Ten(NCT)*Second Chances*

🤍Ten/Johnten🤍
mmpancakes

🤍Ten/Johnten🤍mmpancakes

"You are getting so big. I promise your daddy will be happy about you. I know I am." Ten cooed. In his hands was his latest ultrasound photo. He brings a hand down to his tummy, which has changed. It now rounded out from his abdomen "I will bring you happiness baby."
"Where are you? I'm home Ten!"
Ten opens his dresser drawer, placing the newest photo on top of the others. Closing it, Suk entered "What are you doing in here?" Suk questioned. "Looking for socks. How was your day Suk?" Ten deflected. "I was fired again." Suk says. Ten frowned "Suk. This is the third fire in two months. What did you do this time?" "Nothing! Why do you always assume it was me? Maybe I had a problem with a coworker." "Well did you? Did you have a problem with a coworker?" "Not this time." Suk shook his head. "That's okay. It's okay. I still have my job at the library. I can support us until you find work." Ten reasoned. "I know you can." Suk nodded "How about we go out for dinner?" Ten nodded 'This could be the opportunity that I have been waiting for!' Ten thinks. "Let me change before we go." Ten said.

Suk looks up from his phone "Have you gained weight?" "Wha-ha. No." "Must be all of those chocolates you have been eating." Suk walks to Ten "You do look ridiculous with this. Have you been hiding this from me?" Ten licks his lips and watches as Suk lowers down his hand. They rest on Tens bump "Wait. Why is it round?" Ten closes his eyes "Please Suk. I am very happy about this."
Suk yanked Tens shirt up, now revealing the pale belly "How far along are you Ten?" Suk seethed. "I was going to tell you tonight. I know you have been stressed with your work." "So to help alíviate my stress you decide to hide your pregnancy. Our baby?" Suk hissed. "Im sorry." Ten whispered.
"Yeah I am sorry too. Sorry that you misunderstood my desire to be a father." "What does that mean? Suk!" "We're done. I will collect my things later this week." Ten sits back down on the bed "What just happened?"

Ten put the house on the market, not wanting to be reminded of Suk.

At seven months now, an offer came forward.

Ten found himself a nice apartment. A 24 hour store around the corner, stocked with his ramen cravings. And there are bachelors who are his neighbors! One is especially friendly with Ten. He pushes the idea of romance away considering he is a human incubator for his son.

It was on a Friday when his son decided he needed ramen. "It is not yet midnight. I fed you at 8 while we took a bath. Can we negotiate?" Ten tried. His son protested with a kick "I will say that is a no. Let me find a shirt."

Ten frowned as he sees the rain dripping "You better let me sleep for the rest of the night baby." He scowled. Using the handrail for stability Ten descended down the stairs in front of the apartments.
"Whoa! Ten? Wait up!" Ten turned to see who shouted his name "Johnny?" He questioned "Were you following me?" Johnny laughed "Not following you, no. I am coming back from studying. Why are you out here at midnight? Is the baby okay?" Johnny reaches his hand out, but he retracts it and acts like he was stretching. "Baby wants ramen." Ten says. "Well let's not keep baby waiting then. Are you going around the corner?" Ten nods "You do not have to join us on our mission for food." He adds. "Too bad. You are pregnant and thinking you are walking around at night alone-" Johnny shivers.
Ten smiled, but turned his face away from Johnny so he doesn't see his red cheeks.

"What is it like?" "Being pregnant?" Johnny nodded "Yeah. Pregnancy." Ten stops his walking "It's like..every month you are tested to see what bigger fruit you can smuggle under your shirt. And now I can't see my toes anymore. So now I waddle. Sorry if this is taking a long trip."  Ten apologized. Johnny waves it off "What fruit do you feel you are smuggling now?" "Like two cantaloupes that are forged into one giant one. I look like it Johnny, don't I?" Ten emphasizes his bump by hugging the lower part. Johnny takes a stride forward to Ten, and cups his face in his hands "Do not be startled Ten." His lips hover over Tens, resulting in Ten kissing Johnny back.

"Hi Ho-Soo. Look whose happy today!" Ten cooed, bringing his son to him to kiss his cheeks "Chubby cheeks..who has chubby cheeks? Ho-Soo does. Yes he does." Ten acted as he was eating his sons cheeks. Johnny watches their interaction "Please do not eat our baby." He teases. "Nom nom nom. Yummy yum my son is." Ten continues.

A knock on their door alerted someone was there "I'll get it." Johnny stated. He stood up, then walked to the door "Hello. Who are you?"
"I am here for Ten and our baby."

No way.

Ten brings Ho-Soo closer into his chest as he stands up.

"What business is my family of yours?"
"Your family? I am Suk. That baby you are raising is mine. I demand to see the two of them. Now!"
Ten sets Ho-Soo in his playpen before meeting with Suk "What do you want Suk? It's been a year." Ten questioned. "Wow and I thought we could hug and make up. Maybe make another baby." Suk gloated. "What do you want?" Ten repeated. "I want you and our baby with me." "What for? Last time you did not want either of us. What changed?" "My pride has changed Ten. I know that I was an asshole and I'm sorry for that." Suk began. Ten raised his hand to silence the man "I do not want to hear you ramble your excuses to me. I gave you my life Suk, for three years. I followed you around because I thought my love for you was enough. That I could change you. That my love could change you. But it didn't. Your heart was still hardened, and it still is Suk. I do not know, or understood why you stayed with me if I left you so unhappy. If someone is unhappy they remove themselves from that unhappy environment. Which is what I did. You cannot come in here, not after a year, and try to convince me that a rainbow is shining out of your ass. I do not believe you Suk. I saw your true self that night. You are someone who did not love me, I gave up. On you. But you know what I did not give up on? My son. His name is Ho-Soo. He is remarkable. You chose to walk out. You chose not to be in his life. You are missing out Suk. For once, I am thinking about myself. And my happiness. Now please, get the hell out." Ten pointed at the door. Johnny opened the door and nodded his head to get out.
Suk remained quiet. He exited through the door.

Ten silently began crying. Johnny wraps him in a hug "I am so proud of you. Our son is proud of you. And so is this son." Johnny replaces his hand against Tens bump "Our sons will grow up to be strong like you. They will not tolerate anyones mistreatment to them."
Ten sniffles "That is true. They have two dads who are pretty badass."
"You are not wrong baby." Johnny laughed.

Hello, readers!
Comment. Vote.
SheIsTheWriter