Hyungwon*Monsta X*

"Chae Hyungwon?"

"Chae Hyungwon?"

"Me." Hyungwon lifts himself from the chair, approaching the nurse "Come on back." The nurse holds the door open for Hyungwon "Thank you." He smiled. "Okay Hyungwon. I read over your paperwork. You have been experiencing fatigue also headaches..and you have been vomiting?"
"All day." Hyungwon groaned.
The nurse scribbles something on the paperwork. Hyungwon leans toward to catch a quick read, however the nurse leans away from him "This is not for you to read."
"But it is about me." Hyungwon argued. The nurse sticks her pen behind her ear "Step on the scale, please Hyungwon." She directs him to the scale.

Hyungwon steps on the scale, watching as the number increases. The nurse adds the weight to his information "What is happening to me? My weight does not fluctuate."
The nurse pats Hyungwon on his shoulder "Do not worry too much about your weight Hyungwon. Follow me to your room."
Hyungwon steps off the scale, following the nurse. She opens a door for Hyungwon "Doctor Na will be with you as soon as she can. On the bed there is a gown, please strip down from your clothes into the gown."
"Of course, thank you."

Hyungwon sits on the bed. Looking down at his feet, which he decided to keep his socks on, watched as his feet were swinging in the air. His hands were kept in his lap. He felt as he could hear the ticking from the clock. Closing his eyes, Hyungwon felt that the world slows for him.

"Chae Hyungwon?"
Hyungwon opened his eyes "I am decent."
"I am Doctor Na."
He waves at the doctor "Nice to meet you."
Doctor Na looked over the paperwork "Well, tell me what brought you in today Hyungwon."
He looks around the room before looking at Doctor Na "I think that I might be..pregnant."

Hyungwon covers himself with the sheet "Hey, are you okay?"
"I..I made a mistake Hyungwon."
"What do you mean?"
The man stands up "You caught me when I was feeling vulnerable."
Hyungwon moved to his knees "What are you saying Ho? That I..you approached me. Not the other way."
"You were just a chase. Just for fun Hyungwon."
"You do not mean that."
"Yes I mean every word." Ho responded "Get out. Leave. I knew that all you would do is cause me trouble. Did you not hear me? Leave!"
Hyungwon silently dresses himself.
"You know I want to continue with whatever this is." Ho whispers. Hyungwon huffed "I am trying to understand. Really I am!"
Ho lowers his gaze "She is still my wife Hyungwon."
"A woman that you do not love!" Hyungwon raises his voice "If you are unhappy why are we meeting in secret? I am very open about my sexuality! Why are you hiding this part of your life Ho?"
Ho holds out his phone to Hyungwon "Because of this baby."
Hyungwon scrunched his nose "What the actual fuck Ho. You are fucking me while also getting your wife pregnant."
"Now I have to be committed to her." Ho added "You are the one that I want. Still."
"That might be true. But now that desire, or your dream, is further away. I hope that your wife finds out about your..extra actives. And that she leaves you, alone. When that happens I will not be there for you Ho."
"I will be downstairs. Hurry. My wife will be coming home soon."