JJP*Got7*•The After•(Part 2)

Sequel to Only You, the chapter that is before this.

Jaebum reaches for his phone, dialing Jinyoung number "Please answer

Jaebum reaches for his phone, dialing Jinyoung number "Please answer. Please answer." He chants.
"Hello? Jinyoung, are you there? Hello?" JB questions "Please let me explain."
"No. I will not listen to the details of you killing our child Jaebum." Jinyoung ended the call. "No, please, I need to..I need you." Jaebum mumbled to himself. Redialing the number, Jinyoung answered again "What part do you not understand?" He snapped. "Jinyoung. Please listen to me, please." Jaebum pleaded. "I'm sorry." "Before we even begin to talk, did you do it?" Jinyoung pushes. "Yes, I followed through with the abortion procedure." Jaebum confesses. "Then there is nothing for us to discuss. Do not contact me. I want to move forward without the reminder of you." Jinyoung informed "This is our goodbye."
"No! No, please. Jinyoung!" Jaebum pleaded "I..damn it!"

"Jinyoung?"
"Mark, can you come over?"
"Yeah, I will be there in ten minutes. Are you okay?" "No. I need a friend. Please hurry Mark."
"Okay. I am leaving my apartment. Make sure the door is unlocked for me." "It is." Jinyoung commented, then ended the conversation.

Jaebum wiped his eyes "He is not cutting me out this easily." He removes his car keys from the hook "We will make up." He locks the door behind him, determined to talk with Jinyoung.

"Jinyoung? I'm here. Where are you? Jinyoung?" Mark calls. Jinyoung greeted Mark "Jaebum got an abortion today." He reported "He killed my baby. He killed our relationship." Jinyoung confided. "What for? Was it not yours?" Mark furrowed his brows. "It was because of you." Jinyoung hissed. "When your child was taken from you." Mark visibly started to shake "So you are blaming me?" "No. That is not what I am saying." Jinyoung reassured. Mark bites his lip "Then what are you saying? Why did you call me if I was the problem?" Mark asked. Jinyoung sits on a bench "I am trying Mark. To understand. That was my child too. Why would..how could he so easily..take it away from us?" Jinyoung wipes his tears "I don't understand." "These are answers i cannot give you the answers to. You need to talk this out with Jaebum." Mark began. "This is the biggest disagreement we have had in our relationship. I asked him never to contact me again Mark. What if he doesn't? Oh god." Jinyoung wept. "What have I done!" Mark rubs his back "You need to call him. He will fight for your relationship. But the question is, are you willing to fight for your relationship?" Jinyoung went quiet "How am I suppose to forgive him for getting an abortion? I..I am unsure if I can." "It won't be easy." Mark says "Are you really willing to let that event define your relationship? The years you two have smiled because you have one another? Sure, an abortion is unfathomable for your partner to do. He must have felt a last resort. He was honest with you. He gave you the reasoning behind his choices, was it rash? Yes. Was it that he felt was his only decision? I do not think you both sat down to think of the consequences. You two are fighting against one another, instead of agreeing that you both have endured hurt." Mark explained. Jinyoung leans back his head "I do love him." He commented.
"We know that you love him. Does JB know you love him right now though?" Mark whispered.

"Park Jinyoung! I am not allowing you to throw our relationship out!" Jaebum stormed through the door "I love you too much." Jinyoung met the elder at the door "I love you too. We are worth fighting for." He replies. "Wh-What? You are not going to be mad at me? I..I am confused." "When I woke up this morning I was not expecting to be told I was going to be a dad. Only to have it ripped from me." Jaebum frowns. "Will I ever understand your actions? No, JB, I won't. But I also refuse to let this take you away from me. I want you in my life, hell, I need you. And I hope you need me." Jaebum wraps his arms around Jinyoung "I do. I do need you. I am sorry for making the appointment. But I will not be sorry for going through with the procedure." "And in time, I will forgive you. For now, understand I am processing my feelings. One day I will be able to understand your thoughts and reasonings." Jaebum kisses Jinyoung "That sounds fair to me. So we are okay?" "All except for one thing." Jinyoung breaks away from Jaebum. He lowers himself to one knee "Lim Jaebum. You are the beacon of my hope, dreams, and love. I want you to always stay with me. You are all that I need, I want to show you how someone can be loved. Jaebum, will you marry me?"

Hi!
Comment. Vote. Request.
Thank you for reading.
SheIsTheWriter🤍🤍