Yugbam(Got7)

thetwiligthdark
Happy reading!
🤍Yugbam🤍

"How could anyone forgot this memory? The memory of remembering how I felt once I was told you are having my baby." Yugyeom cooed. He back hugged BamBam "Look at how you have made me happy..I love you Yugyeommie."

"When was this rule implemented Yugyeom?" BamBam pouted. "I decided that rule just now. As we stand here, and I can see your seven and a half month baby bump, that's when." Yugyeom commented.
BamBam pursed his lips "Is this because I cannot quickly put on my shoes?"
"That is not the reasoning. Like I said, I wish for my heavily pregnant husband to be out gallivanting-"
"But I will be with you Yugyeom. I will get down and beg."
"Then I would have to help you stand. Go back in bed. I left the remote on the bed, with Hulu on the tv. I will be back so quickly, you won't realize I was gone." Yugyeom kissed BamBam's cheek "Go on. Your feet will hurt tomorrow Bammie."

"I have a bad feeling baby." BamBam whispers "Your dad should be home with me at this time. Where is he? What is delaying him so?" He presses his hand against his belly, sighing as he felt her kicking.

"It's fifteen past midnight..who the hell is calling?" BamBam complained. "Hello?" He answered.
"Hello, this is Seoul hospital, I am calling in regards to Kim Yugyeom's husband, BamBam?"
"Speaking. What do you mean Yugyeom's being hospitalized?" BamBam questioned.
"Are you available to come to the hospital?" They asked. "Discussing further would be better if we are able to speak apart from a phone."
"Yes. Of course yes I will be there. Uh, tell Yugyeom I am coming..and that I love him."

BamBam's flat hand pressed against his bump "Your dad needs us baby girl. Oh god, I need him to be okay..we need him to be okay, don't we baby?"

BamBam stood outside of his husbands hospital room "What am I waiting on baby? He is my husband..its possible I am worried how this accident might effect our relationship." He confessed. In response,his daughter nudged from within him "Right you are. He needs us,I need him, and you need him too. Most importantly though, is he needs you right now. Okay, I'm ready."

"Hello I am Yugyeom's husband " BamBam introduced.
"Hello."
"What exactly happened? You were vague on the call."
"Your husband was rear ended at an intersection. He was not seriously injured,however, your husband is suffering memory loss from the collision."
"Will he get it back?" BamBam interrupted.
The doctor cleared his throat "Most cases in regards to amnesia their memories do return. Sometimes it will only be for a day, other instances it will take a week,or a month. Cases are different for each patient."
BamBam sniffled "So now I have to wait? Wait and hope."
"I am very sorry but that all we can do right now. I will give you privacy with your husband "

BamBam drags the chair next to the bed "Yugyeom,we are here. Me and baby girl. She is missing you Yeommie. I am missing you. They,the doctors told me you will be suffering with amnesia. How I wish this not to be true. I need you."

"Who..who are you?"

BamBam wakes.

"Where am I? What happened? Am I dead?"

"Yugyeom! You are awake. Ha."

"Help! Help! I'm in danger!" Yugyeom cried. "Where am I?"

"Yugyeom. It's okay, here you are safe." A nurse entered the room. "This is BamBam,your husband."
"Is he? Why cannot I remember? I remember my name.. Kim Yugyeom."
"Is that a good sign? He remembers his name nurse." BamBam hoped.
"Take his recovery day by day. The doctor does not believe his amnesia will be permanent."

"How do I get him to remember me?" BamBam questions.
"With time. And patience. And for you not to stress yourself. I understand it is easier said than done to not stress. Please try not to,think of your baby. It is possible the baby could bring back his memory."
"Thank you." BamBam sniffles "I will rest now "

"BamBam?"

"Yugyeommie,do you remember me?" BamBam gasped.
"No, not yet. I overheard the nurse talking to you. Your face does look very familiar to me. Like,it feels like I have dreamt of you, for many years. I'm sorry."
"Do not apologize. This must be frightfully scary for you. Wake up not knowing who you are,or where you are. But will be okay now."
"I noticed we are wearing matching wedding bands, I presume we are married?"
"Yes,we are. For almost three years now."
"And we are having a baby? Your belly."
"A daughter Yugyeom. In a month's time. Ooh, she knows your voice." BamBam mentioned. "What do you mean by that?"
BamBam scooted closer to Yugyeom "She kicks whenever you are near. Here,feel." BamBam takes Yugyeom's wrist, leading his hand to his belly "Feel that nudge? That is her, our daughter." BamBam whispered. Yugyeom retracted his hand "I'm sorry, this is all too much right now. Please leave BamBam."
"No. Please, I need you now."
Yugyeom rolled away from BamBam"I do not know you."

"I am not leaving you behind. We married for better or worse, and now it is for the worse Yugyeom." BamBam said "This will not be always. I refuse to allow this to be our reality! I know, I believe your memory will return. And when it does, I will be right there with you." BamBam stated.
"Do you promise?" Yugyeom whispered. "I promise." BamBam responded.

Yugyeom walks into the kitchen "I would make you breakfast in the morning BamBam,wouldn't I? You would add extra whipped cream,thinking I wouldn't notice."
"Yes,you would. And to think I thought I was being sneaky. How did you remember that?"
Yugyeom shrugged "Doctors said the possibilities of remembering small things would happen first,and it has. But I still feel lost. It hurts me to know that I am hurting you, do not deny it. I am trying,really."
"I know you are." BamBam replied "Oh, she is kicking. Come, have a feel."
Yugyeom approaches BamBam. Sitting on his knees,he runs his hand across the bump "We have a name for her, I do know that much. I cannot remember what we decided."
"When you do remember her name,that is when I know your memory has returned. Do not fret."
Yugyeom remains quiet. His hand not leaving BamBam's bump.

BamBam hoped for the memory of Yugyeom to return before entering delivery. He went to bed that night, with a wishful heart.

Their daughter had a different plan;she was ready!

"Yugyeommie, hey. Wake up. I need a hospital."
"Is she coming?"
BamBam nodded "She is ready to meet us. How prepared are we?"
Yugyeom sits up in the bed "I have been waiting a long nine months to meet my baby girl, Joo."
BamBam gasped "Yugyeom..you remembered, her name. You just remembered her name. Has your memory returned?"
"I'm back. Nothing feels foggy with my memory anymore BamBam." Yugyeom confirmed.
"How happy I am for you! But right now, we need a hospital. Our baby is really ready."
"I am ready too."
Yugyeom leans in to BamBam's bump "There was not ever a chance I would forget you. You were all that I needed. Who knew I would need you, as you will need me Joo."
"She will always need you, as will I."
"And I will need you too. Now come along Yugyeom. Joo wants to meet us."