JohnYong(NCT127)

EXOKings_NCTPrinces
Sorry this is late- happy reading.
🤍JohnYong🤍

"Does this mean Johnny and Taeyong are next with the baby announcement?" Johnny looked up from the baby who was born earlier "If the time is right then you all will know of our little human

Johnny looked up from the baby who was born earlier "If the time is right then you all will know of our little human." Taeyong nods "I agree with Johnny..however, I am hoping we will have news before too long."
"Are you trying?" Lucas asks. "That is a personal question Lucas!" Someone scowled. Johnny laughs "We are all friend here. But no, we are not actively trying..right now, it's casual. Allowing the course of nature figure this out for us." Taeyong pulls back the blanket revealing more of the baby "Do you think your uncles should have a baby? Give you a little friend. What says you baby?" He cooed. "Ooh look at that face, that is a face of agreement if I ever have seen one Taeyong." Johnny replied.

"Do you think our members expect us to have a baby next?"
Johnny looks away from the road at Taeyong "They were teasing. However, I do think they think we will have a baby next. Nobody else is having the baby talk."
"Is this is having the baby talk Johnny?"
"It is." He confirmed "You know I have wanted a baby with you, but on your time Taeyong. You tell me that you are ready, and I am ready too."
Taeyong sucks on his lip "Johnny..I think I'm ready to start trying."
As Johnny squeezes Taeyong's hand he replies "Me, too."

Symptoms began to show a few months later. Taeyong gushed to Johnny over all his symptoms "I bought these testers a few days ago. Go take one. I will be outside of the door waiting for the result."
"You won't come in the bathroom with me? I wanted us to share every experience together." Taeyong pouted. "Come on, let's go see the results then." Johnny follows Taeyong into the bathroom.

"And the results are.." Taeyong teases. Johnny stands behind him "It's positive." "We did it Johnny."
"We did. I put a baby in your belly. Wow." Johnny lowered his hand to rest on Taeyong's stomach "I cannot believe this. Us. We are going to be parents. I hope this is not going too fast for you." Taeyong worried. Johnny kisses his neck "If I felt unsure about anything I would not have agreed to have a baby with you. Agreement was given regarding starting a family, and well, now we are having a baby." Johnny explained.

"Do not ask why I am crying because I don't know why!" Taeyong cried. Johnny arched his eyebrow "I was gone for thirty seconds, what happened?"
"I still don't know why I am crying!" Taeyong repeated. "Okay. Well that is okay Taeyong. Come here. Do you need a hug?" As Taeyong nodded his head Johnny closed in on a hug for him "Does this feel better?" Johnny whispered. Taeyong nodded.

Taeyong knew he had crossed the line, except he could not figure out how to stop the word vomit from coming out "Maybe if I was with someone competent they would understand my needs. Do you understand my needs Johnny? No. Because I am in this all alone. Do you care about your baby? And me?"

'Stop Taeyong.' Taeyong thinks.

"I understand being pregnant is a difficult time for the expectant parent. However you attacking me, accusing me of these outlandish claims, Taeyong that hurts. You know I do everything for you and the baby. Right now, we need time to decompress from one another. I will talk to you soon Taeyong."

Taeyong watched as Johnny walked off. This was the first time Johnny did not stay back to diffuse the argument "I'm sorry." He whispered.

"Order in for a Chicago style pizza for a Johnny? Anyone with that name?" Taeyong walked into their room. Johnny looked away from his phone "What is this?" He questioned. "An apology. From earlier." Taeyong began "I..what I said was word vomiting Johnny. You are the best side of our relationship right now. It is me who is being incompetent, and I am sorry." Johnny nodded his head to accept Taeyong on the bed next to him. Taeyong opened the pizza box lid, offering the first slice to Johnny, who accepted.
"Thank you."
Taeyong took the next piece. "Ooh, that is good Johnny." Taeyong moaned "I think baby has found its new craving."

Now at 38 weeks, Taeyong rarely moved off the couch. Wearing his joggers, he soaked his feet in a bucket provided by Johnny.
"How are your feet feeling?" Johnny asked.
"They are feeling better. I want YoungTae out of me. He is making my body impossible to recognize."
"That is not true. You are still my beautiful and handsome Taeyong."
"Am I? I do not see any signs of my former self. I look like one of those blob fish."
Johnny, involuntary let out a laugh.
"So you think it true too?" Taeyong pouted.
"No. No. I am sorry for laughing, you sounded so scandalized. You do not look like a blob fish. You are still my beautiful prize possession."
"Who looks like a blob fish. Well then." Taeyong removed his feet from the water "Don't fish have good instincts? I will take this as my cue to leave Johnny."
"Come on, you need to stay seated. No more comments-"
Taeyong waved Johnny off as he waddled to their room.

Johnny changed out the water for Taeyong in his bucket. This time he added those little flowers that Taeyong likes.
Carrying back the bucket Taeyong intercepted him "I am still mad at you Johnny." He mentions. Johnny tries to defend, but Taeyong continued "Mad or not, my water just broke. We need to get to the hospital quickly as possible."
"Oh. Oh of course we do. Okay, nice and easy. Let's go. Your bag is by the front door." Johnny slips his arm around Taeyong's waist, leading him out of the house "No rush. We will take this at your pace Taeyong." Johnny reminded. "I do appreciates that..but for now, hurry up. I do not want to do a car birth. Our car was just detailed..and birth is associated with substances I rather not know what it is." Taeyong explained. Johnny agreed.

Exactly at midnight, Taeyong delivers their son.
"He is the perfect baby." Johnny cried. "I am so proud of you Taeyong and of you too YoungTae."
Johnny kisses Taeyong's forehead "Good job. You did something wonderful for our family."
"I did, but you also helped contribute. So good job back to you. We are being such proud parents." Taeyong joked. Johnny kisses Taeyong one more time.

"And here are your daddies YoungTae. Can you say hi ?" The nurse spoke. "He is a healthy boy. Congratulations boys." The nurse passed YoungTae to Taeyong.
"Hi baby." Taeyong whispered "I love you so much. Maybe too much where you will feel smothered."
Johnny laughed. He stroked the baby's forehead "Hi, you. I think you are going to grow up to have a fixed appetite for Chicago style pizza YoungTae. That is all your daddy ate while he was pregnant."

Welcome back🖤