JohnYong*NCT*

-sxkurnana
🤍JohnYong🤍

-sxkurnana🤍JohnYong🤍

"Johnny. Are you busy?" Taeyong asks.
Johnny rolls over on the bed to look at him "Not for my baby daddy, what do you need baby?"
"Well..can I raid your closet?" Taeyong questioned.
"Why are you asking?" Johnny wonders."You do not ask me, you raid my closet."
"Very true." Taeyong agreed "Except my bump has grown." He explained.
Johnny rolled off of the bed "Has your belly grown? Wow. Look at that." Johnny cooed. Taeyong lifted up his sweater "My sweaters are too fitted."
Johnny giggled "How about we go find clothes for you to wear."

Johnny follows Taeyong to their closet "What are you looking for? I have my clothes-"
"I want this." Taeyong pointed at the shirt Johnny is wearing.
"This shirt?" Johnny asks. Taeyong nodded. Johnny removed his shirt, handing it over.
Taeyong pulled it over his head "How does it feel Taeyong?" Johnny asks.
"Does it not bother you I will stretch this out?" He worried. "No, do not worry about that. It is yours now." Besides-" Johnny places his hands on Taeyong's bump "Seeing you in my clothes..it makes me feel things." Johnny whispers.

Taeyong's ears flamed red.

Johnny expected a new wardrobe from Taeyong, not for himself.

Taeyong, since that first sweatshirt, has raised Johnny's side of the closet.
Johnny will pull back the empty hangers as he tries to look for a certain shirt. Only to find Taeyong asleep in the shirt.

That specific shirt Johnny was upset about Taeyong stretching it out, not that he would tell him that.

Johnny sighed and grabbed one of his remaining shirts.

"Where is my shirt Johnny!" Taeyong hissed "The blue one..you know.."
Taeyong stopped in the kitchen "The blue shirt that you are wearing right now Johnny."
"Taeyong, this is mine." Johnny reminded gently "It has been on my side of the closet since we got together."
"But I need it." Taeyong pouted.
"I have given you all of my clothes. Not this shirt. This is mine." Johnny replied.
Taeyong scrunched his nose "Nothing else fits me." Johnny notices how the sweatshirt hem did not meet Taeyong's pajama pants.
"I understand." Johnny starts "This shirt will not fit you. It is a size smaller than the one you are wearing now." He explained.
Taeyong scoffed "You do not want to share with me, is that it Johnny?"
"I do not want to share with you?" Johnny growled "I have given you my entire wardrobe, everything single article of clothing. I have not said a damn thing about you stretching my clothes, not a single word. Do not pin me as a bad guy. My answer is no." Johnny finishes.

Taeyong exhales "You are..right. You are right." He sits down in a chair. Looking up at Johnny, Johnny begins to speak "I expected you to wear my clothes. I did, my thoughts were clear of you depending on my clothes. I was.."
"It was not you Johnny. It was caused by me, I am sorry." Taeyong said. "I got greedy. I expected you to give up all your clothes."
Johnny squats in front of Taeyong "How about we go visit a shop? You can purchase new clothes." Taeyong nodded, as he rubbed at his eyes.
"And I am pretty sure you would look damn fine in all your clothes. Nothing too exciting or I cannot be trusted." Johnny winks. Taeyong blushed "Such a simple man you are."
Johnny shrugs "I can be easy, I have you who just by smiling at me can make me feel weak."

Hello, readers :)