Woosan *Ateez*

"Surely my popsicles will be ready

"Surely my popsicles will be ready." Wooyoung said. He opened the freezer, hoping and expecting his popsicles to be set. Pulling out the popsicle mold, Wooyoung inspected them, giving a nod of approval.

"Cravings again?" San spoke.
Wooyoung jumped, then turned around "Blame your daughter San."
"Are they the pickle popsicles again?"
Wooyoung nodded. "I was told my expecting husband would get cravings, but nobody told me that he would be making pickle popsicles from the pickle juice." San explained. Wooyoung scrunched his nose "She wants the pickles. I oblige her demands."
San smiled at Wooyoung "I know you do. Thank you for this." His hand lowered to the bump that Wooyoung was supporting. "You are home later than you said. What kept you?"
San rubbed his face "Seonghwa cornered me showing me photos of his twins..cute as they are, our daughter will be cuter." Wooyoung laughed out loud "Hyungs twins are adorable! They look exactly like he does." Wooyoung added.
"And Yunho's wife is almost full term."
"We are a dad group now Sannie." Wooyoung teased. "We are all waiting on Mingi to make the announcement, though we know his wife is expecting too."
Wooyoung pointed his popsicle at San "Now all that remains is Yeosang and Jongho."
"No, remember, Yeosang made the announcement last week."
"Yes, right." San remembered.
"Do you think they meet their significant others snacking on pickle popsicles?" Wooyoung questioned.
"No, only me baby." San winked. "But no come on, I am tired, and in need of snuggles." Wooyoung yawned, also suddenly feeling tired. He tossed the popsicle mold into the sink "You ate six popsicles!" San exclaimed. "We did. And we will want more in the morning. Come on, we now want snuggles." San followed his husband to their bedroom, ready for snuggles.

It happened like clockwork:

"Have I gotten bigger since yesterday!" Huffed Wooyoung.
"What now?" San slures. "Its midnight." Wooyoung replied. "I guess it is feeding time. Do you need help?"
"I do not want to answer, let's say it would be better if you did help me up though San." Wooyoung replied.
San grips Wooyoung by his wrists, lifting him to his feet "Thanks." Wooyoung expressed.

San turned on the kitchen lights "What does she want tonight?"
"I'm not sure." Wooyoung confessed "Let me check the fridge." Wooyoung stood at the fridge, peering inside.

In the meantime, San found donuts.

"What are you eating?" Wooyoung questioned. "Glazed donuts." San mentioned. "Okay! I know what I want Sannie." Wooyoung pulled out the egg carton "Fried eggs on top of my donuts." San blinked, then again "Okay. Here let me fry your egg. How many?" "Two." Wooyoung answered, putting up two fingers.
"Okay, go sit down. Your food will be ready in a couple of minutes." San gently nudged Wooyoung towards the chair. "I can help." Whined Wooyoung. "Okay you can help."

Wooyoung stood next to San, which was more of a hassle, not that he would tell Wooyoung that.

"All done." San announced. He plated  the food on the table for Wooyoung.