JiChan*Seventeen*•Hye Hospital•

choruku
🤍JiChan🤍

"You better be only stretching in there, little one

"You better be only stretching in there, little one." Dino reprimanded. In return, his daughter kicked him "Could this be considered bullying?" Dino teases. "Who is bullying you?" Woozi wondered as he wandered in. "She is bullying me. After I said she better only be stretching in here." Woozi stands next to Dino "Are you feeling contractions Dino?" Woozi presses. "Not anymore. Not like how they were last night." "I still think you should go to the hospital." Woozi voiced. "I'm fine. We are both fine. She is just kicking. Feel here." Woozi wanders his hands to Dino's bump, where his hand is redirected to Dino's lower bump "She kicks that low?" Woozi gasped. "It is a surprise I have not peed my pants from all her kicks." Dino jokes. "But yeah, she does kick this low." "Wah! Is she stretching in there? Are you sure it's stretching?" Dino nodded "She is trying to get comfortable. She has done this every night this week before we go on stage." Woozi rubs his thumbs against Dino's bump "Maybe she begins moving around because she knows you are about to start jostling her around?" Woozi offers. Dino pokes his bump "Are you getting ready too? Or do you like to dance?"

Dino walked towards the door where he hears laughing coming from his members "Where is Maknae?" S. Coups questions. "Right here." Dino walks through the door "I was using the toilet one last time. Did I miss something Hyung?" The leader shakes his head "No. we were worried of your whereabouts, that is all Dino." Woozi pats the seat next to him "Come sit down and relax before we enter on the stage."
Dino waddles over, lowering himself to the chair "Okay you are too adorable while pregnant Dino." Joshua gushes. Dino's cheeks burn red "Be quiet. Nothing is adorable about me at the moment." Woozi smirks "You always look adorable to me." He whispered.
"Will you still be okay for tonight Maknae?" S. Coups worried. "We will be fine Hyung..after tonight I could use some rest. She is using all of my energy." "Please be careful then." Vernon added. "Stop fussing over me. I was never fussed over before becoming pregnant." Dino commented. "That is a lie and you know it." Jeonghan argued "You are our Maknae. That means we are always fussing over you." He added. Dino sticks out his tongue.

Dino clasps his hands within Jun and The8 when they bowed..and something began dripping.

"Did your.."
"Dino is having the baby! Dino is having the baby!"

Woozi broke from Joshua to get to Dino "My water broke Jihoon. Oh wow. So this is happening."

Woozi stood there, mouth open and aimlessly nodding his head.

"Hey!" S. Coups snaps his fingers "Get Dino to the hospital Woozi."

"Hospital. Check. Dino. Check. You are having a baby Dino."
"Wow. Good job assessing my current predicament Jihoon." Dino snipped. "Take the time that you need while I go wait in the car. While in pain, but please, no, take your time." Dino scrunched his nose.

"Sorry for the mistakes I made..I was too much in shock." Woozi offered. "Be quiet." Dino replied. "You talking to me is breaking my focus on breathing. I can't count the rhythm Woozi." Dino added. "Sorry. Would it be better if I was silent?"
"Everything will be better once I am trusted in the comfort of doctors and a hospital Jihoon. Please..drive."

"Well."
Dino exhaled "We are not lost, are we Woozi?"
"I would not-"
"Do not like to me."
"Fine. Okay, yes, we are lost. But everything is still under control."
"No! Nothing is under control anymore Woozi. You need to pull the car over. Pull the car over!"
"Why? Why?"
"I am ready to start pushing. Help me into the backseat. Ooh."
"Let me call for an ambulance." Woozi mentioned.

"I cant do this..I can't do this." Dino panted. "You have no choice! Our daughters head is hanging out from your body, now give me another push. Push Dino."

Dino pushes the heel of his feet against Woozi's shoulders and pushed "This will never end!" Dino cried. "It will, yes it will Dino. Push again. Give me another push. Come on, I know that together we can deliver this baby. Our little girl. Come on."
Dino screamed, and dug his heel further into Woozi's shoulder "This baby is never coming Woozi! Never coming!" "Yes she is Dino. Push for me again. Push! Push!" "I am doing that! I'm tired of pushing." "I know you are." Woozi encouraged. "Minutes away from meeting our little girl. One big push. And go!"

Dino grunted "How long have I been pushing!"
"Fifteen minutes."
"How long does it take for an ambulance?" Dino questioned. "Ooh oh give me a deep breath Dino." Woozi instructed. Dino did as was instructed.

"Look at our beautiful daughter!" Woozi holds up the newborn "Say hi to your daddy's." Woozi cooed. Dino sniffled "Hello Hye. Our most beautiful daughter."

Hi!
Comment. Vote. Request.
Thank you for reading.
SheIsTheWriter🤍🤍