YunSang💕Ateez💕

Yunho    Yeosang
👆🏻           👇🏻

"What are you making? It is past midnight

"What are you making? It is past midnight."
Yeosang dropped the spoon "You scared me! Yunho, why are you awake?"
Yunho picked up the dropped spoon "You had not come back to bed after half an hour of going to the restroom. Hi, baby." He kissed Yeosang's bump. Yeosang cups Yunho's chin "You can return back to bed." He says "I am making cinnamon rolls."
"Well now I am awake." Yunho responded "How can I help?"
Yeosang nodded at the chairs around the table "You can go sit down. Watch, and maybe you can make me cinnamon rolls for the next time."
"That. Or maybe when our daughter wants these, you are not her only cinnamon roll hero."
"Cinnamon roll hero." Repeated Yeosang "She will love you Yunho."

Yunho admired Yeosang; at 30 weeks, his bump created a gap between his bump and the apron, it accentuating his bump "I had to loosen my apron before tying it behind me." Yeosang commented.
"Is that so?"
Yeosang hummed back to him.
"You are really showing. It's cute." Yunho cooed. Yunho stands up from the chair "I am always cute. I do not think my belly has changed much Yunho."
"No, your belly has changed it. It had made you more cute." Yunho walks behind him. His hands cups underneath the bump "What are you doing?" Yeosang inquired "You are distracting me."
"I am still learning. I am trying to memorize all these steps." Yunho explained.
"We will be making more of cinnamon rolls, it is what she wants Yunho." Yeosang responded.
"Well good then. Who does not like these? They are a nice treat for her, and future babies."
"Or for birthdays and for Christmases! Can we hurry now? I think she is getting excited for her treats Yunho."

"Not too tightly! The center will not be able to be pulled out easily."
"The center is the best part." Yunho agreed "Okay, show me again."
Yeosang twisted the center, his tongue poking out as he was concentrating.
"Now you try Yunho." Yeosang encouraged.
Yunho twisted the center of his own cinnamon roll "There, does it look okay?" He questioned.
"It looks like we can eat it, that is all I care for. Good job! Add butter to the center to make it almost tacky for it not to separate."
Yunho lathered the butter to the center "It's baking time."

Yunho slides the tray into the oven, activating his phone for 35 minutes.
Yeosang yawned "You go lay down on the couch. I can clean up the mess in the kitchen."
"It is okay, I can clean up my mess." Yeosang instructed.
"I wish that you would rest." Yunho whispered "Please do not fight me on this. You need..a nap Yeosang."
"Wake me up once the cinnamon rolls are done?"
Yunho nods "I promise you will be the first to know."

Yunho laid a blanket over Yeosang "Have a nice nap." He whispered. Returning to the kitchen, Yunho began to clean their kitchen. Stopping only to peek inside the oven.

"Are they done?"
"Yeosang! I thought you were sleeping."
"Sorry, my nose woke me up. I can smell them." He tapped his nose.
"No, they still have a few more minutes. But they do look so good. I have been spying on them."
"I am getting impatient. I have stayed up for these cinnamon rolls! What if they are not up to my standards? I would be absolutely..devastated."
"Stop thinking that way." Yunho reasoned "It is what she wanted. And she will be excited once she eats too."

ding ding

Yunho removed the tray out of the oven, laying the tray to the prepositioned oven mitts "How do they look?" Yeosang inquired. Yunho turned to look at him "You can tell who made which ones. Yours look better."
"And they will probably taste better too." Teases Yeosang. Yunho laughed "I guess we will have to see. But seriously, can we eat them?"
"Not yet!" Yeosang instructed "We still need the frosting. Cream cheese! Then we can eat these."
"I am withering away." Yunho complained "The baby might be here once we are able to eat our cinnamon rolls!"
"The more you complain the longer we will be waiting." Yeosang reminded "I premade the cream cheese."
"Does that mean we get to eat sooner?"
"If you stop talking, yes. Now hurry. Come over here, Yunho."
"Let's go!" Yunho cheered.

"Okay, all done. Good job! Thanks for having this craving." Yunho teases. Yeosang rolled his eyes.
"Meet me at the couch to eat our cinnamon rolls. I need my glasses."
"How many do you want?" Yeosang asked.
"Surprise me."
"Will do. Now hurry, I am getting tired. And still hungry."

Upstairs, Yunho squinted in an attempt to find his glasses "I need my glasses to see, so I am blind trying to find the very things to help me see." He grumbled. Swiping around on his nightstand Yunho finds his glasses "Finally." Adjusting his glasses, he looks at himself in the mirror. He glanced at the time- half past two.

"Yeosang?" Yunho worried "Yeosang! What was that noise?" He continued. With no response, Yunho rushed downstairs.
"What was that noise? Please say something! Are you okay?"

"Yunho! What..why are you sweaty? Oh you found your glasses!"
"What? What is wrong, I am here!" Yunho entered the kitchen "What is wrong? Why is there- did your water break? Oh my god, there is water on the ground..okay, okay. We are not ready, your water broke..your bag is not ready! Which deodorant do you want?"
"No, no, okay, stop. I spilt my water. No baby."
Yunho holds Yeosang's bump "Thank god." He laughed "Oh Yeosang, I was.." Yunho continued to laugh.
"It will be okay, we are okay."
Yunho kisses Yeosang "How about you go sit while I clean up the spilt water." Yunho recommends. "Okay!" Yeosang collects the tray "Meet you on the couch."
"I will be there."

Hi readers!