Heeteuk*Super Junior*•Plot Twist•

🤍Heeteuk🤍
22marshmellows
Hope you enjoyed reading this lovee!

🤍Heeteuk🤍22marshmellows Hope you enjoyed reading this lovee!

"Has anyone seen Leeteuk?"
"He is sleeping. I asked him to take a nap. Our daughter was making him feel not good." Heechul answered. "Your daughter was making him not feel good?" Heechul nodded "Our leader is 38 weeks along. He wanted a quick nap, I figured it would bring no harm." "There is still photos to be taken before tonight's concert. Go wake him up."
"If you insist. I cannot guarantee his mood will be pleasant." "I do not care. His mood is not my problem. I need photos for tonight. Go wake him up."

"Leeteuk. Teuk." Heechul shakes his shoulder "Come on please wake up." "What? There better be a fire Heechul." Leeteuk warned. "I wish." Heechul offered. "We need to do photos before tonight's concert. And we need you." "Can I use the pregnancy card?" "This time that will not work. I already tried that for you." Heechul says. "Awe Heechul. How sweet of you." Leeteuk gushes. "But fine. If I must get up, then I will. Help me?"
Heechul pulls Leeteuk up "I'm sorry I had to interrupt your nap. Was she okay for you while you slept?" "Think she would be calm? She kicked me so hard I saw her entire foot come out of my skin." Leeteuk answered "It was gross Heechul." Heechul snickered "I can imagine. She has a tendency to misbehave now."
"You cannot even begin to understand her misbehaving." Leeteuk pokes his bump. "Or maybe she is a rebel." "What is there to rebel against? I have provided a safe, warm, comfortable living environment for her. What else could she possibly want?" "To meet her favorite dad. Kim Heechul." He beamed. "You be quiet, mister." Leeteuk playfully warned. "Oh of course I'm sorry. Come on. I am to be finding you." "For what again Heechul?" Leeteuk questioned. "Concert photos for tonight." Heechul told. Leeteuk yawned "Awesome. Lead the way so I can follow."

"Ah. And there is the pregnant leader Leeteuk." The photographer commented. Leeteuk bowed "Apologizes. I was informed these are for the concert tonight, is that correct?" "Yes they are. Get into comfortable positions. And we will begin taking the photos." The photographer instructed.

Heechul stood in front of Leeteuk, as Siwon stood behind Leeteuk "I worry you will not be seen if you stand behind me Siwon. Shall we change?" Leeteuk teases. Siwon laughed out "No, thank you Hyung. I am comfortable right where I am. Thank you." Siwon declines. "Besides." He adds "I am taller than you, so I will be seen. You are short that we put you in the front of our photos so you will be seen." Leeteuk stuck his tongue out at the younger. "Save that for Heechul, Teuk." Ryeowook commented.

Both men blushed pink.

"Okay! These photos looks good, guys. Good job." The photographer praised "We will decide which one to be selected to be used at the concert tonight. I was informed by your manager you are needed at main stage."

Leeteuk held back his groan. "Do you need a break?" Heechul voiced. Leeteuk shakes his head "Not yet. Hopefully we will have a break once we are done with the main stage." "Do not put on your brave I am the leader face Leeteuk." Heechul warned "I know the difference. Do you need me to-" "To do nothing." Leeteuk interrupted. "Please stop crowing me. I am doing fine."

Leeteuk hisses as he feels something pop inside his jeans "Teukie, what was that noise?" Yesung wonders looking at their leader. "Holy. No way. Hyung, I think your water broke." He stutters.
Heechul steps next to Leeteuk "Unexpected plot twist for tonight." He said with a laugh. "Where is the medic?" "Huh? No. This is not happening. What about tonight?" "What about tonight?" "We have a concert tonight." Leeteuk reminded. "I will keep my legs crossed and she will not come until I am reddy. Besides, aren't first baby deliveries suppose to take hours?" "Usually. Until the water breaks Hyung. You are in active labour. Heechul. You escort Teuk backstage while I find the medic. And keep him calm okay?"

"Head up." Heechul instructed. Leeteuk lifted his head, Heechul slides a pillow under his head "What if this is all a bad dream? What if I am still a SM trainee? Huh? That could be a possibility right? It is the early 2000's." "Stop playing. You know it is 2019. We are in our late 30's now Teuk with a baby girl who has decided she is ready." "I could hope still."

"Everybody I talked to said that being pregnant was the most painful." Leeteuk hissed "Not actually giving birth. Hell hell." He chanted. Heechul rubs his back "You are doing great. You are doing your very best." "Heechul?" "Yes?" "Stop talking. Everything about you is upsetting me right now." Leeteuk implies. Heechul remains silent but allows his hands to massage the elders back "The small of my back Heechul. Please." He lowers his hand to the small of Leeteuk's back.

"Hello." The doctor greeted walking in. "Where have you been? It has been an hour and a half since this started. And I decided I am no longer interested in having a baby." Leeteuk complains. "No refunds. Sorry Leeteuk." She teases. "You are doing great. Keep breathing. In my opinion, you should be able to start pushing."

Heechul groans with Leeteuk "That is it Teuk. Go again. Again, again." Heechul supported. Leeteuk closed his eyes and grunted "Oh. Oh, and here is your baby. It's a girl." The Doctor holds up the newborn "Say hi to your daddies sweetie." She cooed.

Heechul puts his forehead against Leeteuk's "You were so strong. You did something amazing just now. And I was included in witnessing something magical."

Leeteuk holds his daughter in his arms as she looks up at him "You have made me a strong person. This part is where we begin the excitement of your life, Mina."

Hi!
Comment. Vote. Request.
Thank you for reading.
SheIsTheWriter🤍🤍