Noren(Dream)

MegaWei_
Sorry this is so late..happy reading.
🤍Noren🤍

"Maybe you should take a rest

"Maybe you should take a rest." Jeno offered. Renjun flared his nostril "What are you insinuating!"
Jeno puts his hand up in defense "I am not insinuating anything, this choreography might extort your energy." He explained. "I will manage." Renjun tries to pivot around Renjun, but is stopped by Renjun "You will manage to sit down, and rest." Jeno pointed at the chairs behind them "Jeno." Renjun whined "I should get a say in my life."
"Not when you are pregnant with my baby. Please sit. And rest." Jeno pleaded.
Renjun peeks past Jeno at the other members, who all were pretending that they did not hear their argument happening in front of them.

"You win." Renjun exhaled.
"I am glad you were rational with me." Jeno replies.
Renjun nodded.

He watched as the members practiced. Suddenly, he understood why Jeno was so uppity about him resting, their choreography would be too much for him now.
"Looks like it is you and I. Ooh, now I can continue reading you Jack and The Bean Stock." Renjun opened his phone. Clearing his voice, Renjun began the next chapter..making sure to use different voices for different characters.

"Our baby will grow up thinking that their dad has three or four different voices Renjun." Jeno teases.
Renjun blushes "I heard it is good to read to baby Jeno. I was being fatherly."
"Indeed you were. How is baby?"
"I think sleeping. For now. Who knew that a baby residing inside of me would..Jeno!" Renjun hugs his bump.
"Renjun, what? Jisung call Hyung-"
"Wherever I go, I am never alone. It will always be me and the baby."
"Okay?"

"I have Johnny Hyung." Jisung comes over.
"Sorry Hyung, it was a false emergency." Jeno explained over the phone.

"Okay? Jeno, that means that I will always have a plus one. That is inside of me." Renjun started giggling.
Jeno sits down next to Renjun "Now when I have to leave maybe you will not feel so lonely anymore."
"Very true." Renjun agreed. Jeno puts his hand inside of Renjun's "We are doing easier choreography, do you want to join us?"
"Yes, we would Jeno." Renjun agreed.

"No."
"But it is for baby." Renjun argued.
"There is too much sugar in apple juice for two cups."
"There are two of us." Renjun pointed out.
"That is unfair to say. One of the two of you is inside of you. Besides, the baby is like..one fourth of a human. Its not considered half a human."
"But see you just said, there are two humans."

"Here is your second cup." Jeno said.
Renjun happily accepted the second cup from him.

"What?"
"Does me being pregnant consider me a submarine Jeno? The baby is inside of me, and water-"
"Amniotic fluid.' Jeno corrected.
Renjun stuck out his tongue at the other.
"I think that only applies if you are taking a bath Renjun. Then you really are in water." Jeno replied.

Renjun looked at Jeno. He unbuttoned three buttons "Want to be captain to my submarine?"
Jeno pulled his shirt over his head "Call me captain baby."

Hi! I am back :)