dal. The moon is only part of your name. Your Appa and I chose that name because we knew you will shine brightest in the world. Yes you will, son."

Vote..comment..make requests..or do all three.

See you beauties soon💜💜.

SheIsTheWriter🌸