NCT Dream~Jaesung

Who knew Jaemin made such a pillow for sleepy Jisung.

lalulavanya

Jisung expected that eventually he would be unable to sleep due to the growing human in his belly

Jisung expected that eventually he would be unable to sleep due to the growing human in his belly. He thought, and to his understanding sleep deprivation would come later. Not when he was at week 18.

Jaemin, bless him, has been accommodating during the first 18 weeks.

Jisung returned to the dorm to see the dreamies sleeping on pregnancy pillows, which Jaemin explained he was not sure which one Jisung would refer. So he bought all three!

Jisung felt the pillows were too bulky, feeling all the more constricted.

Jaemin put them away, just in case they were needed at a later time.

"Are you okay Jisung?" Jeno worried "You are looking pale. Is the baby okay?" Jeno brings his hand to the youngers bump "Or is this all normal pregnancy related?"
Jisung yawned "I..give me a second." He finished his yawn "I am not getting sleep Hyung. This baby is particular of how I sleep." He explained.
"Have you tried-"
"Probably yes." Jisung nodded.
"Maybe you should get another bed. You and Jaemin share a bed, yeah? Maybe try sleeping separately."
"Who is sleeping apart?" Jaemin questions.
"We were talking about the two of you." Renjun replied "Jisung looks as though he has not slept since discovering his pregnancy. You look just as bad Jaemin."
"Thank you for your observation." Jaemin asserted "We are doing well off."

Jisung reached out towards Jaemin "Maybe it's for the best that we do sleep apart."
"Is that what you want?" Jaemin pulled away from Jisung. Jisung was quiet "That is what you want." Jaemin determined. "Say no more. Okay then."

Jaemin unwrapped Jisung from his waist "No, where are you going? Are you mad at me..Jaemin..please come back."

Jaemin hid in the bathroom so no one could see him crying. He covered his mouth with one hand as his other hand props himself up against the wall.

"Jaemin?"
"Hey Jaemin, are you okay? It's me..Kun."
Jaemin cleared his throat "Yes Kun?" He asks.
"I saw you coming in here. Are you okay?"
Kun knocked on the door.
"I will be fine." Jaemin replied "I will be fine."
"Are you sure Jaemin? I can be helpful." Kun offered.
"There is nothing that you can help me with now. Please can you go?"
Kun exhaled "I will. You do not come out in half an hour, I will be telling Taeyong. Are we of an understanding?"
"Fine,sure, yeah." Jaemin rushed.
"I have a timer on my phone Jaemin." Kun reported.

Jaemin listens as the door shuts. He sits down on the toilet "You are being silly." He whispers "Jisung not wanting to sleep with you is not because of you. It is because of him being pregnant. You need to figure out a way to accommodate his needs."

Jaemin pulled out his phone, typing in the search engine.

"Hello Jaemin. How are you feeling?" Taeyong asked.
"Hello Hyung." He greets "So Kun stayed with his word."
"He did. Now I won't need to bring out leader Taeyong, do I?"
"No, you do not. All is fine." Jaemin confirmed. Taeyong looked over Jaemin "If you are sure."
"I am. You are a great leader Taeyong."

Jaemin returned to the dorm "Jaemin! There you are."
"Were you looking for me?" He asks.
"What did you do to Jisung? He will not stop crying!"
Jaemin looks at Renjun who is scowling him "Where is he?"
"Where else would he be Jaemin? Under your blanket in bed."
"Of course, this is all a misunderstanding."
Jaemin removes his shoes.

He approaches the bedroom, where he sees Jisung asleep on Chenle's lap "Chenle."
"Hyung. What happened? He was upset. He has cried all this past hour."
"I will explain the situation later. For now, may we switch spots?"
Chenle scoots away from Jisung. Jaemin takes his spot "Chenle.."
"Its me." Jaemin runs his hand through Jisungs hair "Jaemin! Hi, you are here."
"I am. How are you feeling?"
"Better that you are here with me now."
"I am here. Always with you."
Jisung repositioned himself. Jaemin lowers his hand to be on Jisung's bump "I bought silk sheets for your bed in the spare room Jisungie." Jaemin mentioned.
"For the spare room?" Jisung questioned.
"Yeah, where you said you would rather sleep than sleep with me." Jaemin explained.
"Well I changed my mind Jaemin."
"Is that so? When did that happen?"
"Right this moment." 
"In this moment? What changed?"
"I found my comfortable sleeping position Jaemin. It's you!"
"Why did we not think of those before!"
Jisung curled his arms around Jaemin's legs "Will you please turn on the electric blanket, we are cold."

Hi, welcome back readers♡♡