Choi San~Ateez♡♡

San gives birth.

ShortLazyBanana

"Hyung?" San whispers

"Hyung?" San whispers. "Hyung, wake up." San raises his voice "Seonghwa!"

"Huh! What? San..this better be important, it's the-"
"I think it is baby time." San tells.
"You think, or is it another false alarm?"
"This time is real." San confirmed "Contractions are ten minutes apart lasting. They hurt."
"Okay. It is too early for you to go into the hospital. You need rest San. Come get in bed."

San laid down in the bed, snuggling up against Seonghwa "I'm sorry for waking you up." San whispered.
"I am glad that you did." Seonghwa replied "It makes me feel nice that you can rely on me so. Enough talk. You and baby girl need rest. Wake me if you need anything."
"I will, thank you."

San was woken with a contraction, he clenched the bedsheets in his hand "Breath San." He whispers.
"San? Another contraction?"
San could only nod.
"Okay. Keep breathing. Do you want my hand?" Seonghwa offered.
"I might hurt you." San denied.
Seonghwa holds the younger hand "I will be okay San, I want to focus on you."
San grunted as he squeezes Seonghwa's hand "You are safe, I have you Sannie." Seonghwa coos.

San releases his grip "I cannot be alone during birth..-"
"Would you like me to be with you?" Seonghwa questioned.
"Could you?"
"Of course I will. It is still too early to be admitted. How about food?"
"I want a cheeseburger. Please."
"Place the order. Let's go downstairs."

Seonghwa returned to the living room with the cheeseburger San had ordered "For you." He dropped the bag on San's bump.
"Thank you!" San unwrapped the paper, proceeding to take a bite.
"So messy you are." Seonghwa commented as he used a napkin to wipe the mess on San's face.
"Will you still treat me baby even when I have my baby, Hyung?" San whispers.
"San, of course I will. I will not stop with any of our members."
"Oka-oh. Hyung." San dropped his cheeseburger. "I am still here." Seonghwa reminded. "Breath, keep breathing."

"Seonghwa?"

"Hoongjoong! Hi, I am having a baby." San greeted. "As I can see that." He turned to Seonghwa "I thought you were taking him to the hospital."
"He was eating. He is contracting every seven minutes."
"You are pushing luck Park Seonghwa." Hongjoong replied.

"Uh, Hyungs?"
Both turned "I..I think my water broke."

San pointed to a puddle on the floor "Is his bag ready?"
"It has been in the car for a week now. Okay, San, we need to go right now."
Hongjoong pulled San up from the couch "You got this!" He encouraged.
"Thank you. Will you come later with the members?"
"Let us know when baby is born. Get rest before we visit you."
"I will make sure of all those Hongjoong." Seonghwa nodded "You go back to bed."

San buckles himself "Will you please get me there quickly as you can? If you get pulled over, I will personally pay for the ticket. Something..is not right." San spoke.
"Something is of course not right, you are in labour."
"Not that..well yes, just drive."

Seonghwa looked from the corner of his eye over at San, who was rubbing circles on his lower bump "We are almost there baby girl." San whispered.

Seonghwa speeds up.

And they arrive in five minutes instead of the fifteen.

San follows Seonghwa to the entrance of the hospital "Hi, this is Choi San, and he is having a baby."
San waved at them.
"We have been expecting you. If you would follow me."

Seonghwa watches as the sun rises "What a beautiful morning for our niece to be born." He comments.
"Yes it is." San agreed. "How are you?" Seonghwa asks. "Still here, and still pregnant." San replied. "Hopefully not too much longer." Seonghwa offered.
"I ho-ooh." San grips the hospital bed railing "Hurts. So badly."
Seonghwa removed the clench San had on the railing "I am here for you to be supportive."
"Call a nurse."
Seonghwa pressed the red call button.

"Hello San. How are you getting along?"
"I think I need to push." San said.
"So suddenly?" Seonghwa questioned.
"Yes."
"Let me check you."

"Oh my, well San, you were correct. I will let your doctor know. Prepare yourself for birth."

The nurse excused herself then left.

"Hyung it's time. I will be having my baby."
"I'm proud of you. You have my support."

"San, are you ready?"
"I am." San nodded.
"Seonghwa, if you would please hold his leg. Let's meet your baby."

Seonghwa patted San's leg that he was holding "Its happening Hyung, I am about to meet my daughter." San says. "You are. What a moment I am witnessing."
"San, on your next contraction, start to push."

San felt the similar sensation of a contraction "Push San." Was instructed. With his chin meeting his chest, San pushed. "3,2,1, good job San. Take a breather. Okay, now again!" San pushed. "You are doing it!" Seongwha encouraged. "It hurts..I can't.." San whined. "Yes you can do this Sannie!" Seonghwa hyped "You have been so strong this entire time. You have shown how prepared you are for little one. You must be scared, San, you are not by yourself. We will be your support group, most importantly your friends. How about now you get that baby out of you?"

San sniffled "Okay, I am ready."

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1, breath. And again!"

San pushed "Good job! Baby is crowning, only a little while longer. Keep it up San."

"Hyung, my daughter- ooh!" San moaned.

San continued to push.

"Okay, baby's head is out. Now shoulders. Little pants. Nice and even."

Seonghwa begins to pant along with San "Good job."

"Keep on panting."

San panted "I need to push. I need to push!"

"Only a few more pushes then you will meet baby."

San pushed. Then again.

"This is tiring for me, I want to see my niece." Seonghwa teased.
San laughed out.

"Baby girl!"

The newborn was placed on San's chest "Look at you, with your little fingers. Hyung."
"I see her. She is beautiful. You did well. I am so proud of you."
"Her name is Choi Haeun."
"Haeun." Seonghwa repeated "Hello Haeun." He whispers. "I will let the members know the star has arrived."

San nodded his head, not sure what was just said, his heart belonged to his daughter.

Hi readers♡♡