ChanBaek*exo*It Could Have Been Me Too

🤍ChanBaek🤍

"Thank you Jihoon

"Thank you Jihoon." Baekhyun panted. "It has been a few weeks since Chanyeol has touched me." Jihoon nips at his earlobe "I could pleasure you all day, everyday if you so wanted me to." Baekhyun ran a finger across the boys ribs "Only if I had met you before Chanyeol. I wonder how my life would have been different." Jihoon rolls on top of Baekhyun, now straddling his lap "But this is more exciting, it is part of the thrill. I love how I can call you at midnight, and I know you will not deny me. You will come here ready to do whatever I have asked you to do. You cannot say no to me, can you?" "You know I cant say no to you. And it makes me so hard to know that I control you." Jihoon lowers his hand around the excitement Baekhyun cannot control "Though i would very much like to play with that, your husband will be expecting you home." "Way to be a soften a boner." Baekhyun spoke. Jihoon leans forward with a kiss "I will see you later this week Baek." He rolls off of Baekhun "Have you see my underwear?"

"Is that you Baek?" "Yeah, Chanyeol, it's me. I'm home." Baekhyun replies. Chanyeol meets him by the door "We are glad you are home! I made a casserole." Baekhyun faces his husband "I told you not to overwork yourself. How is she doing?" "She has been silent until you came home." Baekhyun kneels in front of Chanyeol "Hi, little girl. I hope you are not giving your daddy a hard time in there. Oh, I felt that kick you gave me little one." Baekhyun did giggle. "Can we go an outlet? I was searching online for cribs. And there was the cutest one that-"
"Chanyeol, I am cheating on you." Baekhyun broke. "Huh? What did you say? Say it again?" Chanyeol asked. "Come to your senses! You heard me Chanyeol." Baekhyun quipped. "I..Why? What are you reasonings behind cheating? What have I done that is so terrible for you to cheat on me? No. Not only me, but her." Baekhyun sits on the coffee table in front of Chanyeol "It felt like the sun no longer shined with you. But with him, it felt like I was on a tropical island. With you, with us, our marriage, it felt like all days are raining."
"So you chose to love someone else." Chanyeol mumbled. "You chose someone new. Someone who.." "It's Ji-" "No. I do not want to know who it is." Chanyeol rubs his eyes "I am at loss of words." "I would say I am sorry." Baekhyun began. "Except you are not sorry Baekhyun. I bet you feel relieved that now your secret has been revealed to me. Aren't you?" Baekhyun looks away from Chanyeol, but he nods "You're right." Chanyeol stands up from the couch "I now know you cannot be trusted. And it seems as you do not want me to trust you anymore. So." Chanyeol removes his wedding ring "This is now useless to me. Here. Have it back."
Baekhyun opened his palm. Chanyeol dropped the ring into his palm "I will not be staying here tonight. I am giving you tonight and tomorrow until noon to pack your life we created to a new place."
"Wait. Where will you go?" "Kyungsoo. And you better believe I will be telling him about your unfaithfulness Baekhyun." Chanyeol answered. "Fine. But one question. What are we doing about her? I am still her father." "If you say. We will decide what the court says about your parental rights Baekhyun. Please be gone by noon when I come home tomorrow." Baekhyun reached for Chanyeol "Would you believe me if I said-" "Save it. Nothing else you say will I believe. Or be listening to. You made your choice. And now, this is my choice. By noon tomorrow, please."

"Appa. Here are the bananas and the eggs."
"Thanks baby. I only need cereal." "I can get that for you." Juna offers. "We Can to together. Have you seen your Appa?" "He was in the cookie aisle last I saw of him." Juna reported. "That man." Chanyeol laughs "I wonder about him. Come on, let's go finish our grocery shopping." Juna followed Chanyeol.

"Nobody likes to eat fiber." Chanyeol defended. "You are getting older. Fiber is important to your health. We are getting this. And you will enjoy eating it in the morning." The daughter added the fiber cereal to the cart. "You are very stubborn." Chanyeol mentions. 'Just like your father.' He thinks. "Are you okay? You dozed off."
"Sorry, sorry. I am here. Let's go find your father."

"Thanks baby. I only need cereal."
Baekhyun brought his head up, he knew that voice. It sent a chill down the back of his neck. Following the voice, it leads him an aisle to the left of him. Peering around the corner, he sees Chanyeol. Chanyeol is smiling and laughing. Next to him was a girl, Baekhyun assumed it was his daughter. His assumption was proven correct when she smiled "My daughter." He whispered. He takes on last look at his daughter. She was beautiful, and a combination of them both. Covering his mouth to hide his cries, Baekhyun exited the store. Sitting in his car, Baekhyun began to sob "Their happiness could have been my happy life. It could have been me too."

Hi!
Comment. Vote. Request.
Thank you for reading.
SheIsTheWriter🤍🤍